Hello ya'll agronomics!

lovegun

From the nordic forests another GHS fan is born!

My name is Anonymous :ph34r: aka Lovegun, Im a Swede :lol:

Im an pretty experienced grower, around 13 indoor soil grows and Im in to my second round of RDWC- where GHS comes in to play -but most of my grow knowledge comes from outdoor growing though so I hope I can bring some answers and also get some answers.

Im in a walk-in closet with a grow-box built within 105x110x210, 850w (600w+250w) magnetic ballasts x2 cooltube with enough vent to keep around 26-27 degrees celsius @ lights-on and 19-20 lights-off, and a humidifier in veg. Reservoir on 200L and room for eigth ladies. GHE flora series 3 part nutes with Canadian Xpress as compliment and Im running a GHE bio filtre system with the god bugs thriving in the root-zone (this bio-filtre system did I install after a nasty pythium attack in my GHS grow, they are alive though a little brused)

Im about to give ya'll some journaling and reports on my on going grow where I have the pleasure to nurse some GHS girlz; Big Bang and Super Chritical, had some bumps on the road and alot of wind in my back. A story worth telling wich im gonna share in the Journal section in a little while.

Till then, Brake a stem!

• Like 2

Welcome lovegun I'm sure you already know your in the right place when it comes to growing GHS strains.

We are a friendly bunch and there are some great gurus and mods to help you with any questions you have about growing or GHS questions you have.

Any knowlege you already have will surely be helpful and where ever you can help, i'm sure it will be greatly recieved.

I am guessing your HID's are HPS, could i be wrong? I would also like to know what method and substrate you are using in your hydro?

Sorry to hear about your pythium attack, i hope your girlz are back to full health soon.

We also have "Chat" where you can join other members for a smoke and a chinwag.

Good luck with your grow.

Peace

Lamsbread

Hi anonymous welcome on Sh forum, every GH fan, and non fans too lol, are welcome here ;)

I hope you will have a good stay with us, and waiting to see your cool setup in pictures, it all sounds nice ;)

Have a good discovering

Thank you all!

Nine out of twelve survived the rot but only two SC have roots enough to yeild above average, good news- the survivers are ripening like crazy!

First mistake I believe I did was that I had too many plants per bubbler in combination with none root regenerating chemicals/enzymes (dead root mass stuck in the bubblers). Second mistake I made is that I actually have three strains in one system... I have two "Fast Nevilles Haze" in there to from another seed company. I paid most attention regarding EC/PH to SC becouse shes been the most vigorous during all stages.

Yea, its HPS in bloom and MH in veg. The substrate is a small amount (like a 10g bud) rockwoll flakes in 3" net pots wich are filled out with clay pebbles in two 50 litres bubblers with a 4200L/h air-pump divided on six air stones, 4 pots in each bubbler, top feeded with dripers and draining pipes down back to a 150L reservoir.

Let me see if i could manage a little sneak pre-wiew video

http://www.growhd.tv/video/Sneak-preview-%253A%2529/a56c33a9ce86f092185b9a3389f3070c

It went very blurry but today Im gonna try to take some daytime shots and get my journaling going!

(Will see hows the BB is to medicate on today, going to be the starter for the day, had to take a little sample :))

I will also share my outdoor breeding from the shivering north, where the search for a perfect plant never end.. ;)

Im on my seventh season regarding my outdoor projects.

Brake a stem!

welcome, we have a much beloved sweede around here maybe you can convince him to be a little more active

after all we all love our former chat master ;)

welcome to the forum, as lam's said you are in the right place for GHS strains, and most likly the best and friendliest

resource for growing our favorite girls and maybe some boys ;)

• Like 2

Nice hint lovegun, it will be nice to see your girlz in all thier glory, i wait with baited breath.

Thanks for the update on your grow set up, always of great interest to see different grows & set ups.

Will be good to start seeing outdoor grows soon, from you and other forum members, time keeps marching on and the warm months are not too far away now.

I recently posted about Danish and nordic strains, though it seems some are prone to hermie and the general consensus is that in northern europe auto strains may be the way to go.

How was your BB sample?Good medicine?

Laugh @ Flail. Not a degu's by we don't miss him in the forums.

It's girls for me all the way! lol i recon i'd freak if i saw a nanner in my room.

Peace all

Lams

Välkommen till SH forum och chat :)!

I´m Jimmy and I hope you like your stay here on SH. Im to from Sweden and it´s nice to see more Nordic people. Your growth looks good but I dont see so much. If you have Q only to ask. Take care...

Peace

Jimmy

Tack Jimmy!

Jag ska hänga på chatten så mycket som möjligt, ni verkar vara ett grymt härligt gäng!! :D

I just finished recording, puh. So my ladies goes public to night. In my case the actors arent the problem the camera is, or maaby its me that is heavily medicated, hahahaha!

I just want it as good as posible :)

welcome, we have a much beloved sweede around here maybe you can convince him to be a little more active

after all we all love our former chat master ;)

welcome to the forum, as lam's said you are in the right place for GHS strains, and most likly the best and friendliest

resource for growing our favourite girls and maybe some boys ;)

I'll try to do that, maby easier to convince him in his mother language :P I dig his stylee!

I can asure you that this is the most friendliest growing forum I been at. I never bothered to comment on forums before 'cus of the bad "air"- least of all journalling my grow public- but here after 5 month of anonymous reading I am convinced that Im in the right spot for loving and growing the cannabis plant!

Nice hint lovegun, it will be nice to see your girlz in all thier glory, i wait with baited breath.

Thanks for the update on your grow set up, always of great interest to see different grows & set ups.

Will be good to start seeing outdoor grows soon, from you and other forum members, time keeps marching on and the warm months are not too far away now.

I recently posted about Danish and nordic strains, though it seems some are prone to hermie and the general consensus is that in northern europe auto strains may be the way to go.

How was your BB sample?Good medicine?

Laugh @ Flail. Not a degu's by we don't miss him in the forums.

It's girls for me all the way! lol i recon i'd freak if i saw a nanner in my room.

Peace all

Lams

Hahahaha, the nanner could be an unpleasant experience man I tell you that! :lol: But with this Big Bang I feel most of things are plausible. Pure medication, every little nerv-ending in my body is sprouting with positive vibes and screaming: Peace on earth and nirvana in mint.

It is shanti on this one, amazing actually that I havent smoked this kind of med. for looong looong time ( couldnt even find any similar in A'dam one month ago), the stone is very very similar to "strain only" pink kush, which was ages ago I grew one with the true pink. I dont advocate any one to sleep on this strain, its pushing things to its limits, it made me start this grow-recording thing :D, it really makes me a better person!

But have in mind that the sample was taken in 6th week, I have atleast 2 weeks left on'em; clear trichs, 10% milky ones. I'll probably sleep like a baby in the end :)

The outdoor is season is just around the corner, starting the grow inventory this weekend, FINALY!

I'll check it out for sure, nice to hear someone that understand our challenges up here.

I got some almost stable big yeilders, non auto that works fine up here, havent found the taste on her yet though so shes my winter-hash-stash-plant so far, hoping this summer is the summer she got a soul/taste.

As you are saying the autos is the shizzle up here if one wants good sensi! Remarkably there pretty few growers up here who grow autos outside, strange people living to long in winter darkness, hahahaha :lol:

Hopefully I can help em on better thoughts ;)

I'll probably hang out pretty much in the outdoor area.

I love this place, let get busy!

• Like 2

If your interested here a link to my post "Danish & Nordic strains" -

In this post are links to Danish and nordic strain from various sources on the interweb plush a seed bank that sells some of them.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1