#42 Bam-Bhole

Bam-Bhole

Dedicated Member

• Forum Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
  • LocationWestern Europe

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Yeah true respect everytime ! Green-O-Matic + Big Bang auto makes up the Auto Bomb and that is indeed a very nice strain, thanks to the maroc hash plant ingredients and all the other genetics..
"It's One Love , what about the One Heart ? Let's get together and feel alright!"

#43 carol.pina

carol.pina

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

hi!!

I know 2 BB auto outdoor and it seems a strong plant with fast grow, first reached at 65cm already harvested half of the buds, 2nd it was planted later and seems really good, better than 1st! In 3 mouths you can harvest,I have mostly sunny days with direct sun light about 9 hours!
Its seems really nice for outdoor with fast grow!

be cool!

#44 Bigbrown

Bigbrown

Advanced Member

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Location¿?

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

Im growing the Green-o-matic at the moment,
they are perfect for example me, a newbie without
too much space.
I won't be growing auto's next grow thou, or the next one after that
but certainly sometime again, they are so fast O_o

And ofcourse respect & humbleness is the key to happiness!

Peace!

#45 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Locationtoronto ontario

User's Awards

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

yeah seriously i love auto's to be honest DHK's responcies really pissed me off.

first of all hey DKH listen to thi because im only gonna school you once, first off i live in canada and if you are trying to imply that a person growing for personal use would see the same jail time as a commercial grower you have obviously never dealt with the law.

second you basically say that any small grow is pointless , well guess what bud ive grown small op's and big ones i personally feel way better about my small operation theres know stress because even if i got a arrested for like 4 plants i wouldent see more then twenty four hours ni a jail cell and i know this for a fact first offence personal small time growers do not see jail time in canada period. also with 300W andc 4 auto plants i could supply my self with cannabis for the two months it takes to crop out another batch having a perpetual supply so how is that pointless,

and my thrid comment is why would you even bother coming to this forum if your just gonna insult people and put people down have you not learned that no one cares for that sort of thing around here i personally feel small time growing should be encouraged i think that every pothead should try growing at least one marijuana plant as the more small time growers the harder it would become for police to enforce laws against personal grower.

now enough about DHK because i can garentte he isent gonna agree to me or listen to me at all so to anyone else wondering about why auto flowers i will give me look on why to grow these plants.

commercially if you are a large outdoor cropper auto flowers are amazing multipe crops in one year and the low profile of the plant makes for easy camouflage. but for the multiple crops they are amazing being able to crop out onle like two and a half months into the growing season makes it very easy to avioid the increase in police presence that happens every year around harvest season .

for indoor growers they are fast dont yeild the most but are strong plants that a sturdy and seem to hold up well and adapt well to any setting basically. for growers working on a sea of green sor of technique there low profile makes them perfect for any grower who likes to keep things tight also anyone who has limited space i live in a rented room all i got is one room i live in with my plants and having a tight spaace i have found the autos to be very rewarding .

also if you know what you are doing with auto's you can get a pretty decent yeild out of them so i dont really see all the beef but maybe thats just me i can say i have grown both regular and auto strains and there is things i like about both plants , but the best way to find out is to grow them for your self

Just Planted some NEW BEAN's 2 GHSC Flowerbomb Kush, 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel and 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Lost coast og this grow will be a full organic. so i am just waiting on them to pop!

#46 mopman

mopman

Grower

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

Everyone should be growing #FREEWEED ;)
Posted Image

#47 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

thats basically it in a nut shell mopman growing is an amazing experience something i feel everyone who enjoy marijuana should try at least once.

Just Planted some NEW BEAN's 2 GHSC Flowerbomb Kush, 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel and 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Lost coast og this grow will be a full organic. so i am just waiting on them to pop!

#48 Bam-Bhole

Bam-Bhole

Dedicated Member

• Forum Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
  • LocationWestern Europe

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

If there is a demand for autos they will make it, if not they will fade away. facts are most big time breeders offer more more auto trains Reminds me of the outcry when feminized seeds were introduced. Hardcore growers looked down on these fake plants. True growing advanced clones may be faster but clones are really hard to find in most countries without medical dispensaries and absolutely impossible to get online .
For the regular smoker autos are strong enough, the 10 percent ruderalis are next to nothing vs the majority of genetics and I take the Auto Bomb over the Big Bang 1 gram to 2 if you know what I mean. it is not always the strongest medicine that makes you feel the best !
The whole discusion is pointless anyway since regular seeds can exist with feminized and with autos. I hate Coke lite or milk products with reduced fat , coffe without coffein but some like it - so what ? As long as I can get the real thing I don't care !
Esp. outdoors growing weed iis a pain in the ass in most central western regions. Growing seedlings in april and now in end of august still no sign of pe flowers - is that cool ? I sertiousely doubt that the Haze will get another 10 sunny warm weeks tio compete it's flowering circle. If it was an outdoor Auto haze I was on my 3rd crop instead of looking at green leaves.
True or not true ?
"It's One Love , what about the One Heart ? Let's get together and feel alright!"

