A question to the admin and owners of greenhouse

aussie haze luver

I was looking through all the merchandise of greenhouse and man i think i will have to throw out all my old tshirts and hats as i love collecting things i am passionate about.

I was just asking that since we are members of this fine website is there a chance of a discount for members wanting to purchase merchandise from the online store.... I would be so proud to strut around in the gear from green house...

Hey i am only asking and do not mean to offend just wanted to know??

cheers

Guest superbluehaze

I am not from green House. The guys there are very busy and may not see your question.

I cannot talk for Green house, but I think they probably would of a 5% discount - send them an email and ask;

happy strutting john

that's a great IDEA!! actually I had the idea for a while now.

I am introducing a point system. based on votes and content contributions.

The most active members, will get the biggest discount.

its a great idea and you can think of it as a type of air miles program. we wanted to do it with seeds, but unfortunately, many fans of the strain hunters documentary film, do not live in a country where it is legal to buy seeds, so we would have to discriminate and that's not nice.

so give me a couple of weeks and i will invent a discount based on your participation on this site!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They could choose merchandise though and still get a discount.

Does seem un fair on the seeds but not alot you can do if they cant have seeds.

Does seem a moody situation to be fair but atleast your putting it as a discount on any thing rather then seeds,lol said that wrong,may be a discount on any thing rather then just seeds would be a better option.

Guest salvador
heey man! I can tell you its amazing walking around in the greenhouse gear.... So mny people come upto me and say - heey i love that sweat jacket or i love that t.....

some people even ask me for weed just because i wearing the greenhouse gear!!!!! hahahahaha gotta love it!

• 4 weeks later...

this is a very nice idea indeed since i also love many of your shirts and sweat shirts and caps ,i agree with sativasven i would love to strutt around in your cloth lol even here in sweden.And a tought i have and would wear proudly is somekind of khakipants with loads of side pockets and a strain hunter logo on the side of the pants.

peace

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...