Wales_ Home of howard Marks

Howard Marx? I used to look up to the guy but struggle to comprehend his blatent co-operation with the authorities (MI5), Granted I understand they were tracking terrorists but he was happy to work with said terrorists until his own neck was on the line. The way I see it if the guy "co-operates" once then he is likely to do it again should the need arise. Other than that I love the Welsh people fellow Celt's and that ogy ogy ogy!

• Like 2

i dont know about walea but i know that there was alot of feilds planted up in ww1 and ww2 for use in grugs and for hemp,

also ALOT OF opium was grown in the same area,

u see opium all the time but i dont see any weed tho i do know my grandad used to see it some places,tho i have no idea where,as i was so young,

so as far as land races if there are any wild ones left then we will have some in uk but not alot as they must have taken alot of looking after in this climate and without anyone doing they would just die out.

so there are landraces in uk but i am sure that it would be a massive task to even find one now.if there are any im sure they will be lost in some field or forrest somewhere??

by the way the last place you will find any is near ben nevis its far to cold all year,it doesnt stay warm enough for any time evn in summer.lol,thats highlands for u tho,been going there since i was tiny i love it ,u can just loose your self in some random valley pitch the tent get a fire going and smoke,(not while walking,,lol,or u will die)lol

• 6 months later...

im in the north, can we start a land race? just throw our spare seed out to the welsh mother nature!!!

I've often thought about exactly that!! Probably not north Wales though, as much as Betws, Caple Curig and the surrounds are my favourite places to be in th UK. South coast??

So the way I'd seen this going down was like this. Using a guerilla site, previously proven as usable, plant up 15 to 20 plants of different types, some female seeds and some regulars. Plants that are proven to go well in cooler climates, Holland Hope, Fresian, Early Skunk, maybe Easy Sativa, all available as regular and femanised. I guess you would want to plant out at least a male and a female after seletion of each. I would also add some quick indicas, Kushes, maybe a couple of flower bomb or World of seeds Mazar for example some real nice indica crystal producers, pineapple chunk?? Names are irrelevant, but high grade genetics, classic old school dutch outdoor genetics and fast flowering indicas are. I would also add a number of autos, Sweet mango, Kalashnikova to add the Ruderalis genetic with some of the newer 'house hold

Name' crosses in them. (AK, mango etc)

With the mix of male and female these will self pollinate.

Would a land race be produced over a period of years through natural selection if you leave it alone? We know that plants in the UK will pollinate and produce viable seed with and without human intervention. Surely fast flowering airy/loose budded plant will evolve with big leaves to absorb the small amount of light?? Over a long enough period, would it turn in to straight Ruderalis or none psychoactive hemp?

Or would we have a British Land race??

Someone must know the answer and if not we'll just have to ask Franco!!!

Howard Marx? I used to look up to the guy but struggle to comprehend his blatent co-operation with the authorities (MI5), Granted I understand they were tracking terrorists but he was happy to work with said terrorists until his own neck was on the line. The way I see it if the guy "co-operates" once then he is likely to do it again should the need arise. Other than that I love the Welsh people fellow Celt's and that ogy ogy ogy!

RIGHT! It is good to meet some people with brains! HM is a big balloon pumped up and I have no intention whatever to participate in that mumbo jumbo created around that guy. What a coincidence: he started just by chance to work for the MI5, because an old friend of his from school invited him,lol, and then by coincidence he gets close with the IRA. He gets arrested in UK and is set free because some secret service man from mexico testifies for him, in a London court, lol, Later he gets arrested becasue he pissed off the Americans by using a presidents yacht for smuggling. He gets 25 years or so and is released after 3 yrs????? In the US, after 3 or so years.;-))) And he is doing so well now, great publicity, money, girls everything. And some very positive minded potheads, not to say naive, even celebrate him as cannabis mastermind and bs like that. To me HM is atypical case of an agent running wild and they disciplined him before they got him out. :telephone:

We should all have a minute of silence for all those brothers who are kept in jail for lifetime in the US for growing and for those poor kids from europe sentenced to 5 yrs or so for smuggling a few kilos into the UK when they were 19 yrs old and there life has been ruined. Yes, this happens also today.

And no: there are no landraces in Wales or the UK. People are growing there mostly with old material. Hollands Hope etc.

from what I see, he used his mi5 connection to bring down jim, never actually attempting too though, and purely taking the piss out of mi5 and used it as a license to smuggle. I don't think he grassed did he? if so, maybe member of the authorities like mi5 or the police? that's what frank lucas did. he did smuggle it using pretty cool methods and he is an interesting man, nothing against him what so ever. whats with the "good to see someone with brains" comment? stop being a little snob, people can think what they like, unless you know the truth yourself which I highly doubt you do, I think its a bit big headed to be commenting like you have. a little patronising.

