Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

i cant wait more to smoke some good hash i havent smoke any hash for more than a month, i hope in a few days we can know some of the entries i want to try different types of concentrates like wax or bho i have only tryed ice and 00 and some imported hash, im sure this year greenhouse imported hash entry will be as good as the exodus cream cheese from last year, cant wait moreeee lol

ok guys im comeing now defo,is there any of you guys meeting up as id love to meet with some of my fellow strain hunters,

as i am comeing my self it will be nice to have some people to meet with,,let me know guys so we can arrange please ,cheers

easy guys!

been attending the cup now since 2007! will be there this year also with 2 of my close friends.

staying at the quinten arrive on the haarlemstraat.

looking forward this year to the ghostface killah concert.. and my 5 favourite coffeeshops

green house

barneys

grey area

green place

and paradox.

we are looking for the strongest strains on earth as well as the strongest ice and hash in the dam

more or less 2 weeks left now guys. hopefully see some of you there for a smoke.

we will be rolling a 3 ounce joint on the wednesday for anyone intrested in participating :)

Silva

awww dam im leaving on wed morn because i have a wife n three kids i have to spend thanksgiving with im just blessed my wifey is so understanding ! but anyways i would love to smoke with all hunters and dont leave out the bushdoctor and bluebird as well as dampkring always has fire! oh boy im so ready needless to say ive been a few times and there are alot of good shops oh yeah dont let me forget voyagers or resin dam im drooling right now!!!!!

my first time to the cup not amsterdam,tho this time i am going to feel more apart of something i think as there will be more like minded strain hunters there too,LOOK OUT AND LISTEN for a tall thin scotsman with HAT on,lol,and most likely its me,lol, :pickeat:

seriously watch for me in the expo and green house coffee shop as im going to be on my own, :smoke::suicide:

I might join you if I can finally find y purse ..lol

passport and Railway pass inside plus the usual documents bank cards insurance tickets and around 50 euro give + take as well.. Last seen thursday night - haven't left the house every since with the purse..

etting on my nerves and i doubt i get eplacement for all documents till the cup..

But in case I find it chances are high I come on wednesday evening to the Green house or barneys on haarlemerstraat and say BAM-BHOLE when i am inside..lol

my first time to the cup not amsterdam,tho this time i am going to feel more apart of something i think as there will be more like minded strain hunters there too,LOOK OUT AND LISTEN for a tall thin scotsman with HAT on,lol,and most likely its me,lol, :pickeat:

seriously watch for me in the expo and green house coffee shop as im going to be on my own, :smoke::suicide:

Im in the same boat as you dude.

flying out from scotland solo on the sun 18th for 7 days.

Hopefully in 2 weeks ill be red eyed and grinning from ear to ear!

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS NOW!!

Lots of Hunters going! and now DOOM has bin announced as one of the Artists!!

So now we got Ghost Face & DOOM!!!

HEAVY!

Within two weeks we'l all be high together friends :) I too will be travelling alone sadly none of my friends could make it! So i'l be smoking for them too haha

Here's a link to the Artist page for more info on the dudes playing!

http://www.cannabisc...m/2012-artists/

now for some DOOM favs

Peace

Some of his latest material as JJ DOOM!

Check his tunes out and support the Artists they deserve it

Peace