Auto Olympics 2012

Maffro

So last year i started on the 1st of April and the 1st wave of auto that went out didnt do that well so why am i starting them even earlier this year ? The stash is getting low ! and im pretty sick of fresian dew and ams !

So these are gonna stay in the windows hopefully and ill record how many sunny days we have etc and well see what happens. Ive got about 150w of florescents in the box and the temp is 22 -23 which in this house is good (the house is very fucked and windows all broke and no heating - up for sale etc the olive oil needs defrosting at dinner time !)

Theres 3 easy riders and a NL x bigbud auto freebie too, I saw everyone else starting off so i thought fuck it lets do it - i need to test the box out before the real fun begins.

• Like 2

All 4 have split so theres no going back now !

Tokage my man - ill do a smoke report for you on last years OD crop, i have some mates coming over today to watch the football so i can get some different input for it but the AMS is a heavy but herby hit and the Fresian is lavendery taste and 1st 20 minutes after a bong is quite trippy and not too relaxing !

• Like 2

I think the daylight hours are about 12 - 12 now so 2 weeks in this box should do them hopefully no more than 3. Then i think the regular photoperiods can have residency through april then autos through may and june ! And that should be this years crop done!!!! EASY

All 4 up and atom

Awsome looking forwards to more of your outdoor grows :D

2012 outdoor Olympics.

Equinox is tomorrow (20 March) though i noticed that some of the other outdoor growers are in Portugal and other such warm places.

Keep behind glass as long as you can.

I really hope for a hot summer after last couple. Good luck & have a good grow.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well not so good news this weekend, ive been on shift for 3 days and ive come home to find 3 fresians and 5 ams dead :( had some very cold weather for the past week and these little seedlings perished. They all had split after soaking and had been put into soil last weekend but nothing has come through except for 2 fresians - they all seem to be still born with a little bit of mouldy fuzz. Could be the soil but im sure its the temp. Going to make one a mother then hopefully get the cuttings out sometime in july and see what happens - Or order some more photoperiod seeds !

Well one FD has pulled through today but no ams, might order some more today. So ive 3 easyriders, 3 fresian dew and 5 hollands hope have popped up today :)

Got plenty of auto seeds but having seen the new autos might order some more !!!! Himalays gold or church !

• 2 weeks later...

Here the crack as of today

5 x hollands hope and 5 x Himalaya Gold (split but not popped up)

Here are 5 x Himalaya Gold split and in the soil, think 2 are just about to break the surface and the other lot is hollands hope. I moved the big bulb out of here cos it was burning the plants and drying everything out too quickly.

Fresian dew

Moved the big light out and constructed this little ganja shack out of a spare bit of MDF. Fresian Dew.

Easy rider at week 3

Easy riders nearly week 4 and all the others are money makers..... Johnsons seeds.......Tomatos !

• 2 weeks later...

Fa cup final day and heres the state of play. Just recieved a lovely gift of 6 GWShark cuttings, dont know how they will go outdoors or if ill have the time to water and care for them all so ive put 4 into pots and 2 are in my veg cold frame outside !

So my germination rate is still very poor and i lost 2 himalaya golds last week - they didnt even break the soil but the other 3 are looking nice so this years outdoor photoperiod crop is 3 x HimalayaGold - 3 x fresian dew - 5 x hollands hope (promised one for the cutting though) and the white shark cuttings !

Out Door 2012

They are under about 500 w equivelent cfls and when im off shift they get window time but theres been hardly any sun all April :(

Hoped to have half of them out by now but i dont think they are big enough just yet. Re potting the Fresians today then i plan to have them out by next weekend so i can start all the autos !

• Like 2

too bad about the himalyan how long did you let thembefore giving up?

let them in humid place and hot for a week again who knows ;) or put her in soil on a bright sunny place might work ;)

Good luck with the others and the cuttings :)

The soils recycled into the bigger pots so they might pop up in the near future, i cant seem to generate any humidity anyway, the house is derelict and sooooooo cold ! Gave away 2 cuttings as im getting too many plants for the girlfriends liking ! Putting one easy rider out today too for the same reason, we agreed not to have more than 10 in the house at one time and im well over that. The forecast is wet and cold all week too but its gotta be done.

er close up

ER and FD

ER

Here ya toke - take ahhhhhhhhh HIT
Right im moving the photoperiod grows to another post and just putting autos in this one. Feeling like its time to start off another batch of autos ready for June. Im thinking the Big Bangers and the Tink Differents ? Or the supcritauto ? Hmmmmmm
  • Like 1

Think i started growing autos when the greenomatic came out so season before last ? i did 5 plants in one big tub and was suprised and very greatful for the budz early in the season - july i think. Then last year i did a whole load of them outdoors with mixed results.

Those easy riders must be on day 55 ? or somewhere near that so they take roughly 75 days according to the breeder but ill assess them at the end of the month.

Not sure about the yield on these, im hoping for 10 grams of dried bud off the big one and probably 5 off the smaller ones - i think you need 18 - 20 hours of good quality light to get decent yields, outdoors (in my area anyway) the plants stay healthy but the bud production is slow due to lack of sunshine and low night time temps ? But with the street price at £10 a gram its a better option all round !

In to soak today 5 x BIG bang auto 3 x supercritauto and 4 x think different

• 2 weeks later...

post-3111-0-94631900-1337874131.jpg

post-3111-0-21015900-1337874161.jpg

post-3111-0-10564900-1337874197.jpg

post-3111-0-96420200-1337874180.jpg

post-3111-0-93600100-1337874219.jpg

The state of play today, all ready to chop and all had 2 litres of water today so next week ill prepare for drying and curing and by the time the euros start ill have a stash !

Defo 2 phenos here unless i was doing something wrong, the taller sativa pheno has looser buds and smells fruitier, the 2 shorter ones has a cheesey smell and one compact bud per plant. Can be done in 75 days without heavey duty lights starting in March in the uk, next year everyone do it !

• Like 1