R.I.P.

nirvana76

Hello guys. The last week of FLOW: of the ICE DREAM#2, the Indica Pheno, i take the baby and give it from the 7:00 of the morning to the 18:00 of the afternoon in outdoor in an a corner of my garden.

Three days ago, some people are come in my home and have take the plant, and i have find only the pots.

I am very very angry and sad.

First 'cause your roots are torn from the vessel.

According to the plant was not yet ripe, and third because I'm sorry 'after much work and final satisfaction, I was really stunned.

I was not expecting something so '.

I continue, I do not give up, and my 'hobby, I do not like them facio for work.

My job does not end with the collection of flowers, even then, I make a good and long dry, then lay it down in the pots and I make a long process of fermentation that lasts a lot, 'cause the fun and' doing a lot of work but complete , as did my grandparents 100 years ago with the GRAPPA and WINE

For the memory this is an image.

• Like 2

Simon is sad story i got similar one once and i will tell u, dont worry! Justice sometimes find the place, belive me on that. What is bad dude come over for your labour and hours of work on this plant, it's cheap, greedy and i don't like it! U want smoke, do it, don't steal it! We are good mates, we even can give this dude few of buds if he fokin ask, but what he did is bad, and there is no respect for him in my eyes. It's new experience for u i bet, get that on mind someones are greedy cunts and come for your labour. Man of job dont tell no one what they do, they just do. Keep that rule in mind, stay safe and all be good. Hahah, u will see this buds soon on black market, or if he keep it for itself u dont, but belive me u will know soon who did it. That kind of shit always go up on surface soon on later, greedy cunts like to share what they did, u will know. But, don't be like them, life find a solution for that kind of fags, trust me. All best Simon!

• Like 1

very annoying to lose a plant that way, then another bad thing is that now that people know what to cultivate, this is probably the worst thing, rather than lose a plant.

I think that only an ignorant person can do such action.

THANK YOU GUYS. I AM HAPPY THAT ARE NOT ONLY TO BELIEVE THIS.

THE THING THAT MAKES ME angrier 'IS THE FACT THAT THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THIS, FIRST, MI SURE KNOW, IN, THAT IS NOT' ripping off UNDERSTAND WHAT DID THE ROOTS OF A WONDERFUL PLAN, AND THAT IS NOT YET RIPE WOULD BECOME THE END REALLY WONDERFUL, THE LEAVES TURN TO began to Gialo ALMOST THE PURPLE AND, WOULD BECOME AN ICE DREAM WITH THREE LINES WITH A WONDERFUL AND AMAZING TASTE.

SO, YOU KNOW THAT LIFE IS A WHEEL THAT TURNS TO ME TODAY, TOMORROW YOU ...

WHO MAKES THE BAD, THE SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL RECEIVE '.

HELLO, SIMONE.

This year I have spent a great deal with the Outdoor as last year.

I was anxious and sopraturro little patience to wait until Settempre / October.

Also, here to me is almost become a game of many, even of kids who practice only SNOB growth or just for fun, but are not coscenti to understand that this is a game here in Italy, when you condemn, do not distinguish between types of drugs, light or heavy, if you're not careful and do not work with cunning, then when you stand before the judge, 3 hundred grams of cannabis, are like 3 hundred grams of cocaine or ERO.

And we start from 6 months to go ........ .................................. ..........

However, I'm putting away some 'Euro,' cause I'm going this fall to begin building a small greenhouse in the garden, at least 10 meters x 5 meters. Forcing plants to fiorirtura Then, at any time of year, for example, when there are more 'than 12 hours of light, use of black blankets and reduce the days and have more light' short.

I think it's nice to work in greenhouses, even to save energy, and eeesere in contact with nature.

• Like 1

much better than the Swiss, the laws regarding cannabis.

The rules regarding cannabis are much more elastic.

In Switzerland the cultivation of cannabis is a civil offense, not criminal like other countries,

than lose the crop, and you must to pay a penalty, not cos' tragic as in Italy.

build a greenhouse in the garden would be very nice but also very dangerous.

good luck