Sweet Seeds grow - sweet cheese and sweet skunk CFL

Psypoab

Looking good man, I had some Sweet seeds Green poison was really nice except the 5 that hermied on me.....

Was going to do the sweet cheese so will enjoy watching them grow

Thanks.... yeh the sweet cheese are great looking plants, never grown them before but def will again... A friend grew some a few months ago and they were wicked to smoke..lovely.. I hadnt had a smoke for a while and i roled a dube with it and it knocked me out had the full paranoia and every thing only lasted till the next one though lol. But dont remeber being so stond since i was a kid. Cant wait til these are ready should be around mid to end of November and ready to smoke by Christmas. ahhh counting the days lol

great plants M8t !

how do you maneg the smell ? I hae heard that cheese is quite potent stinky ass even on early stage

Yeh the smell is getting quite good - At the moment i am using ONA tubs and plugins but i am now starting to smell the plants of them, So i think I'm going to have to buy a de-ionizer to combat it. I have ready on the forum that some people use ozone generators but never used on so cant comment. However if i need to getrid of it for a day i put a curry on the cooker or a big chilli lol, to be honest thats the best thing but again only lasts for the day. just going to have to have a month of curries and chilli lol shame for the wife though if you get my drift.

started to smell after 2 weeks

beautiful man :)

I don't know if the skunk highness is due to light, skunk is known to be a pretty high girl most of the time in it's pure form, so i guess it's just the others that are growing shorter ^^

But anyway they all look good and healthy and with all this water they should give you a nice taste ;) Maybe you could give a chances to honey for the molasses with that hard water, won't feed and can only fo them right.

You got to check up when you can give it exactly if it works all along the grow whenever you want or just in end of flo i'm not sure about this cause i haven't tried yet. but just a thought ^^

Keep the nice pics coming man

Have a good grow

• Like 1

beautiful man :)

I don't know if the skunk highness is due to light, skunk is known to be a pretty high girl most of the time in it's pure form, so i guess it's just the others that are growing shorter ^^

But anyway they all look good and healthy and with all this water they should give you a nice taste ;) Maybe you could give a chances to honey for the molasses with that hard water, won't feed and can only fo them right.

You got to check up when you can give it exactly if it works all along the grow whenever you want or just in end of flo i'm not sure about this cause i haven't tried yet. but just a thought ^^

Keep the nice pics coming man

Have a good grow

Cheers Dust... Will look into that right away, thanks for the heads up

Nice and healthy plants, what i miss here is some serious LST on them with that kind of lights u use. Good luck!

Yeh i agree totally, i Have never grown these strains before, dont think the sweet cheese need it but the sweet skunk definitely do. Should of guessed really as it being a skunk, Next time though, I do have an idea for a future grow of sweet skunk in a separate area using a vertical cylindrical scrog with the light in the middle. Self Contained in a big egg type room, lol will see

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is Day 39

Day before yesterday i gave them a feed with molasses in it, about 1/2 table spoon p/l and fed them today with just plain water, i will give them another feed in 2 days with the molasses again, Never used it before so lets see.

Lots of small buds all over the plants. Sweet cheese still looks like the better plant but time will tell.

post-16754-0-13016700-1350570235.jpg

post-16754-0-49574100-1350570237.jpg

post-16754-0-06325100-1350570239.jpg

post-16754-0-19066600-1350570240.jpg

post-16754-0-33833700-1350570241.jpg

post-16754-0-31761800-1350570242.jpg

• Like 3

very nice mate and well documented. tried an auto recently for the first time just.... was nice smell n smoke just not to much of it, whas the paradise auto wappa. defo would od it again and maybe give it better position in room, as most of the space was taking up by my 2x normal exodus cheese plants. it only made 10 dry grams, of real nice bud.

Just wondering wha you hoping for on each of your, or each diff strain?

anyways nice lookin girls, could you take a photo through a magnifying glass? lets see them trichomes :P

• 3 weeks later...

DAY 57

Getting close to the end here.

The cheese are looking great, nice and tight buds and a lovely covering with resin, The smell is wonderful

The skunk is about a week or 2 behind i would say. The buds are filling up and the is some evidence on resin on the buds now. The buds are more airy than the cheese but i suspect they will fill out in the next week.

I have Started to give them the molasses now. Im watering about every 2 or 3 days. They take about 2 or 3L every water and im alternating the molasses every other water. Im giving them about 2 tea spoons per plant. I just mix up the molasses in warm water and then add to the feed water so its easier to mix.

I havent given them anything else as far a nuits go.

The big fan leaves are now starting to yellow a bit but this is expected for this time of the grow.

So all looking good for Christmas buds.

Im off to the cup this month so i hope there ready before i go..... hmmmm

post-16754-0-38706500-1352032155.jpg

• Like 1

very nice mate and well documented. tried an auto recently for the first time just.... was nice smell n smoke just not to much of it, whas the paradise auto wappa. defo would od it again and maybe give it better position in room, as most of the space was taking up by my 2x normal exodus cheese plants. it only made 10 dry grams, of real nice bud.

Just wondering wha you hoping for on each of your, or each diff strain?

anyways nice lookin girls, could you take a photo through a magnifying glass? lets see them trichomes :P

Here are the super closeups, i only have a mini mag eye piece so this arnt great. I had to hold the eye piece to the iphone to get these. But i will soon get out the but camera soon.

There are from the sweet cheese.

post-16754-0-49635200-1352032446.jpg

post-16754-0-05763700-1352032450.jpg

post-16754-0-26727500-1352032453.jpg

Those are flowers i don´t mind resting my mind on. I can almost smell them...

Not much to say at all. All of them is looking great, helathy and lush. The stigmas make a fine red line and making that bud look even better.

Can´t wait to the very end, a bit sad bit still thrilling!

Thanks Tokage , Yeh looking forward to the end, not only for the smoke but for the new grow for the cannabis cup comp. I think the cheese will be ready next week ish.