jah's church

sorry to hear for the troubles but good to hear in the end she found a nice home, and she sure looks like a big lady! no wonder why she wants more and more nutes she must be eating tanks lol ;)

Good luck man hope we'll see some nice updates back :)

Have a good grow

She is a super beast, we have to feed her powder feed every water to keep her from eating her self, this was one girl who was hard too keep from yellowing due to our over veg. The plan was to breed her with auto ryder male for a new creation. (Sad but)We had to give away 6 of our ladies due to moving our lab. We just added a second tent just for autos. We will post till church is done.i am sorry if we let anyone down with this grow. We are just happy to be groing still. kind of hard to move locations with 15 auto flowers in full stinky bloom and 5 / 5foot monster trees. Was a little hectic to say the least. I hope to redeem myself ;) Oneluv jahfire

post-16857-0-06540500-1367715666.jpg

post-16857-0-36406800-1367715695.jpg

post-16857-0-76077100-1367715739.jpg

post-16857-0-00152400-1367715767.jpg

• Like 1

I just checked in on church she's about 5% in the orange. This is very different from any other grow kinda simple to use the powder feed! We went from mixing 4 or more nutrients together. To one scoop. This is great for medical patients who can not get around so well. Very easy to use. Oneluv and much respect to the Ghs

Church has to be one of my fav plants. She wasnt even cropped. Just let go wild and truly is a beast. If you have not grown her yet give her a shot she is very resistant and can take the humidity no prob. Oneluv much respect.

can someone tell me when to pull her?

post-16857-0-97846500-1368644912.jpg

post-16857-0-40493000-1368644979.jpg

post-16857-0-39445200-1368645083.jpg

post-16857-0-52150600-1368645133.jpg

post-16857-0-75245900-1368645195.jpg

• Like 1

getting beautiful man! she still have that very nice frostiness and the main top is very nice :)

for the chop down i think you can let her at least 2 more weeks, did you start to flush her? The church is also an excelent strain outdoor, with this pheno out it would have been awesome :)

Thanks for the news man have a good grow

Yesterday was the first day of flush for our big girl, I will do so till she is a nice fall yellow. Seemed to be a fast finish, while our others look like a month still church is almost 50% orange. And smells of spicy fruit. I'm in love, i hope the rest of the seeds are just like her! Thanks dust

ok cool it will look good soon with nice colors i hope :) but if it was mine i would keep even longer than 2 weeks, we will see at those time how they will be ^^ Also in 1 week or more you can start to remove some big fan leaves if you want seeing the amount of leaves she has the buds will like to get a little light in the last week before you cut :)

Have a good grow man

Thank you guys! Hey dust we are going to push her as far as we can take her. I decided to flower her longer as you suggested. I truly never had a indoor plant this big ;) she smells so spicy like almost a fruit woody spice! Fingers were stuck together spinning her around! Oneluv and much respect to Ghs for creating church she's a good girl!

Right on you should worship her like that daily..lol

Great job and even though mine was a lot smaller I can spot the typical bell shape of Jah's church. Nice job good strain, not my favorite but rock solid and perfectly balanced High/stoned. Should be great for outdoors, to..so in case ..give it a chance

Impressive size + sure frosty like january..