Plant Of The Month Contest - June

Dust

^^ indeed Urb i did that Font on Paper Years ago and than portet it to a real Font for my Computer ;) but am not good at all at Drawing :P

Btw my vote goes to Gonzo for that beautyfull AK :danced:

Vote : Gonzo

Reason: That AK-47 looks fucking tasty. Now I wanna place an order for some beans. LoL

Yea gonzo has my vote also solid form and juicy lookin. Oneluv and much respect

Thank you very much my friends ;) All the buds look awesome :)

Much love :) Gonzo :)

Hello hunters smile.png I have changed the photos now for a truer colour smile.png I did not remember at 5.30am to take a pic in the dark so I moved her through to the next room smile.png It was a bit cold so I was as quick as possible, hope this is ok smile.png

G wink.png

rules?

if changing pics would be legal i would have voted for you, now its "VERTOX"

peace

rules?

peace

No way! I just read the rules and I am sorry I have indeed broken them, what a sausage lol :lol: I never thought when I changed :)

oh well I officially remove myself from the competition and again sorry ;)

• Like 1

No way! I just read the rules and I am sorry I have indeed broken them, what a sausage lol laugh.png I never thought when I changed smile.png

oh well I officially remove myself from the competition and again sorry wink.png

If it helps any, I'm sorry for even asking you to change the pics lol. On the bright side tho, don't think you wouldn't won with the initial pics anyways, and theres always next month for the same plant :)

If it helps any, I'm sorry for even asking you to change the pics lol. On the bright side tho, don't think you wouldn't won with the initial pics anyways, and theres always next month for the same plant :)

Lol, no worries dude ;) I've won enough shit for now, lol :) Will try next month, she will have fattened up a bit more by then ;)

• Like 1

rules?

peace

atrox, my friend... just for joking, not for arguing.... but the word "legal" in a pot-grow contest is pretty funny :D:D:D