max production

If u search a producer Strain i would take the Church if it has to be GHSC otherwise take something that has allready prooven over decades to bebig Producers nike mkUltra, K2, B52 Skunk ect

But note: If ur a novice in Growing its not about the Possible Yield u should look u should Take a Easy learner Strain this will get u more Yield than the Huge Yielders cause most of them are not good Quality Smoke and will only Yield really big if the Grower understands his Work 100%

Cheers

yes i have grown the kalash and had one very nice yeild of 180g on 1 plant in 32L pot, you could make it a lot bigger because the plant was not alone, but we can not say it will make this or this amount fo weed without knowing how YOU grow, the harvest will depend mostly on the skill of the grower, it can go from 100g to 500g or more, it depends who is growing ;)

If you  are beginner, soil is the safest medium to start and learn :)

In soil and with the 32L pots you can put 4 in 1m. but it is more recommended to use something like 11L pots to begin growing, it is more than enough to get all the yeild you want from the 9 plants you can fit in 1m with 11L ;)

Hydro is more yeild, and faster, but it will not allow you many mistakes during your session ;) If you feel ready for it it can be done :)

Trust Dusts Advice :)

But really to be honest i would not recommend u to sart ur first Grow with GHSC, dont get me wrong GHSC are really good Genetics ect yet not the best choice for a +st Grow as mostly they have more Phenos and over all GHSC Strains really depend on the Growers Skill and will take off some g everytime u make a mistake.

If i would have to commend u a one best Strain for a first Timer it would be Nirvanas PPP ;) Absolutly forgiving and easy to Grow with massive Yields of the Strongest Ananas Smell ive ever came across on a Bud :)

Good luck

cheers

Grazie a te fratello! Puoi dirmi quello che era il rendimento gm x metro quadrato? e se tu fossi in suolo o idroponica? Vorrei chiedere quale potrebbe essere la resa x metro, in idroponica with this  strein ? Grazie per l'aiuto a tutti, siete grandi!

• 2 weeks later...

Big bud is an excellent choice for a high yield per square meter. 

Lemon White know? It is also very productive and very powerful indeed, I would choose this variety. 

Remember that technique is very important, if you play a SOG or SCROG get more production than with traditional techniques.

Regards! :)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...