Stretchnomore

Welcome to my Pure Kush GHSC grow!

Hydro flood n drain

Organic clay pebbles

Air bubblers

Advanced nutrients A&B hydrofuel

Liquid Oxygen

Some Canadian Express nutes....

Had some issues in veg with these plants (burnt/stunted roots) took longer than expected and turned out with some dwarfs amongst the group,

Some tall phenos and bushy ones, topped 3 that were getting too tall

few days into flower now.....

Found a few plants a bit sensitive to feeding and a few others more hungry for nitrogen, but so far so good and really pleased with some of the branching and development that has picked up

post-16426-0-32910400-1349312488.jpg

• Like 2

Can you give me the pro´s and con´s on those pots? They are very similer to what im getting.

Sure Tokage-

The Pros - good self feeding system, can be used with clay pebbles, Inner pots are easily turnable so you can manage growth under lights.

Timer and feeding system relatively easy once sussed out.

The Cons- You have to keep the runs of your water lines as straight and level as possible or in some cases it will cause certain pots on the run to not fill up properly (air locks)

also the pots seem to retain about 150ml-200ml of feed solution that never seems to drain back fully to the res so some manual tipping is required.

Copper discs are supposed to be used in the bottom of the bucket to prevent roots growing to the feeder pipe - but often find this floats when the bucket is filling and will constantly touch/burn the roots during feed/flood.

The first time i used this system with clones the roots were starved of oxygen and plants died - i have drilled a hole in the top of the inner pot lip, fed an airline through with an airstone on each pot -this has helped greatly( without it it doesnt work)

Hard to work with in confined spaces- tents etc

Some extra work is require for stealth - the feed pipes that pump back to the res just hang at the top of the res in mid air and create a noisy toilet refilling noise - i had to drill some holes and fix pipes with cables ties against the side of res so was water runs quietly down the sides and not dripping/dropping from a great height

Like most systems its something you could make yourself and probably better!

In reality its paint pots/large catering mayonnaise tubs with holes drilled into them connected to another larger pot and res both operated with small sort of sized aquarium pumps

Be careful with the electrical fittings/wiring to the brain pot- my wire had no solder on the points and easily detached from box on brain pot stopping the flood/feed action so had to hard wire back together

If i had the money or a time machine i would go back and get DWC prob still from these guys

Hope that helps Tokage

• Like 2

nice girls in a nice setup mn :)

Thanks for making a grow journal :D

Good luck to those girls, they seem to like the hydro so far, and i hope they will explod when bud time will come ;)

Keep us updated,

Have a good grow

looking happy and budding :)

You're giving them bloom nutes already? she could take alittle more i think, you see your new growth are very clear and stems starting to turn purple, means you can feed her a little more normally ;) If you have some flower boosters it's about time to start slowly :)

Have a good grow man keep us updated