56 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q1vOVEgvG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7OP3t7815s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N59UsTVeiTE

this is Rara lake in Mugu district. the biggest lake in nepal.... i found cannabis growin everywhere en route to rara. nepal may be one of the poorest countries but it is also one of the most beautiful countries.

http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/bodhi-seeds/201345812-2008-nepali-cannabis-collections-project-travelouge.html

u guys should check this link out. some dude he did this ganja trip to nepal in 2008.

took this pic at 9 am this mornin. if this garden was gettin sun all year long u all would be seein a sea of green.

a garden that get sun all year long would look like the one in them 2 pic. if these same plants were planted around april they would be ready by nov. dec. n would grow into trees. n the farm u see is no ganja farm. its a vegatable farm mostly tomatoes. so all that ganja is gonna be cut n thrown away to grow tomatoes. u all wanna know how the ganja started growin in that land, its been growin for year n years, the farmer who owns that land he didnt plant them seeds that i am sure of..  this happens pretty much every where in nepal.

i did this trip to rara lake in mugu district. the biggest lake in nepal.

post-34127-0-96109000-1398483751.jpg

post-34127-0-85305700-1398484462.jpg

post-34127-0-97425600-1398484479.jpg

post-34127-0-43314900-1398487426.jpg

post-34127-0-44238700-1398487481.jpg

post-34127-0-03812200-1398487604.jpg

post-34127-0-89711500-1398487725.jpg

post-34127-0-58117600-1398487835.jpg

4 people like this

same pics of dat tomato garden but of better quality.

post-34127-0-11458900-1398506758.jpg

post-34127-0-96079700-1398506839.jpg

2 people like this

Really nice I would love to live were I could grow some bud peace my friend

my hands r small but them leaves gettin big too..

post-34127-0-05786200-1398648911.jpg

post-34127-0-93005900-1398648916.jpg

post-34127-0-26710100-1398648924.jpg

post-34127-0-82661900-1398648929.jpg

2 people like this

Nice big leafs 1 sativa 1 indica had a look at your seed collecting on bondi forum it was so cool my friend travels a lot and has picked some seeds up he is going to sort me some out from India I was going to india this winter end of summer but since speaking to my friend he said best togo to nepol because india getting to commercial well goa is just got to find out how much flight is im going to france and Amsterdam first been saving for 2 years it will be sweet really like your post im doing organic gardening veg and fruits it so interesting there is so much to learn peace to you nirakar

Hey man. I've been watching some of your videos on youtube man. You are so lucky man, to be living in an ORIGINAL ganja country man! You have so many seeds and plants you can choose from, you don't have to buy any inferior online seeds at all. I am a little bit jealous. Keep up the good work brother!

Absulutly amazing my Friend :)

What u have got is the Haeven on Earth!

Love how u pot ur Plants to the Ground without even digging them in :)

Pls keep on posting those photos of Wonderland

have a nice day

Cheers

Nice garden, fantastic photos and videos! 

Fortunate to grow marijuana outdoors , smoking Lucky ponder nature ;)

Thanks for share! 

Awsome pictures! GReat work bro! The only thing hit my mind was recommending you some autoflowerings or some very early strain to be able to flower plants in pollenfree period of the year!

Much Peace, Love and THC!

very nice wide angle pics! Looks a lot like morocan fields in more green :)

Beautiful work brother !!!!! Those are nice landrace also!!! Big respect from British Columbia Canada!!

some nice bushes in there :) It is you in the videos?

If you could make some kind of poly tunnel and protect your crop from pollen you'd be on to a real winner. Then its just a matter of getting some different strains.

wow nice pics what a way of life looks lovely,  crazy how a plant is illegal that's whats ruining peoples lives   mad world 

You really grow trees over there man.

What a beautiful place, I would love to know your country one day.

Take care.

Nice plants and photos nirakar! Just watched yesterday tv-show called Madventures and they visiting in Kathmandu and Annapurna and now i see your photos. Make me wanna go there :)

1 person likes this