GHSC Big Bang - Guerilla Grow

toaor

Hey Tokage, the greenhouse is one of the plastic type 144cms x 144cms x 192cms so quite small, I bought it last year so it has just about done me two summers and is now showing some severe holes with wind flapping it around, I didn't take it down over last winter, which I should have and it would have lasted longer.

But, I bought an 8' x 6' proper greenhouse a couple of weeks ago secondhand for £70, it is currently in pieces leaning against my house waiting for these plants to finish then I will put it up ready for next spring.

All the best

Toaor

Looking good Taor, hope they have pistils everywhere now ?

Im thinking that if you need extra height you could dig out some earth and put each pot in a hole (chuck some rocks in for drainage too) that would free up maybe a foot ?

Hope the humidity stays down till you crop, best of luck old chap

Hey Guys, I'm pretty sure the pistils are just starting so they'll be later than the end of September harvest probably more like 2nd week of Oct.

I've decided to run an electric cable out to the greenhouse and will put a fan and maybe a heater in there to keep air circulating and maybe warm it up and lower humidity.

It's not a problem yet so will just keep an eye on them, I was just in greenhouse bending tips back down, will take some pictures, there are growth tips all over the place too many for me to count accurately..

Photos later.

Toaor

Just a quick update, I've been out to greenhouse this morning and bent down numerous growth tips under the wire.

I tried to count how many growth tips there were, as each should develop into a nice little cola of buds, but I simply couldn't do it with any real accuracy. There are at least 50 but will be more as I keep bending them so another one, two or three pop up behind, lots of little shoots coming out from every internode on every branch.

I'm going to take off the lower branches and use for clones, they may or may not survive as they're in the flowering process so I'll be trying to reverse that whilst establishing new roots. I've done it before last year and the White Rhino x Skunk#1 you see in the greenhouse front right now is one of clones, the mother was well in flower with formed buds but still managed to put cutting back to vegging and establish roots.

So far we have had a great week or so of pretty much full on sunshine and the rest of the week is looking pretty ok too, I just have to hope that it stays nice for as long as possible before the grey, misty Sept/Oct weather kicks in, that's when they start getting mould or bud rot. I am expecting the Big Bang and Ice Dream to be ready around the 8th Oct and the White Rhino x Skunk#1 a couple of weeks later.

I'll take some pics and post later.

All the best people

Toaor

niiice :) i see trichomes are starting to multiply nicely now :D

And those buds are getting fatter now, it will soon be packed in here ;)

Tanks for the news man, give those girls a full dose of bloom nute they will love it :)

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming !

Hey Guys, the greenhouse has lasted two summers but now has holes everywhere just through the plastic rubbing against the tubular support poles inside, it will just about last to the end of this grow then I will tear it down and put up the metal and glass one.

Our first frosts are normally middle to end of Oct but last year we had frost within first week for three nights then nothing till November, these plants will be ok in frost in greenhouse so not worried about that more concerned about low temp and humidity, last year I had to harvest greenhouse crop by around 15th because they were starting to get bud rot, they weren't completely ready need another two weeks.

Yes Dust you can see the starting of resin production so next feed will be 10ml of GHSC Indica powder plus 5ml of Bloombastic for flowers at pH 6.8 the EC will be around 1.6

All the best guys, have a great weekend will post more next week.

Peace y'ole

Toaor

• Like 1

Hey Guys & Girls, time for another update as the girls near their end flowering.

Still going nicely, I fed them GHSC Indica Poweder nutes with some Bloombastic and Canna Rhizotonic pH 6.8 with an EC 1.55 on Saturday and again today, next time will be plain water, then nutes again after that then flush for a couple of weeks.

I reckon they've got another three weeks to go, which will take us to 22nd Oct way after the "End of September" quoted by GHSC and my Latitude is not a lot different to the Netherlands 51-52 degrees.

Little bit disappointed with taht as I wanted them finished by 1st Oct at the latest, they now run the risk of getting mouldy and bud rot but so far the weather has stayed mainly dry so humidity in greenhouse not been a problem just depends on how much moisture we get next few weeks.

Anyway, here's some pics I just took, enjoy.

Toaor

post-6710-0-64677300-1349180254.jpgpost-6710-0-92072600-1349180260.jpgpost-6710-0-78182700-1349180369.jpgpost-6710-0-33132100-1349180375.jpgpost-6710-0-49299900-1349180387.jpgpost-6710-0-57889500-1349180394.jpgpost-6710-0-67687700-1349180402.jpgpost-6710-0-92726700-1349180406.jpgpost-6710-0-07362900-1349180411.jpgpost-6710-0-36839600-1349180415.jpgpost-6710-0-70508200-1349180420.jpgpost-6710-0-04113900-1349180425.jpg

• Like 1

Damn happy girls, all looking at the sky :D

Thanks for the news man, i would say a little more then 3 weeks but who knows what outdoor olds for us ^^

Keep the nice pics coming man!

Have a good grow