Caboose journal growing by mykol76 - °MISSION COMPLETE*

thanks for the little pics man the flowers are budding nicely now :) they should pack on some nice weight and get larger now :) And nice trichomes already llet's ope they keep coming and coming ;)

Have a good grow

Tnx bro for good vibes..! :D

Great update mykol :) You have some big big trees man!! I hope you have some friends to help with trimming when the time comes..wow bro!! I see it looks like you have set up a sort of rain shelter over the plants for the extra rain to run off when things get wet? Really cool cause you've got lots of canopy to try and keep sheltered..really good idea :) :) Best of luck and I hope you see some sun for your/their near future!

Peace

wow very nice !!!! your plants are very heatly !!!

beautiful color and bud swell ,good continuouss

Peace

hello bro,

this week the flowers should begin to swell,

we'll see what happens. :D

thanks the nice comment.

Great update mykol :) You have some big big trees man!! I hope you have some friends to help with trimming when the time comes..wow bro!! I see it looks like you have set up a sort of rain shelter over the plants for the extra rain to run off when things get wet? Really cool cause you've got lots of canopy to try and keep sheltered..really good idea :) :) Best of luck and I hope you see some sun for your/their near future!

Peace

hi mate, you have given them shelter, because of heavy rains in recent days.

I also had to tie them to weights, in order to avoid that the wind tipping the plants.

I wanted to take better pictures, but as the plants under the awning, getting a bit crowded, and you can not take a good shot without moving the plants.

We hope to do better in the next update.

Hello everyone and thank you! : D

lovely girls man vry vigorous and the trichomes are starting to pack very nicely :)

Beautifiul structure too on the plant, wide open and letting more air and sun :D

Thanks for the news man have a good grow ;)

Hello dust, thanks for the comment.

it is true, the plants have been opened,

but there was little sun this week, a lot of rain and wind, we hope for an improvement.

• Like 1

girls look awesome hope mate!! starting to pack on the trichcomes

hi friend,

this strain seems to be a good producer of resin,

we hope to continue like this.

thanks for the comment bro.

take care. :)

Really nice joobe Mykol.

Those Caboose look really healthy man.

Congratz.

hello Fran.gh,you're absolutely right!

this strain works very well, especially in bloom expresses its full potential.

thanks for the visit bro, see you soon. :)

looks fantastic man. Well on their ready by mid October? now just have to not smoke those buds early!! I reckon those will kick out 4 oz each at least

Hi organic,

Yes, the plants should be ready in the second week of October.

still 3 weeks of fun to grow. :D

thanks for the comment, the next one! :)

I think she be ready after full 7 weeks of flowering, of course you can grow them another week but technically this is an Indica-Kush that grows fast and once ripe you will smell + see it without any doubts. All reddish/brown hairs full pepperish nutmeg smell with an earthy and mineral aroma you notice from a distance in the open air..l So first weekend in october is my guess for the first cut.

I think she be ready after full 7 weeks of flowering, of course you can grow them another week but technically this is an Indica-Kush that grows fast and once ripe you will smell + see it without any doubts. All reddish/brown hairs full pepperish nutmeg smell with an earthy and mineral aroma you notice from a distance in the open air..l So first weekend in october is my guess for the first cut.

Hello bam,

You're not the first one that tell me, that you should cut to 7 weeks.

I think that from the beginning of week 7, you can make a better idea to plan the cut.

yet the plants for the moment, they still have a lot of strength, and if the weather is favorable, probably grant them the full maturity until week 8.

We'll be watching. :D

anyway thanks for the advice bro. :)

The good thing with the Caboose is there is no doubt about if she is ready you will notice the brown hairs and strong aroma once the buds are ripe..if you get any benefit from growing longer ? i don't think so, maybe you can get a purple coloring but more couchlock is definitely not necessary with this strain !

The good thing with the Caboose is there is no doubt about if she is ready you will notice the brown hairs and strong aroma once the buds are ripe..if you get any benefit from growing longer ? i don't think so, maybe you can get a purple coloring but more couchlock is definitely not necessary with this strain !

If the manufacturer site indicates eight weeks, I think there is a reason.

This does not detract from the fact that some genotype could close the bloom a few days before, as you say.

Do you have any picture of cut caboose week 7?

This could perhaps help to clarify things.

anyway Thanks for your interest bro.

Well each plant + grow condition differs but I know by now how to judge the flowers of the strain and what I am talking about is something you can see easily already on some close ups. The hais change color from white to purple-ish yellow and dark red/brown. That is the sign of ripeness - Once th majority is brown you will definitely smell it is ripe and the buds will get this kind of color with more green inside when you crumble them up. I watched lots of GHS growvideos and often there are Indicas ready at week 7 and the catalogue says 8 or even 9 weeks. Then it is usully 'technically this could be harvested but we give her a week more.."

With the Caboose I doubt that is good as explained ready when she ripe..We wil see if that id at the beginning of week 8 or a few days later - after all I grew most Caboose indoors the one outside just gew those little pre-flowers to ripeness and I could smell the day they were ripe + ready from afar ..

looking for pix

Instead of moving the pix to your journal take a look at CABOOSE in Flower Pictures - The last picture was taken ca 10 day before harvest and the picture of the bud shows how ripe the girl was (Baboose No2) after good 7 weeks - picked 4 days later than Caboose 1 and finally the outdoor one..