what is the most stable ghsc strain???

OG_KUSH_IVXX

one could only assume that each strain would have at least 2 or 3 phenos to it.

I don't think it is possible on a whole strain scale to come out with one pheno 100%

also pheno's are highly influenced by their grown area environment.

Btw welcome to the forum

Hi Og kush, welcome, and i agree with Potent, the most stabilized i've grown was great white shark too,

I think a friend growing bigbang auto told me he had he 5 seeds he putted growing exactly the same, som maybe big bangis too, but never grownit myself so can't tell you for sure ;)

Good luck

Guest Ghost_doG

if you want to use the same pheno. Why dont you germinate your seeds and select that pheno you want, and keep it as mother for clones?

Agree...

• Like 2

yep as above, to have just one pheno in a strain would be so boring IMO

get a pack of what u like buddy and you will find your keeper that you will love above the others for sure

keep it going in runs aslong as you like.

if your wanting a strain thats stable, what comes to mind for me is sensi seeds - skunk #1 or northern lights

they have been inbred since the 1980's and are like running a clone run.

apart from that tho what ever strain you like if you buy atleast a 5 pack you will find one that captures your heart above teh rest (or is that just me hehe)

respect buddy and welcome to the forum

peace

• Like 1

i have a bit of a different stance i love plants that have multiple pheno types when i grow outdoor i love having a big selection. but indoors i dont have the space to grow out a bunch of seeds find a pheno i like then grow out a mother hell i dont even have room just to grow a mother for cloning. i also kinda like growing from seed i dont no why i just like the hole process, because im lacking on space an wattage if i grow a strain from seed where thes two compeletly different plants the taller one will hurt the smaller ones yeild you have to use risers and in doing that you make shade allover the plant beside the riser ether way in a small set up its easyer to have everything ruffly the same size or with in inchs.

looking over and over at all of the green house plants one sticks out in my mind and its already been mentioned the great white shark im sure there are different pheno types but from what ive seen growing from seed is almost like clones with this plant they are so uniform i could be wrong tho because like i personally i dont grow enough volume to really have the best opinion on this strain ask me in the fall after the outdoor season and ll know for sure but from what ive seen in friends grows and onnline this plant is considered to be very homogeneous or whatever you call it.

yep ive been told that too greeno that the great white shark is very homogoneous and like growing from clone

after seening scorros grow ima get me some of them beans without a doubt.

it would drive me nutts not having a nursery tho greeno cant u put a propogator on your bedroom window or summin with a heat mat underneath for u to take clones. if i were you and short on space too buddy i wouldnt worry about phenotypes id just grow one seed as a mom and do clone runs everytime, ive been thinking of doing a real stealth grow box grow with some cfls and try and keep some nevills haze under 1.5 mtr LOL, as i havent got the patience to put it in my flower room (16 week!!)

but some trippy ass smoke for sure hehe

peace yaaal