Caboose journal growing by mykol76 - °MISSION COMPLETE*

I agree Mykol, the outdoor natural light brings out characteristics you don't get from indoor artificial light, natural is of course better ;) I hope to grow an outdoor tree or 2 someday! Nice new pictures, the indoors is super frosty as well. Enjoy brother :);)

Peace

I fully agree with what you said,outdoor plants have much better flavor.

even if there is to say, the grass indoors is often much more powerful. ;)

I hope for you that the daily starting to grow outdoor, arrive early! :D

thanks again for your support bro! ;)

Peace.

Very true, the whole aroma and effect of natural grown weed is better if conditions allow it. You notice that esp. with the leaves. Outdoor leaves are light like a mix of hay + tobacco indoor leaves taste terrible and harsh - the high indoors is stronger but nor nicer . Still better than no weed lol..

• Like 1

Wow great yield and fantastic plants

many thanks bro, :)

It was a good harvest, ;)

I hope for you just as well with your ladies! :D

Very true, the whole aroma and effect of natural grown weed is better if conditions allow it. You notice that esp. with the leaves. Outdoor leaves are light like a mix of hay + tobacco indoor leaves taste terrible and harsh - the high indoors is stronger but nor nicer . Still better than no weed lol..

s fully agree with you sir,

stronger, does not mean most beautiful !

really impressive plant's bro the outdoor  look incredible make's me wanna try a round of caboose outdoor a great journal bro 

thank you very much for your words man, :)

the caboose outdoor grows really well, and produce exceptional herb, smell a lot, kushy, very sweet.

I think that she too, will like this plant, if you ever grow up!

thanks again for comment bro! ;)

• Like 1

Oh my goodness . These flowers are so beautiful. Looking way different from mine - even thou they are short and might not even give an ounce pp it is worth growing for the quaity - I had a top leave the size of a helicopter propeller..lol more than 20 cm to each side and the stems sticking together buds around the stems and litte knob like buds - crazy - great aroma but not much frost and no purple leaves...These pictures were taken at what day in 12/12 ?

I doubt I would get buds like that even after 8 or 9 weeks .. 

The outdoor weed is DANK and really really RIPE. 

• Like 1

Oh my goodness . These flowers are so beautiful. Looking way different from mine - even thou they are short and might not even give an ounce pp it is worth growing for the quaity - I had a top leave the size of a helicopter propeller..lol more than 20 cm to each side and the stems sticking together buds around the stems and litte knob like buds - crazy - great aroma but not much frost and no purple leaves...These pictures were taken at what day in 12/12 ?

I doubt I would get buds like that even after 8 or 9 weeks .. 

The outdoor weed is DANK and really really RIPE. 

hola, the photos were taken, 55th day of flowering,

and the plants were cut, the day 56th.

is the phenotype that she owns, is my favorite, that would be the aroma, a little sweeter.

and also produce larger buds.

but this phenotino images, you mature a little before, and it has an odor citrus,

with a little more small gems.

but training trichomes, really full.

I think it will be a very powerful smoke.

wow ma it was worth waiting those buds are so lovely ! Love the color and love the Trichomes production! I had a pretty similar plant once if it is the same for sure the smoke is very nice :)

Have a good smoking man thanks for the news!

• Like 1

thanks again for all the nice work given during the cup man, nice journal and i wish the best in the voting!

Have a good smoke man

thanks for your auspicious bro.
any result is welcome. ;)
This summer we worked a lot, now enjoy the smoke :D 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...