Nordic Guerilla Sweet Valley Kush (Mega Contest)

Guovsahas

3 hours ago, R.G.S said:

What a joy to see that they go splendidly SVK outside in the dam of the beaver friend @Guovsahas 💪😉👍 are already in early flowering?  I do not distinguish it well in the photo ...
 regards

Que alegría ver que van espléndidamente SVK en exterior en la presa del castor amigo @Guovsahas 💪😉👍 se encuentran ya en principios de floración? No lo distingo bien en la foto...

Saludos 

Yeah they are starting to flower but the temperature is also dropping quick, it's getting a bit chilly but I'm praying that the frost comes around mid to late October. I'll try to take better pictures, I try to be as fast because I don't want to attract attention. I don't want to hang around too long around the plants so I end up taking around three dozen pictures and only choosing a couple of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guovsahas said:

Yeah they are starting to flower but the temperature is also dropping quick, it's getting a bit chilly but I'm praying that the frost comes around mid to late October. I'll try to take better pictures, I try to be as fast because I don't want to attract attention. I don't want to hang around too long around the plants so I end up taking around three dozen pictures and only choosing a couple of them.

I hope the temperature stays high and you don't have frost problems, @Guovsahas I don't want you to feel compromised because of me, if you tell me they started to bloom I think so ✌️ I know it has to be difficult  plant in guerrillas and go unnoticed, you always have to be careful not to leave a trace and make photos with zoom and flash a bit weird in the middle of the dam, the only excuse would be or that you are botanist or forensic doctor lol

Surely soon buds are seen better, do not worry about my question friend 😉

Espero que se mantenga la temperatura alta y no tengas problemas de escarcha, @Guovsahas no quiero que te sientas comprometido por mi culpa, si me dices que empezaron a florecer me lo creo ✌️ se que tiene que ser difícil plantar en guerrilla y  pasar desapercibido, siempre tienes que tener cuidado de no dejar rastro y hacer fotos con zoom y flash un poco raro en medio de la presa, la única excusa sería o que eres botánico o médico forense jejeje

Seguro que pronto se dejan ver mejor los cogollos, no te preocupes por mi cuestión amigo 😉 

@R.G.S The temperature seems to be staying up for another week and then the cold starts making a bigger impact, now I'm hoping they can be out until early October.
It's pistils forming and it smells stronger at the patch than earlier in the season, I'm hoping that when I get there the next time the plants have really started to flower.

The reason I'm trying to be as fast as possible in the area is because I don't want to hang around there longer than I have to and I don't want people to see me, when the reeds at the swamp were higher it wasn't a problem but now all the tall reeds have died and I can almost see the river bank where fisherman are fishing for crayfish in the river. It's important to know the surrounding and have multiple points of entry and exit to minimize risk of detection and not leave a trace.

• Like 2

Holy f*ck, I went out yesterday evening to the spot hoping to make it back before it got dark. I was walking to the grow spot and I was looking around in the woods when I froze because I saw a man standing on a hill with a machete. I started thinking about all horror films I've seen, I was afraid for my life. I yelled at the guy asking him what he was doing and he dropped his machete and apologized. He was some homeless guy in his upper 30s to early 40s who was tired of city life so he was building a sleeping place in a tree.

I had a joint with me so to defuse the situation I gave him the joint and when it got dark I just headed back to my bike.

I am on my way to the spot now in daytime because I'm still nervous about the guy with the machete.

I'll post pics soon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Good luck brother @Guovsahas I hope he is good people even if he doesn't have a house he doesn't have to be a bad person but you have to be careful ...

@R.G.S He wasn't a bad person but it was the whole situation of seeing someone in a forest with a machete in the woods, I gave him a joint so he seems chill but don't want him anywhere near my garden

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gasmeter said:

Good luck I hope everything goes well.

He probably just needs somewhere safe to sleep and he will most likely go back to the city in the day time to get money and food

@gasmeter yeah he seemed to be chill, he was tired of the city so that's why he came to the forest. Yeah I assume but it's close to a swamp and a river so I think he'll have to reconsider because of all the mosquitos

• Like 2

@Guovsahas I am glad everything turned out well and that your plants are looking great

Sounds like the guys is OK as @R.G.S said just because he has no home it does not mean he is a bad person.

Over here in the UK I have heard of homeless people who have been beaten up while they were asleep and worse set on fire, so I overstand he just wants to be safe when he is asleep, which he will be 8 meters up a tree.

Walk safe bro

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gasmeter said:

@Guovsahas I am glad everything turned out well and that your plants are looking great

Sounds like the guys is OK as @R.G.S said just because he has no home it does not mean he is a bad person.

Over here in the UK I have heard of homeless people who have been beaten up while they were asleep and worse set on fire, so I overstand he just wants to be safe when he is asleep, which he will be 8 meters up a tree.

Walk safe bro

@gasmeter Yeah they are looking better but I need to give them a bit more fertilizer and I'll do that tomorrow.

The guy is cool and I get it that if you have nowhere to go then living in a forest is a option. I don't judge people, the reservation my father is from there are a lot of people who end up on the streets due to trauma, mental illness and lack of education but they are good people. In Sweden that rarely happens, it's happened on one occasion two years ago when a bunch of teens beat a homeless Romanian with sticks and rock, he died. In the States and Canada there are those who do the same thing as in UK, a great example is "bumfights", a friend of mine showed it to me and it was horrible. Some rich frat boys pay homeless people to fight for a bottle of liquor, crack or money.

