Growing several Strains under LED/COB

Ganja XL

i'm spoiled over here in holland with easy access to so many feminised strains  ,so i don't keep any older seeds .

if i want to grow 4 plants for my one i mostly buy 5 seeds ,sprout them and pick the 4 most potential ones for myself and there is always one left to give away to one of my friends .

the s.a.d. sounds delicious by the way ,happy growing my friend adios !

• Like 1

Im done with the autoflowers, they didnt do as well as i hope for, still day or two to dry but ive seen stress ..anyways no more auto's for Johnny hahaha

I have changed and made a seperate plastic tent for the veg. stage, so now ive got several new strains in small growbags again ..

Of this grow , i will make new pictures, they are doing very well.

Happy growing people !

FlavourPie_strain_english_2012.png

• Like 2

On 6-6-2019 at 5:47 PM, jsm said:

the last of your auto's i guess ? 

No the auto's been ready a week or so, these are the other strains im growing at the same moment i had the auto flowers

8be5f52eef1c527f90279f05a54d81ab.jpg

• Like 1

Update on the grow, the shiva shanti is incredibly sticky, the greatest aroma already ..

Cant wait till they are done, first will be readyi n about 4 weeks, but im patient so if its longer its longer .

Im using the greenhouse watering way, its proven to me that it works, so next watering they are dry and will get a low ec, 1.0 / 1.1 on a 5.6 ph, the next time i shall boost them and give 1.8 EC to boost the flowers !

Happy growing !

IMG_20190611_023535.jpg

IMG_20190611_023227.jpg

IMG_20190611_023723.jpg

IMG_20190611_023250.jpg

• Like 3

its been a week since last update, so here we go.

i understand its not easy to see alot but i cant change light times so i have to this at nights ..

Im glad i topped most, and i will use that technics from now on, having so many strains isnt ideal but i does give us a nice stack for coming year.

I got all seeds in water or as tiny new babygirls, it didnt go as hoped make a new growroom but made the mistake using a larger growbag for the start, these are just to big for a good start. The seeds thing is new to me as im used to buy clons, but im learning along the way.

Im hoping to get some nice second run, im pleased overall , but some strains arent what i hoped. maybe the seeds where too old, im never giving up on the strains and will re buy new next year, but will mostly use seeds as fresh as possible, the new freebees i got all sprouted and several other strains i paid for didnt ..

Anyways Happy growing folks !

IMG_20190618_025550.jpg

IMG_20190618_025506.jpg

IMG_20190618_025726.jpg

IMG_20190618_025521.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ive started a new grow, had some heat problems so the start was slow ...

Anyways i harvested this grow and overal im happy with the results.

The currylato only gave 17 grams, but the rest 13 did a total of 455 gram.

I am smoking for a while, the bluedream i wanna sell !

adios amigos

8aa415390a05265624677b1b2469265d.jpg

• Like 1

nice to hear that your getting results again ,hopefully your head is a bit more clear and problem free already my friend ,all the best to ya over there gap !! 

the moneymakers over here are doing really nice by the way ,coming friday the 7th week of the blooming stage is going to start  so i can pump them up and get them hard with the k-boost from aptus ,i will keep posting picts ,enjoy smoking 

• Like 1

On 30-7-2019 at 6:19 PM, jsm said:

nice to hear that your getting results again ,hopefully your head is a bit more clear and problem free already my friend ,all the best to ya over there gap !! 

the moneymakers over here are doing really nice by the way ,coming friday the 7th week of the blooming stage is going to start  so i can pump them up and get them hard with the k-boost from aptus ,i will keep posting picts ,enjoy smoking 

Hoi gap,

Im not going to bother yo with my issues haahaha, im glad to hear that u are doing very well, i hope the ganja gods will boost your buds to the max ;-)

im waiting now to make some clones as soon as the ladies are ready, im making pictures but not often enough...let them grow first, we have till end of nov and then need to find a new house in a better location.

I had plans to grow outside but i cant at all, thats a HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT, but thats life shit happens, only happens to us more often then general.

greetings buddy !

11828553_10154658166126959_4053449286017410215_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gasmeter said:

Another SPAMMY arsehole :stop::negative:

The best thing to do is just click Report Post so the admins can easily find them and delete them to clean up these SPAMMY posts

thanks for the tip, i just did

• Like 1

Nice one bro

These arseholes pass themselves off as SEO experts the reason they do these twatty posts is to create back links to their customers web site to try to make it look more important to Google and improve its standing in the search results.

This approach is SPAMMY and always fails and Google will soon work out they are trying to game the results and boot them out of the index causing the site owner grief.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...