Jack Herer The emperor wears no clothes CODE e-book

Spliff4

Hello hunters!!! i ve download a torrent of that e-book and i cant find the code...when i unziped the file had a "read me" and inside has the message :

To get the password for this file is very simple, just head to the website below:

http://rapidlearn.org/vault/

It takes about 3 seconds, enjoy the download! and that message appear in every torrent i found...the problem is that the site that is above does not exist....So if anyone have that code or have the e-book plz pm me or write it below!!!!!

Tnx Strain Hunters!!! Peace and Love !!

Hi Billy i have that in my "Soulseek" files more in fo here -

Also i would say don't bother with downloads that ask you for passwords, there is often some scam or some other reason they are asking you to do this.

I would also try Googling the words "The emperor wears no clothes torrent" adding the word torrent to any search will bring up a list of torrent sites that have the file you are looking for.

I you don't already have a torrent client i would recomend "Utorrent"

One last thing All the copies of "The Emperor wears no clothes" on torrents/downloads are abridged versions, I have several copies of the original book which i may scan at some point in the future.Though I would highly recomend the book for anyone to buy as it is an awesome read and essential if you have a cannabis book collection.

Peace and happy reading

Lamsbread

• 9 months later...

Hi guys, got the PDF last night and started reading it and found an inteesting fact considering im from Ireland: ' For hundreds, if not thousands of years, (until the 1830's), Ireland made te finest linens and Italy made the worlds finest cloth for clothing with hemp.' Jack Herer- The Emperor wears no Clothes. :closetema:

Have a good read Celtic and yes buy the book. The download version doesn't have everything the paper back book does.

You will need a magnifiying glass too as some of the print in places is very small, you'll see when you buy it ;)

You might also find Google translate useful, as parts of the book contain old writings which are in german.

Peace

Lams

• 2 weeks later...