Sometimes I wonder how these people can live with themselves and hurt people who are less fortunate than they are.

It's safer 8 meters up in a tree but the autumn storms are coming so I don't know how safe it actually is

• Like 2

I agree with you it is unfortunate and a real shame and pity that people believe themselves better than others and give them a beating without motive and even with motive it is a pity, it is better to understand each other with words, but drunk people can hardly speak  .... Personally I think that alcohol is one of the worst drugs and is 100% legal in almost all parts of the world, here in my country they even encourage you and it is well seen, not in my case ...

Thanks for the good site guidance for guerrilla bro ✌️

Estoy de acuerdo con ustedes es lamentable y una verdadera vergüenza y lástima que gente se crea mejor que otro y le propine una paliza sin motivo e incluso con motivo es una lástima, es mejor entenderse con las palabras, pero la gente borracha casi ni sabe hablar.... Personalmente pienso en que el alcohol es de las peores drogas y es 100% legal en casi todas partes del mundo, aquí en mi país hasta te animan a ello y está bien visto, no en mi caso... 

Gracias por la orientación de sitio bueno para las de guerrilla bro ✌️ 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, R.G.S said:

I agree with you it is unfortunate and a real shame and pity that people believe themselves better than others and give them a beating without motive and even with motive it is a pity, it is better to understand each other with words, but drunk people can hardly speak  .... Personally I think that alcohol is one of the worst drugs and is 100% legal in almost all parts of the world, here in my country they even encourage you and it is well seen, not in my case ...

Thanks for the good site guidance for guerrilla bro ✌️

Estoy de acuerdo con ustedes es lamentable y una verdadera vergüenza y lástima que gente se crea mejor que otro y le propine una paliza sin motivo e incluso con motivo es una lástima, es mejor entenderse con las palabras, pero la gente borracha casi ni sabe hablar.... Personalmente pienso en que el alcohol es de las peores drogas y es 100% legal en casi todas partes del mundo, aquí en mi país hasta te animan a ello y está bien visto, no en mi caso... 

Gracias por la orientación de sitio bueno para las de guerrilla bro ✌️ 

This is all historical with alcohol, for me as a indigenous person and reading history it really pisses me off that these colonial values with alcohol apply to this day. Our medicines that were provided by mother earth are considered "drugs" and are illegal, the war on drugs doesn't have its roots with Richard Nixon. The roots of the war on drugs has to do with colonialism and forced christianization, I've been trying to educate people about this but not all want to listen and others have tried to shut me up by reporting me to the police that I have narcotics.

For the past 8 years of my life I've had to explain and educate people about the indigenous view of earth medicines and sadly this has been overlooked, police told me once that I am the bad guy for using drugs but while in prison I didn't budge, I dedicate my grow to all the prisoners of war in this bullshit war on drugs.

We who smoke pot and grow pot are scapegoats, society can blame us for all that's wrong but can't see how legal industries like the industrial military complex are the real bad guys and who are contributing to destabilizing many parts of the world.

We are living in a crazy world but one day we will look back and remember prohibition of cannabis was truly bullshit

• Like 2

@g22 I moved the plants and gave them a bit more fertilizer, I had to wade armpit deep in the swamp because of the weight of the plants but it's all part of the struggle to grow a little weed. My phone got locked so I couldn't take any pics but I'll take some pics of the new spot soon. This is why I didn't plant my plants in the ground because I wanted to be able to move them if needed

• Like 4

I think @Guovsahas use some organic powder nutrients, but in this case and because the time the organic powder nutrient take to release in absorbable form by the microorganisms, I think it is better to use some other nutrients, maybe in foliar spray to speed the absorption ;-) 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, g22 said:

@Guovsahas

that's the problem of a guerrilla grow people can find the area its always  a little riski in my opinion .

you can still increase the doses a littel bit more they look very yelow iam sorry i can't remember wich fertilizer do you use ?

@g22

Nothing is ever a problem, it's a challenge and challenges can be overcome. Sure you learn from mistakes, it's always a risk to grow guerilla but sometimes you can get a surprisingly good harvest from plants growing where people wouldn't look, I grew in rosebush at a university and those plants were amazing but I've lost plants that were planted deep in the forest.

After a couple of years of growing guerilla you learn what to look for and how to overcome those challenges, this is why I chose the place I'm growing at now.

I talked with a old school guerilla grower and he told me not to feed the plants now because they are flowering and it's soon time to harvest but should I give them a bit more fertilizer? I'm just giving them bat guano, all plants look better now

• Like 4

Hello friends, excuse my intrusion in the conversation but I think that @g22 is partly right that these plants need more food, but as @Guovsahas says they are planted in pots to be able to take the crop to another place at the time I need it,  Because of that I think that the plants need (more substrate) and that the contribution is external, also as @OG.Naj says some aerial fertilizer so that the absorption is faster and if they already have enough guano to finish I would not contribute more in  the substrate, perhaps if it would be good to give them soil directly so that their roots can cover the ground necessary for loading buds in bloom, but it may not be possible ....
 I hope that everything I comment is logical in translation

Regards

• Like 1