#49 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

i just thought i would share this to add to the debate, i personally feel autos are great, the yeilds are getting better an better, i am currently growing green house's green o matic again for the third time, and the plant is just amazing fat crystally and with some heavy nugs here is a picture of ths plant on day 49 from seed.

GHSC Green o matic autoflowering,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
this plant was grown beside an exodus cheese plant under 2 150W hps lights, so 2 plants 300W's hps i started the green o matic first and then about 14 days after i started the exodus i exspect to yeild multiple ounces of each plant judging by previous batchs of green o matic, its not exsatly a huge hall but where i live getting caught with two plants is next to getting a slap on the wrist, so with that in mind i like to have a few plants going as a hobby, i personally feel everyone who smokes pot should do the same thing, espeically if they live somewhere where they are not risking jail time doing it. if more pot heads grew there own little stash it would be much harder for police officers to enforce laws against small time personal growers .

#50 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,684 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

man they just keep getting fatter :) Will they stop someday? :P

Beautiful plant man as usual, keep the updates coming ;) How is the Ex doing any pics?
Have a good grow man

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#51 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

yeah dust, i know i havent been updating the exodus too much but i have literally just started the flowering for her so pretty soon my thread will become the exodus show, i think the topping and defoiliatng was a good choice the plants plants flower tops are now all gonna be at the same height which is ideal for me because i have more width then depth with my set up because i am running 2 150W's so i can properly light and area of about 2 feet deep and 4 feet wide what i have found is with my lights as long as the buds are all within that range they tend to fill out nicely.
since the exodus plant has a vine like structure it will fill out quite nicely and be a decent strain to try this technique out for the first time. after the next ten days the exodus is gonna have the full 300W's to her self to flower under and the weather is getting much nicer so my tempurture's are getting back to normal levels. i also just put both the green o matic and the exodus in to the 12/12 stage, i know it seems werid doing that with an auto strain but i really had no choice because the exodus is getting to big to quick and i dont wanna allow it to become root bound because transplanting with this 50/50 coco to perlite mixture would be a nightmare its like the consistancy of gravel and will fall apart if agitated. so i figured 10 or so days of 12/12 wont hurt and if i need to give it a few extra days its no big deal.

#52 mikeandnaomi

mikeandnaomi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Any suggestion on 50/50 autos vs 100% indica(s)?

What a perfect project between yearly outdoor CA grows.

These are perfect between Jan to March.

#53 jahfirefruit79

jahfirefruit79

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Love autos and short photo-period creatures!! Oneluv and keep it green!

#54 energymix

energymix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

This slot machine do not need to switch from any teeth started to bloom so that from, say, the 14th day of life he flourishes, and if you have set the lights on 18/6, 24/0 12/12, but it does not change anything teorytycznie p, I'm almost at 18 / 6 :)

#55 Organicz

Organicz

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

i just thought i would share this to add to the debate, i personally feel autos are great, the yeilds are getting better an better, i am currently growing green house's green o matic again for the third time, and the plant is just amazing fat crystally and with some heavy nugs here is a picture of ths plant on day 49 from seed.

GHSC Green o matic autoflowering,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
this plant was grown beside an exodus cheese plant under 2 150W hps lights, so 2 plants 300W's hps i started the green o matic first and then about 14 days after i started the exodus i exspect to yeild multiple ounces of each plant judging by previous batchs of green o matic, its not exsatly a huge hall but where i live getting caught with two plants is next to getting a slap on the wrist, so with that in mind i like to have a few plants going as a hobby, i personally feel everyone who smokes pot should do the same thing, espeically if they live somewhere where they are not risking jail time doing it. if more pot heads grew there own little stash it would be much harder for police officers to enforce laws against small time personal growers .

THERE"S NO ARGUEING WITH THESE BABIES :D Such amazing plants GreenO :)

#56 phayze

phayze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLeigh Lancs UK

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

i grew low rider # 2 i kept them in the veg room as at the time i was trying to cross afghani # 1 with el nino in my flowering room ,the low rider grew well very short plant really fruity flavour not really to my taste but it grew no problem in the veg room and the back yard yes thats outside in the uk,this was about 5 yrs ago
Life without knowledge is death in disguise (Scooter)

if we didn't know where we've been we wouldn't know where we are going (me on acid 1995)

#57 weltedan

weltedan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

hi guys i have been interested in autoflowering plants recently. i spoke to dust about it briefly but i was wandering what is the yeild like on them? i have been told its good for personal use if you havent got much room or having outdoors but indoors i was advised to grow from seed or clone as the quality and yeild is much better. is this true or are the ghs strains very stable and worth it?

#58 jahfirefruit79

jahfirefruit79

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

We are having issues again with barneys farm sweet tooth. One is def not auto. Think its photoperiod.;( anyone ever try this auto? Oneluv

#59 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,684 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

i haven't tried her sorry :(

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#60 underground

underground

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

some autos are non stable - i know that NIRVANA autos or first Taiga and Tundra from DP had problems with flowering - i prefer Dinafem and Lowlife autos - if it is not flowering just change light to 12/12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users