• Gaz and his Kalashnikova Automatic
    • HighCreek and his AMS
    • Ganjalover and his Kush Van Stink
    • Idab710 and his Cheese Berry
    • miminexus and his Arjan's Haze #2
    • Bam-Bhole and his Jack Herrer
    • Budbear and his Purple kush auto

post-3817-0-99338800-1360002445.png

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote in the POLL for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:

1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.

2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM

4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed. Only one vote per person.

5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.

6. you have to vote in the POLL for your vote to be counted in, you can also post a comment to tell us for who you voted, but only the POLL will count for the results.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

Hello my friends :)

I made a stupid error last month and changed my photo after I posted it, I didn't think it would matter but I haven't read the rules for a year now and I broke one of them, lol :)

Anyway here's my entry :) It is my quickest AK-47 lady she is currently hanging up drying :) She has had an Advanced Nutrients regime, without big bud or bud candy this time to see the difference. Not much, to be honest ;) She went for 8.5 weeks and had a 7 day flush of the coco :) I took a picture yesterday after her pre-trimming :)

The last pictures of her alive :( I miss her, soon we reunite in a blaze of glory......

UhY0UmF.jpg

jDeH1sh.jpg

• Like 6

First I just wanna appologise for the words that's gonna follow:

Gonzo, that AK-47 is fuckin mind blowing. Its because of your bud that I ordered some AK-47 influences. I keep looking at that pic and its just so impressive to see what skills you bring to the table. Well done brother !!!

InternationalGreen , that SLH is looking phat as well. One of the strains I still wanna give a go.

Twas very nice brother! 100% pineapple everything and is 100% worth growing!

This one was a 12/12 from seed grow and yield just about 2 ounces :)

• Like 1

First I just wanna appologise for the words that's gonna follow:

Gonzo, that AK-47 is fuckin mind blowing. Its because of your bud that I ordered some AK-47 influences. I keep looking at that pic and its just so impressive to see what skills you bring to the table. Well done brother !!!

Man im blown away by that comment, lol ;) Thank you so much ;)

BTW, my vota is for Gonz and that AK that I'll soon be growing :D It's already won my vote no matter what comes, so

+1vote vote Gonzos AK-47 :cool:

Thanks dude :) You really should wait and see what's coming from others as there are usually some seriously awesome plants to compete with but I thank you for your optimism, lol ;) Another humbling comment thank you ;)

• Like 1

2 ounces from 12 12 from seed???

Bro, that is quite impressive. I've done a few 12/12 from seed but never got that amount. And I love fruity strains too. Definately gonna order me some soon

Nice! My secret is keeping the plants really short and keeping the lights right on top of them :) I switched it up a little this grow, so the plants are much taller than I like, but by training the plants ans keeping them shorts, and the lights as close as possible without burning, you can get a couple ounce from a 12/12 plant all day!

And the SLH is 100% worth buying and growing. I had a pheno that WREAKED of citrus/pineapple!

Thanks dude smile.png You really should wait and see what's coming from others as there are usually some seriously awesome plants to compete with but I thank you for your optimism, lol wink.png Another humbling comment thank you wink.png

I would've voted last month if I could for that AK lol. but shi*t happened lol, so.....

But im watching ain't waiting! Sure it's gonna be some flame!

Well here is my attempt at a Plant of the Month. I wanted to upload other pics but apparantly they are to BIG in size and takes loooooooooong and eventualy times out. So now I have to bring you the 2nd best pic

This is a pic of my Swazi bagseed that I took for a test drive and I was pleasantly surprised. Her purple colors is all over the plant but not as purple as the Killing Fields. ( That'll follow soon )

The other is my Black Moss that was visited by a guardian.

post-22592-0-71268500-1373816244.jpg

post-22592-0-58047500-1373816626.jpg

• Like 3

Haha watch his eyes and see if they start to get low :)

Very fine sativa that is!

I hope I get something as delightful as it in all these bag seeds that I have!

Also heard A LOT about the killing fields! What's your opinion on it?

You know I love that AK 7 - everything is perfect about it no doubt. Nice SLH too but I still think the AK 47 is a tad more compact and therefore looks more perfect. Without smelling/touching i cannot say if one is better than the other but so far it is hard to imagine a more well rounded tight bud .

Anyway the surprise here is that Swazi. They seem to attract these little insects, as seen in the Swaziland documentary I watched the other night..lol

this does lok a bit different though, i see the Swazi traits but the colors are surprising me. Never seen that anthrazit black like that. (The damnesia turned anthrazit at a certain stage, too but later it turned to red and was more on the top of the buds, not around the clusters. I like it nd would ike to see the finished product later on maybe in the bud of the month forum ?!

3 good candidtates.

But please for the sake of the Plant of the month if you send in 2 photos make it one with a close up to your favorite bud but the other should show the whole plant ! So we can judge it better with the leaves + stems attached .. Like that it is more a "living" bud of the month thread, right...

• Like 2

InternationalGreen, I have read so much of the Killing Fields and I truly can't wait to get started on her. I have had some Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain last season and she grew pretty well. The smoke was also ok. I gave it a 7/10 cause even though it was a nice puff, it was more a daytime/anytime puff which I liked when taking trips between towns when working.

Pure Killing Fields has great reviews but the part of the review that kinda puts me off it is :

" Very fruity but with a powerful PETROL smell ". I just can't get my senses around that part. I love fruity but petrol ??? But still a strain that is getting grown this season.

Bam-Bhole, thanx for the words of kindness. I also watched the Swaziland Expedition as well the other night and that show actually made me start up the swazi seeds.

I agree with the photos. I'm gonna try and get good close ups for you guys.

• Like 1

InternationalGreen, I have read so much of the Killing Fields and I truly can't wait to get started on her. I have had some Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain last season and she grew pretty well. The smoke was also ok. I gave it a 7/10 cause even though it was a nice puff, it was more a daytime/anytime puff which I liked when taking trips between towns when working.

Pure Killing Fields has great reviews but the part of the review that kinda puts me off it is :

" Very fruity but with a powerful PETROL smell ". I just can't get my senses around that part. I love fruity but petrol ??? But still a strain that is getting grown this season.

Bam-Bhole, thanx for the words of kindness. I also watched the Swaziland Expedition as well the other night and that show actually made me start up the swazi seeds.

I agree with the photos. I'm gonna try and get good close ups for you guys.

Yeah fruity petrol is only possible in terms of cannabis haha. You'll never hear those combinations anywhere else lol.

The same buddie that told me of the killing fields also ranted on about the Kolossus, and said that Satori was one of the strongest smokes he'd ever had. Huge Sannies fan as u can tell!

But good luck man. Anxious to hear about it!

This is a AMS plant I grew last year. Even though I chopped her down 10 months ago, I still miss her . She produced some very good weed and a lot of it. I still spark one up now and then just to enjoy the memories .

post-30026-0-48118500-1374019151.jpg

post-30026-0-16054800-1374019269.jpg

• Like 4

GAZ, real nice auto you grew there ...One tree like that outdoor AMS can last the average smoker the whole year I guess - in case you smoked all of it alone..lol

Perfect shape + trim, lush green and still very pretty bud colors - that sparkle..just lovely - How tall was it ?

• Like 2