SOOOO Many Strains, So Little Time...

Cannawerks

I don't know if they really are very mold resistant, but i've grown both Moby and super crit, in a pretty huimid place, and didn't have mold, but a nice air circulation is always recommended ;)

Make sure to trim enough leaves to let the air go inside your plant easily as you have big bushes mold might be able to settle more easily i'd say :rabbi:

Good luck man, and no i don't that Mighty wash product sorry :(

I just ordered Green Lacewing eggs. Seems their favorite food is red mites, which is what we are now battling. Seems they have big appetites and can't fly away like the ladybugs are doing. I will keep you all in the loop as time goes. Thanks Dust for the good tips. Thanks for the link Fuzzy!

• Like 1

Greetings! All is well in my hemisphere, hoping the same for all of you peeps. I found a few minutes this morning for a few fresh pictures. The garden is doing fine. The ladies are getting fat and very ravenous, eating up the bloom nutes. For the record we are using Sea Grow bloom nutes. Plants seem happy and are putting out plenty of flowers.

Super Critical

8-31-2012001.jpg

8-31-2012003.jpg

8-31-2012004.jpg

8-31-2012005.jpg

Toxic Punch - main cola

8-31-2012007.jpg

more Toxic Punch

8-31-2012013.jpg

8-31-2012014.jpg

Blueberry Bubblegum

8-31-2012008.jpg

On the right is Jack Herrer, Jack the Ripper, and AK47

8-31-2012010.jpg

Behind me is Arjan's Haze 1

8-31-2012020.jpg

My reach is a little over 8 feet

8-31-2012021.jpg

• Like 2

beautiful colas man!! those girls are getting better everytime :D

And that AH 1 is very beautiful, very nice green healthy leaves everywhere, gotta love that :)

Thanks for the nice update keep them coming you know we love it ;)

Like Fuzzy said, Flower power to them!

Have a good grow

Thanks everyone for the kind props. I miss labeled one of the plants, I couldn't read my own writing. The first row has Jack the Ripper and then a couple of Jack Herrer AK47 cross.

Ghostdog, I will try and remember those ripper pics next time I have the camera at the garden. I will post harvest pics of each before and after they get plucked & primmed.

To everyone living on the west side of the big pond, have a great Labor Day weekend.

Levente, my lat. 40ºN.

The Toxic Punch, Super Critical, and JH AK47x started flowering about the same time. The first 2 are within a couple weeks of harvest, maybe 3 wks tops. The cross is still a few weeks out. We will have harvests scattered about working with seven different strains, the Moby Dick & AH1 I expect between 2nd & 3rd week of Oct. with everything else before that.

Have a nice weekend! :good:

Tokage, regarding harvest, see my last post. Every single plant will be hand trimmed, dried and cured. We're hoping prime harvest times for each plant varies enough from plant to plant, that way we can do the work ourselves. On this scale, I think we can pull it off. If not, we can always find help.

Edited by green grower

ya and trimming too lol

Yeah, but the reward will be great...

...taken yesterday morning. Top pic is one of the Super Critical, bottom pic is one of the Arjan's Haze 1. They are just starting to get that wonderful frosty appearance we all cherish so much.

post-15486-0-36406200-1347132914.jpg

post-15486-0-98117500-1347132991.jpg

• Like 1