what went wrong with this

jman420

Soz man yeah i thpr it was nute dont think so much on heat as the outher 3 in the same tent ar fine. As for diagnosis thay got to that stage off flowering and just stoped doin any thing allvthe leaves have died off and all the hears ar brown on the buds

well like Elvis my first thought would have been a big heat stress but you seem to be sure it is not so it must be a pretty high nute burn but yeah you should have flushe when it started just in case :) Next time i'm sure you will ;)

so maybe try to give her a big flush and take away the leaves that are reaaaally damaged they will only steal vigor from the plant for nothing.

Good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

Id be mortified!!! The way the leaves are curling up and dieing would be a big indicator that the nuts were mixed way strong. How do the roots look? Do you have a seperate rez tank for each plant or are you pumping from a central rez? You really need an EC/PPM meter. My truncheon has saved my ass a few times. Nutrient companies like you to use as much as you can so u buy more. My nuts always seem to mix a little hot when I use the recommended mixing chart and I've used several different products. I was convinced my truncheon was way off cause it was always hot. Too little is far better than too much.

• 2 weeks later...

old topic but relevant i think.

i dont think its nutrient burn.. over dose and deficiency look very similar i think what you have here is deficiency judging by the receding yellowing... as burn would still be green.. but brown or brittle tips.. they look very similar to start with.

DWC is very finicky... if the water temps arent right you get all sorts of issues mostly nutrient lock.. if the water gets too cold it crystallizes salts giving an imbalance in nutrient values. Some times its necessary to run an aquarium heater in your res, which stops this..

to me this just looks like a PH lock out. PH being too low starts to lock out nutrient..... this is what this looks like to me. And judging by the other plants starting to look pale/yellow in the leaves i would say this is your issue.

ofc with out knowing water temps, air temps... TDS and PH readings, its really hard to tell for sure.. but to me it looks like theres something stopping this plant from feeding

I have just fixed PH lockout in my grow and it didn't look like this, the leaves start to slowly yellow from the bottom of the plant up and no burnt tips like in pictures 2 and 4, green leaves at the base like that with crispy yellow tips like in his pictures tells me it's a burn not a deficiency. Either way a flush will be the best solution, how did you go with this one Jman? Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 1