RIGHT! It is good to meet some people with brains! HM is a big balloon pumped up and I have no intention whatever to participate in that mumbo jumbo created around that guy. What a coincidence: he started just by chance to work for the MI5, because an old friend of his from school invited him,lol, and then by coincidence he gets close with the IRA. He gets arrested in UK and is set free because some secret service man from mexico testifies for him, in a London court, lol, Later he gets arrested becasue he pissed off the Americans by using a presidents yacht for smuggling. He gets 25 years or so and is released after 3 yrs????? In the US, after 3 or so years.;-))) And he is doing so well now, great publicity, money, girls everything. And some very positive minded potheads, not to say naive, even celebrate him as cannabis mastermind and bs like that. To me HM is atypical case of an agent running wild and they disciplined him before they got him out. :telephone:

We should all have a minute of silence for all those brothers who are kept in jail for lifetime in the US for growing and for those poor kids from europe sentenced to 5 yrs or so for smuggling a few kilos into the UK when they were 19 yrs old and there life has been ruined. Yes, this happens also today.

And no: there are no landraces in Wales or the UK. People are growing there mostly with old material. Hollands Hope etc.

no landraces as such! that were here all the time but there are with out a doupt still wild plants left over from both wars! I know that as I live in an area that it was a big part of the coumunity,,for all the war shit,,not sure why they had too do here as there must have been plenty in the hotter countries,,i guess just incase lines or the way was blocked,,also there there has been hempm grown here as a crop since the Victorian times,,(may be Edwardian ,,not sure on that.lol) but they are definitely out there tho,,tho ihave to say I don't think id be smoking it tho,,lol,,best stick to rope with the stuff from here eh! so ok not a landrace,,but what is a landrace but a plant that has gotten use to its environment,, in that respect there are landraces but,,not a NATIVE plant,,SO HERE A QUESTION how long does it take for a plant to become native and be a landrace,,,,oh by the way im kinnda with you on the HM thing,i like him as a nice smiley guy,like a cool old uncle or something,BUT!!! still that whole trust thing isn't there,,and im sorry but iv never cooparateed with the law on that front ever!! ok I never faced as much time as him but 2,3 times iv been looking at 5 years for large amounts of class A so I know what kind of tacticts they use to get what they want,,shit I didn't even GRASS sitting in a cell for a week solid with the worst withdrawal from heroin ever,,and all I had to do to get out THAT day was say where something was,,not someone,,just some thing,,and I never,,so I don't believe a word of it,,fact is HE gave HIS SELF GAVE IN AND GRASSED!!! tho I liked the film howard,lol

ill start my own expedition up ben nevis {the mountain for those who dont know} who's with me

mm il come but I bet we wont find shit but a bad case of the FLU !! although go at right time of year and theres SHIT LOADS OF MUSHROOMS ALL OVER NEVIS MATE!! WAIT FOR 12/12 AND THEN GO,LOL

people who grass are the worst type, they get into whatever they are doing knowing the risks if caught, they then put someone else in shit who has been more careful about what they do than themselves, their scum. As for howard, I don't think he was a grass? as in grassing the next man up, or one of his crew? just the mi5 guy, which was to slander the so called "clean" government. And selling class a's is scummy, specially heroin mate, people like you deserve to be in jail if you sell that shit, even if it was to feed your own habit.

from what I see, he used his mi5 connection to bring down jim, never actually attempting too though, and purely taking the piss out of mi5 and used it as a license to smuggle.

Yeah right. He is so cool, he takes the piss out of the MI5 and off course he said he never grassed. But you do not get out of a London court for hash smuggling without a MI5 connection flying you a "mexican secret service officer" right into the courtroom from mexico....Have you ever tried that little miracle? "Oh yeah your honor pls give me phone and I call in Mexico city and they fly a meican top agent in here or the mex government arranges a video conference becuase I am such a lovely guy."...And they did this because he was taking the piss......And becasue you feel so superior and cool (why for fucks sake could he feel like that?) you just use the yacht of the president of the USA to smuggle a ton of hash to the US....Nobody could without being part of the system. And his friedn Ernie from the US who arranged this was a devoted member of The Brotherhood of Eternal Love, nothing but a CIA front. So one agent from the UK played nice games with CIA agents but they went too far...... Do you want more fairy tales. Oh yes, he was released from a US high security prison after 3 yrs or so for beeing such a cool guy. He never said why he was released and he never said what happened to irish Jim right......

BTW: I like to call myself patronising cunt but I don't believe in fairy tales. BUT: your little episode of telling Handyman he deserves to rot in jail is a line of patronising I would never ever touch and I get the very strong urge to stop ANY conversation with you. Do you get that? :codemafia:

,and I never,,so I don't believe a word of it,,fact is HE gave HIS SELF GAVE IN AND GRASSED!!! tho I liked the film howard,lol

He said he never grassed but come on, there are facts, and you just can not do the things he did without backing from very high up. But he just felt to superior,and pissed off the yanks....hated the film btw......and right you only have fibre hemp over there. I would really like to know if there ever was a THC rich strain in the UK or northern europe