Hi @g22,

I see in the post of the 10 january that you say you dont ajust the ph but you will adjust later...  It is better that you ajust direclty from the begining to the end or you dont ajust the ph from the begining to the end. If you adjust one time and after that you dont adjust that make some trouble in your substrat ;-)

Your temp and humidity are great!

Good grow!

• Like 1

@OG.Naj

Thanks but next watering iam gone adjust it to ph 6.5 and stay at that ph for watering because somwehre i read that at the begining the seedling  take the nut in the cotelidon so with soil that buffer ph i was thinking not important to adjust to the moment the first leaf coming and because of the mineral nut in biogrow i was thinking better to adjust for the few hours before the buffer of the  soil com in action but is just my theorie

D14

Temp 20°to 27°  n&d

Rh  50% -70%

The leaf are hanging i just gave their first shower with enhancer 1h before light turn on ,below and above the leaves and give rest of solution to the plant at 0,5 g/l .

before adding enhancer  i adjust the ph like coco .

After i give water with ph 6,5 

On picture A   the withe trace is a sign of fungi i think 

The spoon are ++-3/4 full

I use lemon for ph down and find it very powerful from now  i only use lemon

IMG_20180124_173000.png

IMG_20180124_173141.png

IMG_20180124_182217.png

IMG_20180124_182241.png

• Like 5

D18

Temp 20°-28°         

Rh 35% -50%

my humidity unit dont work no more 

they grow slow and healhty

i just give the rest of biogrow

after  2,5 week i try to give the full dose 

1,4g biogrow top dressing to 0,9l pot

i transplant to 7l  tuesday the final container for my veg 

IMG_20180128_182823.jpg

IMG_20180128_182810.jpg

IMG_20180128_183152_1.jpg

IMG_20180128_183548_BURST001_COVER.jpg

IMG_20180128_194827.png

• Like 2

Hello @g22,

You imitate the mother nature by covering your soil:good:

As the roots and the part of microorganisms do not like direct light. By covering your soil as a dead leaf or other plants would do in the nature. The roots and micoorganisms colonize the upper surface of the soil!

You now the good organic techniques!

Great job!

• Like 3

D28

temp 21-26 d&n

rh night 60% -70%

rh day    40%-45%

i have to make a new account i lost my password and cant come back on the old account

they were at the surgeon last thursday to be top at the five nodes

my humidifier dont work i put some wet clothe and the rh is littel higher but not enought 

i dont let the roots colonize the top for pest some worm start to appear so i let the top dry 

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

• Like 4

Good transplant :) The development of roots is always superior if the substrate is not very wet, and does not dry very fast. Covering it is a good option, cover it with something that transpire a bit.

Fungi are very common when using BIOFeeding, they are very beneficial for the substrate, so they indicate that everything is going well :)

Good job!

• Like 2

some leaf show a littel deficiency or maybe i mix te biogrow to deep  i use ro water 0.06 maybe start to give calmag ec0.2 to start                  next watering.

my humidity is to low to 

DSC_0001 (1).JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0002 (1).JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

• Like 1

12 hours ago, g22 said:

some leaf show a littel deficiency or maybe i mix te biogrow to deep  i use ro water 0.06 maybe start to give calmag ec0.2 to start                  next watering.

Hi @g22,

I think you're right to add a little Calcium as per GHF instructions, as Magnesium is included in the Power Feeding, but Calcium (which is sold separately) is not.

Happy Growing!

@ShaggyGrower

thanks shag i have  calmag for osmose water  i dont have greenhouse calcium for the moment i need a humidifier to i find a 8l with 550ml p/hour for 60euro thats for my next grow a good led must be perfect to, for lower the air extraction and the heat in tent in summer  but to expensif for the moment with the led you lower the electricity lower air extraction  and lower noise and filter of extraction and lower water of humidifier for the grow thats look perfect for the flowering i maybe want to mix one  hps with a leds if its good 

• Like 1

D35

temp 20°-26°

rh light on 30%-35%

light off 60%+

rh is very low you can see the leaf dont look very healthy i can't fix that.

next watering i start to give the calmag to my ro water 0.2 or 0.4 i hesitaded the leaf need somthing 

i want to get 4 strong branch on every plant before the end of veg i hope the effect of the low rh dont disturb to much the plant 5a8465efeb379_DSC_0005(3).thumb.JPG.0a47f07f473884a38fd7e9cd21dfbf5f.JPG

• Like 2

i feed my plant yesterday i give some calmag at 0.3 & enhancer  i indentified the deficience for lack of magnesium cause by the ro water at 0.06 i think .

i give 300ml p/plant from underneath maybe a littel to much my rh is a littel higher 40-45 % i put a fan on the wet towel

• Like 2

Hi @g22,

Why do you use cal Mag or why you use RO water? Your tap water is so Bad?

In my way, before I water my plants I aerated the water whit a air pump to put out the chlorine and after 1 to 6h 'dependly the quantity of water)  I use the water for watering. 

I say that becauce in mostly case, tap water you have enough cal,

In mostly soil substrat too

And in bio feeding you have enough Ca and Mg for your plant in soil substrat, like in your promix from Plagron. 

Cal mag product have Nitrogen + Calcium + Magnesium but not in a organic form so it is not so good for the microorganism and bio life you have in you substrat with the biofeeding.

To much Cal mag is not good ;-)

Anyway your plants looks good dude, not worries! Great job G22

@OG.Naj

Yea its why in de bigining i dont give the calmag for not disturb the bacto i have a calmag special for osmose water in the shop i go the seller say that cant be bad for the bacto  its from  mills but i read on the bottle its nitrate so i think its not good nitrate is chimicale but my tap water here is hard 0.8 full calcium.

in my first grow at that moment  i living in the countryside for my work and there water is 0.1ec  spring water without clorine i think very goed so when i come back to my city side i buy a osmoser 

• Like 1