20 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Que buena pinta tienen artista, un crecimiento súper sano y de aspecto impresionante :)

Muchas gracias JoseG.H esta tarde sacaré fotos a las doctor una por una foto de frente y superior, están increíbles hasta yo me sorprendo que habilidades de crecimiento tienen es genial

Thank you very much JoseG.H this afternoon I will take pictures to the doctor one for a photo of front and top, they are incredible until I am surprised that growth skills they have is great

• Like 1

Hace 4 horas, OG.Naj dijo:

Ha pasado un tiempo desde que no he visto crecer tu y qué evolución, ¡bien hecho amigo! ¿Cuándo planeas trasplantarlos y florecer?

Muy buenas Og.Naj gracias por pasarte a visitar mi seguimiento me alegra que te guste el estado en que marchan mis plantas, a mi también me encanta la variedad que e seleccionado the doctor, me deja fascinado su desarrollo....

referente a tu pregunta 7 o quizás alguna menos pretendo que crezcan en exterior y florecer en este hemisferio empiezan a finales de julio, pero antes las veremos en su esplendor en el armario de cultivo del aue dispongo, al resto de doctoras que decida no sacar quiero llevar a cabo distintas tenicas scrog sog doblaje....

en un rato subo actualización con fotos de última hora 

un saludo y fenomenales humos amigo 

Very good Og.Naj thank you for visiting to follow me I'm glad you like the state in which my plants go, I also love the variety that the doctor has selected, I am fascinated by its development .... Regarding your question 7 or maybe some less I intend to grow outdoors and bloom in this hemisphere begin at the end of July, but before we will see them in their splendor in the cupboard of cultivation that I have, the rest of doctors who decide not to remove carry out different scrog sog dices .... in a while I upload update with last minute photos Greetings and great fumes friend

• Like 2

Hola amig@s y compañer@s de cultivo traigo fotos recién sacadas del horno de las doctor como podréis ver 6 han sido transplantadas, y una recibió poda apical

Saludos buenas noches y fenomenales humos

Hello friends and cultivation companions I bring pictures freshly taken from the doctor's oven as you can see 6 have been transplanted, and one received apical pruning Greetings good night and great smoke

_20190401_164154.JPG

_20190401_235603.JPG

_20190401_235509.JPG

_20190401_235418.JPG

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, g22 said:

lindas raíces blancas  :palomitas de maiz:

Están espléndidas a que si, opino igual g22 gracias por tu comentario amigo

Ils sont splendides ça oui, je pense le meme g22 merci pour ton commentaire ami

• Like 1

Hey amigo I am afraid that you gone have problems when you gone will  transplant from the boxes that you use as pots to remove your plants from this boxe you gone need To cut theme maybe?

the price of plastic pot is very low next time you better To buy plastic pot 5l or 7l or more it depend on how long you want veg   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, g22 said:

Hey amigo I am afraid that you gone have problems when you gone will  transplant from the boxes that you use as pots to remove your plants from this boxe you gone need To cut theme maybe?

the price of plastic pot is very low next time you better To buy plastic pot 5l or 7l or more it depend on how long you want veg   

No entiendo bien que me quieres decir o preguntar g22 disculpa, las plantas que van en exterior están en su futura y última maceta, me preguntas que por que no gasto dos céntimos en macetas de plástico? Por que estos botes serán recortados por debajo e irán dentro de la tierra dándole un pequeño recubrimiento a la raíz cuando esté en contacto con el exterior

I do not understand well that you want to tell me or ask g22 sorry, the plants that go outdoors are in their future and last pot, you ask me why I do not spend two cents in plastic pots? Because these boats will be cut under and go inside the earth giving a small coating to the root when in contact with the outside

• Like 1