G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

day61

week 9

is 2 months now on 12/12 all the buds look very good # 2 have a sweet smell of pine really nice the 4 doctor will be nice to smoke I think # 3 will be cut in week 10 the other 3 will need 1 more weeks the majority of the trichomes are not yet milky

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

• Like 6

#4 is more productiv than #1 , #3  the smell is not pine iwant to say musk but i dont know wat is musk but i like #4 the flowers below are very nice very tight  and hard 

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

#2DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0033.jpg

#3DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0031.jpg

#2 for the beauty and smell of the flower 2 is my favDSC_0036.JPG

#4 side brancheDSC_0022.JPG

#2DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0047.JPG

# i  cut the haze on monday before i cut i use a vacuum to take out the spider mites of the flowers

DSC_0011.JPG

#4 side brancheDSC_0001.JPG

• Like 5

Iam gone cut the light friday  let in the dark to monday so is 10week i was able to let them longer but i don't want to have a couch lock effect here a lot of the trichomes milky and a part clear i think is good the temp are very high here and is time to cut .

• Like 1

Thank's @Chefblake420

I was lucky that the weather was bad until last week or I could not manage the temperatures the quality look very good and hard flower my quantities are not very big my clones make leaves distorted t # 2 made single leaf leaves and the other clones had 3 leaves per leaf is maby because i cut the clones at the 2 week start of flowering if iam not shure of the result i stop and use seeds this winter i have some lemon haze seeds that i realy  want to grow but first i need a smoke test of thé doctor if one of the doctor pheno is so tasty that the withe rhino pheno with the very hard buds from thé last contest .

i grow the cut for shure for me it was the best tasting weed i smoke  and a good effect no euphoric and no couch loks To make you lazy   but once this pheno find is  not give everyone  to can keep it need place 

• Like 2

You not gone see the great  white shark outdoor i don't want to grow outdoor this year its not good for my neighboor and i like more wat i get in indoor so i give it too someone els 

Here #4 White rhino contest one of the best weed i smoke  no smell of pine is somthing more like the doctor #1#4   its a pheno i was would To keep i very appreciat is taste and effect my ex too very good to smoke pure, Perfect for my taste

20190628_095935.jpg

• Like 5

Hi mate, 

These buds are simply fantastic, tight, big and very resinous. I think I want many like those me too haha

Everything is going great here, in general an excellent job and results that nobody can discuss, all great friend, congratulations :)

• Like 2

70day

10 week

i cut the doctors  this  afternoon  they are all very sticky.

# 2 a bit more sticky and very fragrant in my opinion the best phenotype .

# 4 is my second choice very pretty buds far scented with a good yield and quality flowers.

# 1 amazed me with these hidden farfum ,yields not so good and very leafy .

# 3 nice flowers very hard not so strong smell and low yield

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

• Like 6

I peeled # 2 result 63 g of flowers of very good quality and covered with resin. + 10g of flowers with more leaves and less resin. total 73g the weight will decrease a little but not so much . the color of the flowers is nice too

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

• Like 8

I chose # 2 ,

As mother plants it grows good  and  faster the weight is good. Just some leaves suffering from spiral distortion I will let it grow well hoping that the leaves will regrow normally after

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

• Like 5

@OG.Naj

Wat i think that must be like a hormonale shok the plant start To florish and i put her in a stress cut branches  ,rooting, reveg iam gone give a good time before i cut her branch  i wait To september so the weather is more under control too 

The result of #2 look very good 

But I am tempted to change of  genetic and germinate all my lemon haze and look more seriously for a mother super lemon haze.

# 2 look good I want test the smoke but the SLH genetic must be even better one of the biggest popular haze strain .

• Like 2