Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

Sharkberry Cream is a fantastic marocan traditional made very soft 'n delicious hash. The trustworthly Greenhouse Style! I smoke it right now ������...and the "Christal Lemon" or "Lemon Glass", how a Cannatender @Greenhouse call it, is from outerspace! But i couldn't smoke it today 'cause i've got no strainhunter Pass. The sharkberry was a friendly kindness of the Cannatender...

"Cristal Lemon" WINS 4 SHURE!!!!

Edit: Damned...the Shark didn't guzzel you...the Shark stuned you...what a friendly Shark ;D

Nice work dudes...it would be a hard Contest for the outher breeder/hashmaker this Year!

Touch down in the Dam on Sunday around lunch time, seriously look forward to being able to kickback and smoke freely again in one of the finest citys on Earth!Going to be awesome meeting some of the characters on here,Look out for an English Shaggy look alike with a mop of hair haha.

Thought we would try the Strain Hunters pass for this years cup after hearing about some legendary Smoke outs!!

See you soon...

Peace.

R.E.J

Stoked to be heading to the cup in about 10 hours! Glad Amsterdam is only an hour away!

Hope to meet a lot of fellow hunters in the next few days :).

I'll be wearing a green shirt with star in name on it! Tomorrow, 9PM, Greenhouse (what location? The main coffeeshop at the water?)

Goodnight!

hi guys is there any one that would like to join me in going to the hemp museum or alike,im thinking it would be really nice to get a few like minded strain hunters together and do something..

please let me know guys as i will not be in ams til tuesday night and will need a way to get in touch with people to arrange a meeting time and things, c

cheers hope there are a few who will like to

See u at the Lounge tomorrow 10 pm! I will go with my pretty blond gf, and probably u will see Smoking rollpaper and Benson in front of me! :P Can't wait to meet u! Don't worry about the expo, the shuttles will take us there! They go from both the Lounge and the street in front of the Central Station! U will recognise the big bunch of stoners gathering!!!!! :D