@Phyziks- Hey man what's up? I'm not sure which LEDS yet, I'm still doing some research. Htgsupply has some that I'm looking at. Do you have any in mind? I'll be honest, I've never really considered DWC or Hydro, because these two avenues seems to be too exact...in other words,, it seems like you'd have to be damned near a chemist to pull off a good Hydro or DWC grow.

@Tastygoodness- Thanks man, but after writing this post, I think I know why I don't want to grow in Hydro or DWC... I like the spirituality of growing in soil. I don;t know if I'd get the same attachment or feeling to my plants if they were floating in water. It's something about putting my hands in the earth, and "listening" to them, and being hands on that made this experience a great one. Yield is important, as I'd definitely like to have some in mylar bags for "rainy days", so I'm exploring the different set ups that are available. Like, maybe adding in some CFLS and LEDS on the sides to penetrate the canopy, and yes, of course, using the SCROG method.

I didn't use it this time around, I used LST since it was only 4 plants, but I'd definitely use it the next time. Hey, thanks for the suggestions! Light, love n peace.

Any word on your yield? LED's are pretty expensive now a days. That's the only draw back to them, I like advanced led diamond series lights. They come with the spectrums needed to grow and nothing else making it more efficient plus they have a special lens for LED diodes that focus the light and allow it to penetrate deep into the canopy. I've heard these are really good lights. I've also seen companies from China claiming to be the manufacturer of these lights and are selling a similar model for a fraction of the price.

http://www.advancedl...led-technology/

http://eshinesystems...ltime&edm_ver=e

I also heard hydro is pretty easy to maintain and many people do it with just a pH tester and no other meters. You just got to keep your water at a good temperature and keep the water flowing. I'm actually looking into a bubbleponics or DWC system for my next grow and getting a LED or HPS light as well.

Thanks for the link Phyziks! The buds are curing quite nicely. Hashbomb stinks really good, and Ketema has a nice smell too. But Chill-Om mstill has a leafy smell. She was the only Sativa. I have 3.5 quarts filled. I'm thinking (eyeballing) that I got a total of 4.5 to 5 (dry) ounces for the entire crop. I had a crap load of popcorn buds which I didn't count, which of course occurred b/c of the lack of light penetration.

I'll take a look at the LEDS, because I'm really thinking it is the way to go. Yes they are expensive, especially the "good" ones, so maybe a combo of T5s, CFLs and LEDS might suffice until one can do better. Thanks man. P, LnL.

sounds like a whole lot of light power. honestly if you're going to use all those lights. why not just get a 1000 watt hps/mh. i'm sure all the heat might add up to the same and wattages as well and the penetration is great but if you have the money for the LED's I would get one like 600 watts. glad your nuggets are doing good I can't wait for my harvest

Damn! 13 oz? Whew! I'ma have to check out the 400 myself.

Well, the buds are still curing, but I took a bud from each plant, and rolled a joint smoked. All I can say is I'll be damned, O grew this? Pretty potent, smooth smoke with no cough, with the effects lasting up to an hour or more. My wife doesn't even want to touch the Collective Meds from the Dispensary after trying out our private stash! lol

Well, here's my salad bowl. Since I didn't have a lot of trim from each plant, I just combined it, and dry iced it using a 200 micron bag. Just freaking amazing smoke man. The taste stays in your mouth. Unbelievable! So anyways, the rest is still curing for another two weeks, and I can't wait. P, L n L.

post-28008-0-79249700-1376487142.jpg

post-28008-0-03653800-1376487172.jpg

• Like 2