Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

i have old-timers deasese! not my style music this year.

enjoy tho!

Haha, dont put yourself down, just say you have a mature taste in music!

if it aint commercial chart tunes, i tend to enjoy it. well i have an eclectic taste!

www.last.fm/user/ags1983

Me too dude!! I cannot wait!!

Awesome plan Elvis il be there for sure!!!

First night i will mainly be smoking SLH :D YUMTASTIC!!

have to say I'm glad i had created this thread as it has got a lot of attention and buzz quite rightly so we're gonna be incredibly high and have an awesome time!!!

See y'all there!

Peace

Awesome billyriz! Good timing then :D

If anyone is interested i did a diary last year of my Cup experience when i won the Competition to go there! Some cool bits in there hoping to do a better diary this year last year i was all a bit well overwhelmed by it all and some what star struck lolol Still cannot thank them enough for the Experience and i'm coming back!!!

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/2887-cannabis-cup-2011-potent-thread/

Peace

Sounds good elvis, I'll be there at 9. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I fly in on the 17th at 6.45 in the morning after about 21 hours of flying. :drag:

Seems like there's going to be quite a few of us there, should make for a really cool atmosphere. Look out for a young Aussie dude with a beard.

Peace

• Like 1

Did we've got a plan for a strain hunter smoke?

I would prefer a breakfast on Sunday! I'm in XXX from Thursday to Monday and i'm keen to meet as much member of the strain hunter family, as i can. Everyone who got the same approach can send me a pm for sharing tel.nr./Skype/fb. It would be an indescribable pleasure for me to met you all live 'n colored