I do see the white specs but have no idea what they could be :fie: .

Could be infection in the plants if not pest damage.

Try the aspirin foliar while you're fighting issues brother

hi ,

nice grow ,your plant growing well ,green perfect !!!!

Peace

Hoi Mimi,

Cheers :), I'm really excited about the group! And your plants are also growing well and perfectly GREEN!

The Flower Bomb Kush sounds like it's the bomb!

Day34 Veg.

54 Days From Seed.

Featuring my Grandaddy Purple Seeds(regular seed) Bay 11

Of everything else in the garden, I'm MOST excited about this Bay 11 as it's the last shot that I've got to get a male to breed with! Looks like a males as far as the development goes(in my opinion), so I'm hoping it is a male so I can capture these genetics!

Unforunately, surrounding this strain there is A LOT of misinformation around all of these forums, but there's also some VERY GOOD info to be found. The main lie surrounding this strain is that they advertise it as a cup winner, when it actually didn't win the cup..

Its been said that it's all due to miscommunication throughtout the ranks in the company, as Ken himself is wheel chair bound and doesn't do the actual breeding 100% of the time.

Apparently Ken(the CEO of GDP) traded and got an Appalachia cutting and grew it out and was so impressed with it that they entered it in the cup as the Bay 11 and it won. Apparently he found a VERY nice OG male and added it to the rotation, creating the Bay 11.

This actual seed isn't the cup winner as it's a watered down version of the real Appalachia, but still packing award winning potential.

I read all this earlier by the way via the words of a GDP rep speaking for Ken, and Bhodi and H&L themselves who are the owners of the Appalachia strain...

However, the smell here is a def. one of more pungent in terms of a vegging plants odor, but still nothing distinct of course. You can smell the cannabis plant odor from this plant simply moving it around already! It's a very fuely odor which makes me think the pheno has quite a bit of the Appalachia heritage! The leaves also don't scream OG Kush! They're leaning toward a Sativa side, so I can only imagine them thinning out further!

Like everything else in the garden, this girl has been topped once early on(with no negatives effects), and will now grow 5 equally dominant colas.

This plant is also a week behind everything else in the garden, and it the tallest, most vigourous growing plant.

I'm PRAYING FOR A MALE! If this is male, I will cross it with my Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband

post-26357-0-74633000-1372716253.jpg

post-26357-0-76037700-1372716259.jpg

post-26357-0-09206000-1372716265.jpg

Day34 Veg.

54 Days From Seed.

Featuring my Emerald Triangle Seeds(feminized seed) Blueberry Headband

So I'm pretty excited about this plant but not freaking out about it haha, as I have a couple more of the beans! However, I'll be SO MUCH more excited about this Blueberry Sour Kush if my Bay 11 ends up being a males, and I get to breed him and this lass!

The smell here is a nothing like cannabis! This plant smells more like a fern almost haha! Def. gonna be a blueberry or sour dominant pheno judging by the leaves, and will def. smell of blueberries given it's current smell I'm sure.

We'll see about it!

But like everything else in the garden, this girl has been topped once early on(with no negatives effects), and will now grow 4 equally dominant colas. This plant has the most uniformed colas as well!

I've update these two today in one, as they will become one if all goes according to plan!

Should also add that I gave the girls all a gallon on plain water today! I noticed the bottom leaves were limp and droppy on pretty much all of the plants, so I know not that I need to water them a day earlier than I have been, which means giving them water every 4th day!

Cheers world

post-26357-0-60434200-1372717493.jpg

post-26357-0-90830100-1372717498.jpg

post-26357-0-68635700-1372717504.jpg

• Like 1

Day35 Veg.

55 Days From Seed.

Featuring The Canopy :)

Took these tonight with lights off!

Supercropped them for the last time yesterday and all tops are back upright. Also watered them yesterday. They all got 1 gallon of plain H20.

So far i'm very impressed with the growth of everything as a whole. The internodal structure of everything is a little less tighter than I'd like, but I'm hoping in the end that'll be good for the yield.

This is the first grow that I didn't use any CFLs during veg and I've noticed that the internodes aren't nearly as tight as the ones on the plants that I vegged with a combination of CFL, and T5 lighting.

I will be flipping this batch to flower at some point this week for sure!

Also, in the tent with the plants is an air purifier which helps clean the air and exhaust the warmer air from the top of the tent, and a 2 in 1 window fan which just blows across the top of the plants. It's sitting on an upside down padded stool, and some foam to dead the vibrations.

In all I've got two intakes at the bottom of the tent, and 4 exhausts at the top.

Tomorrow I will give them an ACT foliar!

I used the 36 hours recipe from my original post.

