jah's church

Hi jahfirefruit79 Nice setup, I would like to pass on something I learned in my first grow. I also had a setup like you with the Fan sucking through the Hood and conduit from the filter. as the plants matured and got smelly, I was sucking the smell out side as there were some leaks in the hood and conduit. Never could get enough tape on to stop the smell from leaking in. I then connected the Filter and Fan together and blew the air through the hood and outside. The filtered air then blew out of any leaks in the hood or conduit back into the room. hope I explained it ok?

• Like 1

Heyy newfriend, thank you for the info and the tip. We have been growing for over ten years. We normally have to run two carbon filters, and a charcoal carbon screen in the duct before the exit of the tent, "that gets changed 4 times during our grow". Love that smell!! but the Smell is always the hard part. Thanks guys for all and any info much respect.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice Tent! but I want more info (I'm cheeky boy :P ) What the EC level? What the Ph Level? What is that soil mix? What is a water temperature ?Waht is a size of pot?

Hid or HPS or CLF or Neons?

Have a good grow and lot's of fun. I'll watch You ! Follow!

Peace!

oooh so you use that medium, will be nice to see how the girls grow with it ;) Don't know if you've been folowing the threads about it on fourm recently but check them out if you haven't ;) and remember i think no big P amount for those myco babies.

Good luck man ;)

• Like 1

Interesting compost, nice to see a bit of dolomite in there supplying a bit of magnesium.

As Dust says keep Phosphorus under 10% or it can impede you mycorrhizae.

Looking forward to seeing you seedlings and how they have come on.

Have a great grow and good luck in the Cup. :)

Peace

Lams