greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

FINAL UPDATE!!!! Day 64 of 12/12 EXODUS CHEESE!!!!!

ok so today i cut the big beast down, and really its quite amazing that even with only 300W's topping the exodus once turned the plant into basically 4 plants it takes really well to being topped i honestly wouldent be suprised if i yeild over 4 ounces off this one exodus thats my guess at least but we will see when everything is finnished drying the bud smell like heaven my hole room and rest of the apartment reeks my roommates got alittle nervious becuase it smelled so much and we live on a really busy street but the harvest went great the plant is a fairly easy plant to harvest a really nice ratio of calyx to leaf anyways here are the harvest shots enjoy!!!!

for everyones listening pleasures!!!

GHSC Exodus Cheese & Powderfeeding keep it simple!!!!!

harvestexodusvol2032.jpg

harvestexodusvol2031.jpg

harvestexodusvol2030.jpg

harvestexodusvol2028.jpg

harvestexodusvol2025.jpg

harvestexodusvol2024.jpg

harvestexodusvol2023.jpg

harvestexodusvol2021.jpg

harvestexodusvol2020.jpg

harvestexodusvol2016.jpg

harvestexodusvol2015.jpg

harvestexodusvol2012.jpg

harvestexodusvol2008.jpg

harvestexodusvol2007.jpg

harvestexodusvol2005.jpg

harvestexodusvol2003.jpg

harvestexodusvol2001.jpg

i wanted to add these pictures to show you guys just how heavy these buds get the second i cut the supports the buds hit the ground serious weight!!!!

harvestshotsnumber1015.jpg

harvestshotsnumber1014.jpg

harvestshotsnumber1012.jpg

harvestshotsnumber1008.jpg

harvestshotsnumber1004.jpg

i know i posted the picutre backwards but i figured the order isent that important just as long as the buds are covered top to bottom!!!

• Like 3

thanks dust, if theres one thing i can count on is that you will be around to check out my hard work!!! its a labour of love man and i am loving it i can't wait to get started on those white lemon's i jsut gotta wait till my new light shows up and i am ready to go i will probably start it within the next week or so!!!

• Like 1

You lucky..you ! What a fat plant it is as you say - basically 4 meagre/average plants in 1 fat bomb - By now i know why you get so much more from 1 plant than I get from mine ..lol

I bet that stuff smells heavily .. Why not leave it in the grow room at least in daytime ...in case there is an outlet fan + carbon filter inside ? It is not I guess ..?

You lucky..you ! What a fat plant it is as you say - basically 4 meagre/average plants in 1 fat bomb - By now i know why you get so much more from 1 plant than I get from mine ..lol

I bet that stuff smells heavily .. Why not leave it in the grow room at least in daytime ...in case there is an outlet fan + carbon filter inside ? It is not I guess ..?

i dont have a carbon filter actually honestly aside from that fact that i live on a busy street smell isent really a huge issue for me i always have a lot of pot lying around so it's not unusual for my house to reek like weed my room mates just get nervous when they smell how strong it gets when i take them down. but the buds are actually hanging in my grow area i just took my lights down because when i start my new grow i am gonna have a new light so i am retiring the old boys for now at least i might use them again when i get a bigger space but honestly i will probably end up having to get a much bigger light when i finally move in with my buddy and combine our grow together.

Cool, fresh weed can be a pita to have around regular folks I know but it depends a lot on the strain, the amount and of course the temperature .. You got things in check and as a patient with 1 plant nothing to be real scared about, so just enjoy your great work - True labour of love..I can see that.

Peace + Grow man

hey tokage your right i didnt full let the leafs change, but if you look back a few post's you will notice that there was a decent amount of yellow leafs but it was werid it seems like within hours of changing colour the leaf would die so i picked it off i ended up picking off a decent amount of yellow dead leafs by harvest time. the thing was i basied my desision to start the main flush based on the development of the trichromes . i did a full ten day flush but the leafs didnt change by the tenth day i checked the trichromes again by looking at multiple samples from diffferent heights on the plant ever sample indicated a large precences of amber trichroms s i felt i couldent wait anylong an on the 11th day of the flush i cut it down.

i think it had to do with the nitrogen content of the powderfeeding tho because i really gave it a huge flushing period of fresh water everyday for ten days and then allowed 24 hours at the end of the ten days making it 11 full days without any nutrients but still the large portion of the fan leafs stayed green till the end.

drying update !! almost on the 3rd day of drying

alright so we are comming up on the beginning of day three so i thought i would take some quick pictures just to show the progress of the drying process

as of now the bud's are obviously still wet they are also really oily and sticky and i feel it is gonna take alittle longer to dry because of this but i am dead set on not cutting any corners when it comes to drying and curing this crop i already went out and purchased new larger jars with rubber seal tops and am keeping a close eye on things i am guessing at least 5-7 days will be needed to dry this crop properly in my settings.

Exodus cheese over 60 hours after being cut down. GHSC Powder feeding KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

exodusdrying025.jpg

exodusdrying023.jpg

exodusdrying022.jpg

exodusdrying017.jpg

exodusdrying015.jpg

exodusdrying007.jpg

exodusdrying001.jpg

exodusdrying005.jpg

• Like 4

i can imagine the sticky part very well man, i love that strain :D

Looks great and so far they didn't loose too much in size still looks like fine buds man :rabbi: :rabbi:

Have a good end of drying and you're right take the time to do it properly you will only enjoyit :D

cheers man thanks for the pics

Beautiful work my friend! Good call not cutting corners. I look at it this way..we put all that time and effort and waiting into the growing of it why frig it up with impatience :)

I'd like to try to find ways to extend drying without risking mold/etc...and by ways I simply mean toying with the variables like we all know..humidity, temperature, airflow until a perfect environment is reached. I'm really considering building a small drying room with some lumber and black & white with an an exhaust fan carbon filter combo and room for a small fan and dehumidifier or humidifier if needed. I was gonna buy another small tent but $$ (and the wife lol) says building one is cheaper :)

Anyways, she looks and sounds mighty tasty bro, congrats on the bomb harvest, you made us Canadians proud :)

• Like 1

bud update!!!!

alright so its been down for a while now its in jars , still needs alittle trimming but so far its really nice really sticky you cant break it up without sissors and the resin reeks like cheesy goodness so far the flavor is even nice and even tho is really sticky it burns clean and from one end to the other without having to relight the joint so i am quite pleased with the results so far.

GHSC Exodus Cheese with powderfeeding final buds

IMGP2151.jpg

IMGP2150.jpg

IMGP2148.jpg

IMGP2147.jpg

IMGP2146.jpg

IMGP2143.jpg

IMGP2136.jpg

those are obviously just a few of the many many buds i got off this plant i still havent weighted anything out yet but by the end of the week i will post an update with my weight in and pictures of all the buds as well as my start to my white lemon grow until then enjoy these photo`s !

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your "cheesy" pictures :P I'm looking forward to seeing the weight of the beast! How's the effect and the potency so far compared to other heavy indica's..I know kinda a vague question but any idea you can give would be cool :) Thx bro..I'm looking forward to seeing you start those white lemons! How many are you planning on growing at once?

smokey : at the moment i am not too sure, i am sizing up my settings switching a 400W digital ballest and i am getting both 1 400w MH blub and 1 400w hps and switching from veg to harvest, so i can handle more plants then before, but i am currently talking with miss kitty about spliting on some seeds as well so i will probably only start 4 white lemons and do 2 of something else on the side. i plan on keeping these plants resonably short and i am only gonna veg for a short period this time.

i am gonna use smaller pots and i plan on picking another green house strain that is single cola dominate and somewhat short like the white lemon .

with regards to the potency its quite potent cheese is a werid variety because it has a definate sativa lingering in there so the high is very uplifting but it is also well ballenced and the indica side of it makes for a really potent strain that doesent have the heavyness of a pure indica but it is still not a smoke for the morning or when you have work to do it is great however for creativity and hanging with friends.

