wake & bake wiht me

Guest Da-Collie-Man

Guest Markus

Nice iPad Fuzzy :). On the right the silver cup (or whatever it might be) looks like my mixcup. I dropped it that often because of the bowl form, that i can't count, but at least i'am to lazy to search for a better one... stoner power... hehehehe

8:06 AM in the Dam.... still dark outside. Windy, cold...

time for a big Diamond Girl spliff. Fruity, sweet, with hints of peach, apricot, guava and a background of violet and lilac. Pure connoisseur pleasure. An orgy of flavor in my mouth. Great relaxing power to face the weekend...;-)

11:47 am this is my last day of holidays, this afternoon i have to go back to class at 4:30, so i´ve got to take it easy, on thursday mornin im traveling to amsterdam for the weekend. the left top bud is panama x deep chunk indoor, the rigth top buds are from moby dick outdoors, the left bud is critical kush outdoor and the small rigth bud is sandstorm. im smoking on some critical kush

29112011763.JPG

Guest Da-Collie-Man

heres my new "RAW" rolling tray thought i would share

cleanest burning papers on the market

cant say i care for the vegean "raws" papers

i am starting a anti-element coalition....they r ripping off the consumer with a inferier product

the papers dont burn evenely & now they reduced the size of the gum strip

which already is a very non-sticky gum ......have multiple problems swith joints coming un-rolled

Attached files raw rolling tray 006.JPG

raws are generally prefered, unless walkin around town in the afternoon, i'd opt for the players papers (john players, its their cigarette paper with gum glue stuff on it)

if you roll straight it alsmot looks liek a cig without a filter

I can't roll the king slims worth shit tho.. dunno why..