Kalashnikova Auto W.C. journal

haha, lol :biggrin:

thanks mate, yeah it's a bummer but i got 1 kalashnikova left and 8 white widow's in day 21 of flowering period, so it's not a big loss.

did your infected plants survive the ordeal?

I thought I replied to this but obviously not sorry man :)

My aphid issue was quickly dealt with. As I hand water all my plants I have a chance to look them over and saw a number of white dots on a single lower leaf. I turned it over and to my horror I saw a dozen small clear bugs. After never having bugs I was rather distressed. I cut off the leaf and quarantined it. From there I used the microscope to discern what these things were. I did some research and it was plain aphids, thank god it's not root aphids (which have a spike on each side of their abdomen for burrowing). I must have caught it early because that was the end of it ;)

My cat is outside all the time and must have had eggs or a female on his tail :( His tail swiped across the lower part of the plant and that's all it takes.

Lesson learned : Cat gets launched if it tries to come in :lol:

Plants looking great by the way man :) Good stuff ;)

I thought I replied to this but obviously not sorry man smile.png

My aphid issue was quickly dealt with. As I hand water all my plants I have a chance to look them over and saw a number of white dots on a single lower leaf. I turned it over and to my horror I saw a dozen small clear bugs. After never having bugs I was rather distressed. I cut off the leaf and quarantined it. From there I used the microscope to discern what these things were. I did some research and it was plain aphids, thank god it's not root aphids (which have a spike on each side of their abdomen for burrowing). I must have caught it early because that was the end of it wink.png

My cat is outside all the time and must have had eggs or a female on his tail sad.png His tail swiped across the lower part of the plant and that's all it takes.

Lesson learned : Cat gets launched if it tries to come in laugh.png

Plants looking great by the way man smile.png Good stuff wink.png

hey man better late then never :prankster: its good to hear that the girls survived this bug threat mate. and yeah it takes only one sweep with here tail.

bud lesson learned, no cat's around the grow room :keeporder:

thanks bro, peace

looking good man she has a nice secondrary growth now should be a nice canopy in flowering :)

Thanks for the news keep us updated

Have a good grow

yeah i'm happy how the kalashnikova is growing now. and it has a nice structure aswell. hope she will give me some nice buds.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, i'm sad to tell you that the Kalashnikova auto doesn't fit anymore in my tent so i had to put her outside in my little greenhouse.

sorry guys but i cant show you the indoor auto journal any more, yeah from outside of course.

peace

post-22525-0-18195400-1370516159.jpg

post-22525-0-31255600-1370516163.jpg

post-22525-0-94590100-1370516171.jpg

post-22525-0-46040100-1370519854.jpg

• Like 1

well its not a problem man i believe in the rles it says you can also do the auto cup outdoor if you wish, so i think you can continue the journal, i'll look and tell you if i'm wrong but should be fine ;)

And i hope you have a lot of sun cause she has some potencial :)

Have a good grow man