honestly this strain is really something else i dryed it really nicely and yet even tho the buds where some what crispy and you can clearly tell they are dry the bud is still overwhelmingly sticky almost to the point of being difficult to deal with for instance there no way i could break this up without sissors it woudl all stick together but even tho it is so sticky it still smokes as if it was really dry like i havent smoked a joint of it yet that has gone out. so its quite nice when i get home i will take better pictures i wasent using my camera and i was having a really hard time getting a clear shot.

hey tokeage thanks for the support bro its always appreshiated , to be honest i usually wait at least 1 month before i start cracking in to it but what i do i once the weed is dry enough that mold isent a concern i jar them up but i used big 1 L mason jars for the majority of the crop which stay unopened for atleast a month and i have a smaller jam jar that i will take buds out periodically just to test how the curing is going and to have something to try out . but i wont be able to give an accurate smoke report for atleast 1 month .

the finger hash was incredible tho and also i made alittle ice hash but just a very little bit jit was also to die for i am gonna make more hash later on using the kif making technique of dry beating i will post pics from that soon.

thanks

Wooho bro, that's some what it looks quality NUG's!

Very nicly taken photos man and

I hope you don't enter this month's bud contest!! i've already voted! :(

It's gonna be awesome reading a nice smokereport when it's properly cured!

i didn't enter the bud of the month contest i did however enter the plant of the month contest i could use a vote but to be honest there was a few really nice plants so i am not supprised i didnt get any,

but yeah thanks alot big brown tokeage and dust your comments are always appreshiated its is always nice to have a range of good growers check out your work all great growers big brown super talented for a guy just starting out your green o matic grow was incredible and i hope to go head to head with you in the auto contest if your down for some friendly competition, and dust and tokeage both vets watching your grows and growers like you has helped me tramendously along the way.

to answer your question dust the exodus cheese is very nice i had some cheese handy last night from my dispensary to compare it to and both were very similar so i am quite happy with the results and even tho the crop is only alittle over 2 weeks from being cut down the joint burned from start to finnish on one light and was smooth with a nice white ash. honestly i would have to say the exodus is even more potent then the cheese strain i am accustom to it is much more of a straight hybrid then the cheese i smoke as well which is way to the sativa side of things. i mean doing get me wrong the exodus does have a sativa side to it but i wasent exspecting it to have a real couch lock effect and was plesently supprised by it.

in the flavour department tho it was hard to tell the difference between the cheese from my club and the exodus both where very similar and full flavored. breaking up the bud is still sticky but not as much since i dryed it out thoroughly. honestly this strain was so sticky and oily it made me nervious after 5 days of drying the bud where still so sticky that you couldent break them up with sissors but not having a hydrometer or anytihng to metre moisture i was nervious about sealing the jars while it was like that, so to make up for it i dryed it out more but careful not to over dry it but it is more dry then i would have liked and it made me deside that i should invest in a hydrometer and i found one that 20 $ and small enough that i could through it into the jar with the buds so on my next crop i can keep everything at perfect levels throughout the drying and the curing.

all and all tho i am really satisfyed with this strain it yeilds a really nice amount, the buds have a high resin content and its a really nice plant to grow. its definatly on my list of strains to work with in the future.

• Like 3

i don't know which is his tok, but i know i've seen in some garden store, some small hydrometer looking like a big Coin and i guess it would be efficient too to put in jars ;)

If i see some back i'll try to find a link

tokeage, i can't find the exsact same one online because i forget the brand name but it looks sort of like this one, it is about the thickness of a cigar and about as long as a king size cigarette.

http://www.amazon.co...ef=pd_sbs_lg_18

they are used in like cigar box humidors and what not to measure the humidity, but you can use that i gage the exsact perfect humidity where your not at a risk for mold but still moist enough to properly get the full effect of an air tight cure

• Like 1

• 1 month later...