300?

Jimmy

What happen whit everybody? This is really sad, I mean 300 growers got seeds and feeding from Green House Seed Co and only like 50 grow journals in motion? We need to step up the game people so this contest comes back every year. For you guys how have a journal I want to say respect and good luck.

post-1904-0-07344300-1359295680.jpg

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 4

Yeah i agree with tok, i think a good 25% of the package had problem arriving on first sending, that's why now powder is only sent in europe for the cup. And like you know with Xmas and the new year and growrooms having to end, i'm sure we'll see more growjournals pop until the limit date ;)

And yeah of course there will be a percentage of the kit we will maybe never see grow, but let's be trustfull and hope we won't have that much :D

Cheers man thanks for the enthusiasm ;)

Bless

hmm sad for all thoose who participate bit later they had to buy seeds and nutes to be honest they had earn the packs more than peepsw who only go like yeah i have a free pack of seeds and nutes pff i do not write journal. bye bye ..... dont wanna point with my fingers on someone its just an example...... For all thoose Brothers and Sisters which Started their Journals....Respect and may ur Results be great........

For me it was not only Participating to a Contest i found some real Gd Fellows and Some Brothers i dont wanna miss again in my Life.....so much fun to talk to u guys sharin philosophys and the best Helping Each Other where we Can!!!!! I think we all Hunters cause of a Reason we all Love the Weed and Growing it!!!!

Blessings

Ninjah

• Like 1

I also hoped for more participants , but I think it was mostl aimed as marketing action to anonse this forrum and gether new group of active members and in those terms I think it as a success

But I think many ppl decided not to take part becouse of security issues , this forum culd be much safer -stealthier for its users .

btw

as or the forum choise :: I think it should be only this forum allowed for competition , if not then allow ppl to use any forum they like . If we allow 2 of them we are simply decrees prestige from bot of them - I newer sow and probobly never will see journals from canabiscaffe cos i dont need to and dont care to go there , the same gose for some ppl from canabis cafe.... for many of us 1 forum is just enought to spend their time on ....

yeah but thing is cannabiscafe is a very big spanish forum, kind of the spanish ICmag ^^ and GH has been coworking with them on forums for a long time, if you go you will see Jose for example is mod too other there.

In order to be viewable for the spanish growers too which is a big and growing market it is good to do it on 2 forum i think. and in the end it has probably brought some cannabiscafe members over here who knows :P

• Like 1

yeah but thing is cannabiscafe is a very big spanish forum, kind of the spanish ICmag ^^ and GH has been coworking with them on forums for a long time, if you go you will see Jose for example is mod too other there.

In order to be viewable for the spanish growers too which is a big and growing market it is good to do it on 2 forum i think. and in the end it has probably brought some cannabiscafe members over here who knows :P

so maybe that main journal is posted here but ppl can copy-past it to canabiscafe , that way we have them all in here ! : ]

could have been a solution indeed; wouldn't have been really fair for the cannabiscafe users that would have to do 2 journals, but could have been a solution we'll see for next years cup if things will chage

51 grow journals so far is not that bad. You have to accept people are greedy and if you announce offers like that on facebook that is what happens...If you are already a member hereand sign up for the contest you feel way more responsible not to abuse such an offer but otherwise people don't care a damn. I can as well understand people have fears showing an actual grow online, so maybe others will join their journals AFTER they reaped the weed and the grow room is empty..j.

• Like 3

It is shitty that some people that would have actually participated but didn't make the 300 missed out to some individuals that had no intention on doing so. Perhaps these people could be given a second chance but after that they would not be allowed to enter in future,of course there are those like myself who unfortunately never received their kit and that is neither here nor there that's just bad luck and of course they could still receive the free kit. Let the ones just claiming freebies enter still of course but no free seeds if you fail to present a journal twice like I said. Peace

Kush

best prize for all participants of indoor cup is guaranteed nxt package :) ghsc - thx for that

30 posts it's not a lot to enter the competitions - i made them in one evening to get a package - so i think 50% took the package and thats all, 10 seeds + 1kg PF is about 70-100euro in market prices?

I am running mine MoneyMakers just to make mine part of the deal - through the TOR - cause i don't know if this forum is safe for me - there is no https [this is sick!] - IP is probably stored on server not deleted every xx minutes - you can put pictures in the signature and hide in it scripts which steals ip numbers - lot of issues that should be fixed if the forum wants to get new good growers/users - we don't grow basil or carrots :D

• Like 1

I am running mine MoneyMakers just to make mine part of the deal - through the TOR - cause i don't know if this forum is safe for me - there is no https [this is sick!] - IP is probably stored on server not deleted every xx minutes - you can put pictures in the signature and hide in it scripts which steals ip numbers - lot of issues that should be fixed if the forum wants to get new good growers/users - we don't grow basil or carrots :D

the same ! i think ,,,,

PLZ MODA and ADMINS make this forum safer for us ! , i know its not the place but .... :P

lol damn you must be slow if you're using THOR to come here ;) great tool but damn slow! seems vpnbook is not bad neither Fuzzy told me!

Anyway as far as safety is concerned, i'm not into admin's pocket so don't much more than you about it, i do know that the servers are private servers and that they GH servers, not a third part servers so before the get hands on it i think they'll have army of lawyers on back ;) but i'll ask little more info about safety if i see admin, but i've been here for few years and never saw someone get caught yet so i guess it's pretty safe and ifyou don't have 1kg harvest per month, think they have bigger fishes to catch ^^

But i understand all your concern, it's mine too as all member's and THOR or other VPN soft will help you sleep better meanwhile we know more about it but think we're pretty safe right now ;) could always be better of course but well.. ;)

lol damn you must be slow if you're using THOR to come here ;) great tool but damn slow! seems vpnbook is not bad neither Fuzzy told me!

Anyway as far as safety is concerned, i'm not into admin's pocket so don't much more than you about it, i do know that the servers are private servers and that they GH servers, not a third part servers so before the get hands on it i think they'll have army of lawyers on back ;)

servers are not a concern cause they are in Holland - but connection with server is unprotected - HTTPS is encrypting all data sent to/from and should be on any website especially this kind of stuff ;) and the cost of https certificate is like nothing for a company like ghsc - like few packs od seeds...

i am more afraid of my country police and other forces using hacking methods to find anything - we live in a police-controlled world

i don't like using tor cause it is very slow and i cant even look at others growlogs cause it takes so much time...

• Like 1

I also hoped for more participants , but I think it was mostl aimed as marketing action to anonse this forrum and gether new group of active members and in those terms I think it as a success

But I think many ppl decided not to take part becouse of security issues , this forum culd be much safer -stealthier for its users .

I agree with the whole security thing I'm not sure how much of a risk I'm taking posting from the country I live in. Im thinking of going offline till the crop is done and upload then. I don't need to end up behind bars. :(

you don't need to worry that much guys we've had guys harvesting some kilos every few months for few years and no one ever had problem, so really unless you grow a commercial crop i don't see people worried for the moment, most of us don't do big and i think they got better things to watch after. but you guys are all free as long as we see the pics in the end ;)

servers are not a concern cause they are in Holland - but connection with server is unprotected - HTTPS is encrypting all data sent to/from and should be on any website especially this kind of stuff ;) and the cost of https certificate is like nothing for a company like ghsc - like few packs od seeds...

i am more afraid of my country police and other forces using hacking methods to find anything - we live in a police-controlled world

i don't like using tor cause it is very slow and i cant even look at others growlogs cause it takes so much time...

I think this is a safe page to be on. I have been here for some years now and never been in trouble.

About the the vpn I have a good Internet I pay for 100-200 mb and are guaranteed minimum 100 mb so I have no problem to us it.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy