Dust

Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Discussion Thread

83 posts in this topic

No ones started a flowerbomb kush thread yet, did they go out as seeds for this comp ? Have looked to buy some to try this 5 week flower period but no joy, anyone got some ?

I believe there are seeds of this strain being given in this cup :) Cant wait to see some of the journals ;)

you will find also 2 or 3 of our tester started there threads on the FBK, and normally more should open their threads soon :)

and for the records it is not a 5 weeker strain, it can go down to 5-6 weeks in flowering in hydro and if conditions are reallllyyy optimal for her. Otherwise in a regular grow she will be more around 7 weeks in soil i think, perhaps a little shorter but we will see with the testing :)

are you not in the cup dust or do you just give your advice and that

hi nicc, nop i am not in the cup i don't want to steal 1st prize to the members :P :P hehe ;)

but i'm always around to see what's happening ;)

Heyho! This question will probably be answered by Dust ;)

Is there already a number how many people take part in this contest? How many did register and how many threads are already started? The last time i checked the other forum there were about 30 threads. Would be interesting to know!

hi man, i believe we are around 200 registered now, i really hope we will see a lot more grow journals opening ;) but i understand the season has been shitty so a lot did start indoor and hopefully they are all taking a lot of pictures right now and making a kickass presentation :P :P we'll see ;)

I want my seeds and feed to arrive I went out at 4.30 this morning and found a perfect place to grow I have to paddle a boat on to a little island but I think it will be wicked I go there to walk dog and no 1 can see me go over to the island loads off trees on it and in the middle I have made an opening well you will all see very soon as going to put a couple off autos there soon I have been sorting this place for years on and off but now im going to do it there as do a out side grow every year since I was about 15 years old but just use water them river water and some times had some ok crops considering any way good luck to all peace

1 person likes this

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks