186 GB Soulseek Cannabis file

lamsbread

Hi everyoneteeth_smile.gif

I have 186 GB of cannabis files to share on "soulseek" a peer to peer file sharing web site.

i have :- ebooks, documentaries, medical marijuana magazine, cooking with cannabis, hashish & making hashish, diy projects, humor, pictures, medical papers, canabis encylopedia software, grow info and much more.

I am using "Soulseek version 157 Ns 13e"

I am logged in as "LAMSBREAD" (all capital letters) send me an IM letting me know your a strain hunter and your strain hunter name (i feel it is only fair to share with strain hunters, if you are a strain hunter guest, i sugest you register if you wish to download from me).

Please down load only 1 avi (film) at a time as i have limited bandwith, if you want ebooks,magazine and pdf's feel free to grab a few at a time.

If you haven't used soulseek before and need a hand setting it let me know always happy to help fellow strain hunter.

Peace to one and all Lamsbreadshades_smile.gif

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all thanks for comments, Scorro you have been added to my user list.

Jimmy & clemente send me a message on slsk and i'll add you.

Create a slsk account and send me a message and i'll add you my user list (only members of my user list can see these files)

slsk user name LAMSBREAD (all capitals)

Nutes many articles /books are no available to buy or out of print. I always like to buy books if i can and will say if you like it buy it. Think of it as try before you buy.

As for unavailable / out of print i see myself as keeping the knowledge alive. Knowledge unused is knowledge wasted. There are also many free things such as "soft secrets" & "treating yourself" which are free to down load magazines.Only members of my userlist can see these files and i will only add strain hunters members.

Dust your are always welcome my friend as you say just pm me and your added :)

Any questions send me a message

Peace and love to all strainhunter Lams

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Lams bread,

id be interested in d-loading some of you're stuff, i usually use UTorrent so i might need some pointers on soulseek , but i also have a decent collection of growing and other ebooks, i havent set up my soulseek yet but will get it done and be in touch if thats cool!!:-) MJ

• 1 month later...

Hey BigBrown

Yeah still have the files.

I generally only fire up slsk when someone wants my files and contacts me here.

I just fired it up, dind't get a message from you, make sure "LAMSBREAD" is all capital letters!!

As soon as i get your messagge i'll add you to my user list'

Not sure if you used slsk before - click the Plus (+) sign opens sub folders, clicking the blue folder icons , show contents.

Peace

Lams