It's pretty much a balanced nutritional foliar with all sorts of vitamins, amino acids, and hormones abound.

post-26357-0-85636200-1372821217.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers Mimi :cool:

I'm also really enjoying the results I'm getting from supercropping for the first time :)

Broke a couple stems in the beginning, but it's been smooth sailing the past couple of weeks.

Got some really hard stems, and some good sized stalks for young plants!

Here's a video I just came across and thought would be benefical to share:

And a nice supercropping read : http://420deku.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-supercrop.html

• Like 1

Day37 Veg.

57Days From Seed.

Featuring my DNA Genetics (feminized seed)LA Chocolat

This girl is the most stretchy of the bunch at this point! I def. have a very chocolope dominant pheno(I believe at this point) due to the sativish height and internodal structure! It's also began to pick up a very nice, unique smell :) Sorta like a sweet chocolate honey sort of smell!

Breeder suggests no need to pinch or top but I know for sure that If I hadn't done any of it, this plant would be a 1m long probably already.

Breeder suggest no need to pinch or top tho, due to the fact that the LA Confidential in this strain minimizes the stretch.

We'll see about that haha. So far it's pretty lanky.

All the photos are labeled as is when you click them.

The photos of the leaves are just to show some imperfection with this plant.

I don't think that it's lacking an N given the color of the leaves, so I'll try an epsom salt Cal/Mg foliar here in a few days or so. Will update when I do.

Also think it could possibly be from a lack of light down low even...But yeahhh we'll see.

Gave them a balanced ACT foliar yesterday and a lot of the green came back, but not all of it...We'll have to see what these two bottom leaves do today and tomorrow :)

Also should add that I supercropped htis girl for the last time yesterday! She was branching outwards a little to much, so I bent them back inward!

She's looking more like 6 tops now rather than the 5 I said last week. The one top I broke of has growth 2 pretty healthy tops to replace it.

And the 360 is just in the photos to provided some perspective as to the actual size.

Also, the Bay 11 has shown it's parts! It's a girl!

That's great bcuz I'll get to sample it's flowers, but TERRIBLE due to the fact that I was hoping it would be a male to breed with...

Oh well, I know I've got a GREAT pheno bcuz it's a week behind all the other plants, but it's the largest! Looking forward to the smoke no doubt!

post-26357-0-74077800-1372972248.jpg

• Like 1

Day38 Veg.

58Days From Seed.

Featuring my Grandaddy Purple Seeds (female regular seed) Grandaddy Purple

So, these pics were taken today just after I watered them w/ plain h20 of course, hence the leaves being sorta curled up.

Bottom leaves were also dropping on all plants signaling that they're drinking much faster nowadays, so my guess it that the roots have filled out the 3 gallon fabric pots already! I now need to water them every 3rd day to keep them happy!

Smell I couldn't really properly check out becuase the leaves still smell a little like the foliar that I gave them.

As far as it's growth and vigour goes, this one will be a winner! All of 8 colas will be equally dominant on this girl, so I should be able to get a very nice yeild from her!

No yellowing leaves or issues here, tho quite a few of the bottom dweller leaves had to be removed from the other plants.

This suggests to me that these leaves don't necessarily need Cal/Mg, but rather they seem a bit deprived of light. Prob because my 600w is currently 2-3ft away from the plants!

Will continue to watch them tho, with my epsom salt in hand!

I'm thinking I will turn the lights of for a few days tomorrow evening, to kick them into flower! We'll see.

Cheers world!

post-26357-0-25636700-1373059674.jpg

post-26357-0-34888200-1373059679.jpg

post-26357-0-08575100-1373059683.jpg

• Like 1

Day39 Veg.

59 Days From Seed.

Featuring my Humboldt Seed Organization(feminized seed) Chemdawg

Very nice uniform growth on this one as well. Starting to stink quite a bit with that fuely Chemdawg aroma.

This plant has some nice trich covered pre-flowers on it already :) About to flip them to flower tonight, so about 2 and a half months from now we should be wrapping this one up. No issue with this plant. So far just a happy plant w/ 6 equally dominant colas ready to be flowered.

As far as the methods, nothing really changes for the next couple weeks. I'll be stopping the foliar feeding one a per plant basis. I'll quit once they start to develop pistils in abundance.

No more super cropping from this point forward as well. If I need to restrict the height anymore from this point out, I'll be tying things down and just bending slightly. No more breaking.

Bless

post-26357-0-10041200-1373132342.jpg

post-26357-0-44259300-1373132347.jpg

post-26357-0-41045600-1373132353.jpg

60 Days From Seed.

Day1 Flower

Featuring my TGA Subcool Seeds(regular female seed) Ace Of Spades

All is good with this lass and shes turned into a pleasant little bush in just 60 days!

This plant also has the most preflowers going into flowering, so I expect it to be the fastest into flowering!

And this is a quicker finishing strain and should be done about 8wk according to Mr. Subcool himself. She's gonna grow 5 equally dominant tops with 2 secondary chutes which have come up from a branch that I accidentally topped while supercropping.

Smell isn't really indicative of anything at this point, but I'm expecting that two start changing this week! If anything it smells a little "kushlike" at the moment.

post-26357-0-53224600-1373224014.jpg

post-26357-0-13909700-1373224051.jpg

post-26357-0-68752100-1373224092.jpg

• Like 1

61 Days From Seed.

Day2 Flower.

Featuring my Barneys Farm(feminized seed) G13 Haze

A beast of a bush this one is! I'm expecting 6 fairly equally dominant colas from this lass. The aroma it puts off is nothing really distinct at this point, but I expect that to change within the next two weeks for sure :)

This is one of the taller of the plants that I have at the moment, but I'd expect that given the fact that it's a of a sativa dominant build.

Should also mention that this seed died in the soil as a sprout, and I dug it up and repotted it, and look at it now! Don't give up on your seedlings! The just might bounce back for ya.

Also should add that I went ahead and prepped the girls a bit more for the flowering stage :)

I topdressed them all with a mixture of compost and earthworm castings(about 3 cups worth), some Hi-P bat guano(1tbsp), and some kelp meal(1tbsp). This topdressing serves just as much a mulch as it does for nutrional purposes.

This is the second topdressing that I've given them since I started them. The first was 3wks ago and consisted of earthworms casting and kelp. In about 2 months....ahhhh mann! Gonna be needed my sunglasses everytime I step out! :cool:

And the bottom pic is just of the topdressing..Minus the lava rock that i sat back atop it, to help serve as a mulch.

And I know I said I wouldn't supercrop anymore....but that's not the case! The girls are growing vertically a little too quickly, so I pinched and bent more tops! Only the taller ones tho.

Bless

post-26357-0-88757500-1373312541.jpg

post-26357-0-77661900-1373312547.jpg

post-26357-0-80245100-1373312551.jpg

• Like 2

nice color on the leaves man and nice structure too should make a nice flowering girl :)

Have a good grow thanks for the pics ;)

hi ,

good job !!! it gonna be enormous hen it will bloom !!! PEACE !!!!

Cheers family! Hopefully some nice colors come like miminexus :cool:

• Like 1

62 Days From Seed.

Day3 Flower.

Featuring my T.H.Seeds(feminized seed) Darkstar

Mmmm! Purple Kush x Mazar I Sharif! One of earths strong strains 2013 in Hightimes! Yep, SUPER EXCITED about this lass! :) Did a little mor supercropping last night as I can't have the plants growing as tall as they want to...

But the smell here is the same. Nothing distinct just a young musty vegging plant.

She's looking very good and will grow 6 pretty much equally dominant tops!

The plants have grown upwards quite a bit in the 2 day flip , so I have once again supercropped them all.

They seem to be very much exploding in growth at the moment under the 600w HPS! I see the plants preparing for flower right before my eyes, as the leaf colors are slowly changing!

Here are the photos!

Bless :cool:

post-26357-0-60077100-1373395525.jpg

post-26357-0-13210400-1373395531.jpg

post-26357-0-58319800-1373395535.jpg

• Like 1

Really pretty girls, gone have some stunning flowers coming soon.

Yes indeed! Can't wait! Didn't pay for any weed from the beginning of March until the beginnin of June, and I'm already over smoking whatever they call it haha!

Just wanna harvest already lol! Thanks Gaz

They look beautiful bro! Nice green color on the leaves, must be that ACT ;)!

Thank you Sir! And to tell the truth, these girls have only gotten maybe 2/3 ACTs at the beginning of the run!

I have however been giving them the same ACT that I would normally pour on them, in the form of a foliar spray! No diluting no nothing, just brew the tea up and spray it on the girls and they love it, so I'll say at this point that the foliar feeding has to have a lot to go with the color!

This grow is the first time that I've really done the foliar feeding and the leaves look better than the have before!

Everygrow you should try somthing new, and in your first few runs I'd advise you to go ahead and try everything that has you curious haha.

That way you find out what you like and what you don't like sooner, so you can go ahead and dial your grow in.

For example, this is my first time supercropping and using heavy foliar sprays. Last time I didn't use foliar sprays and rather than supercropping, I tried topping, F.I.Ming, and LST ya know?

But seriously, just wait until you get that first inhale of your own grown! I expect ya to report back to me and be like damnnnnn! I had an epiphany hahah!

Cheers gang :cool: