COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

man everytime i see that hash picture i want to make a toast with it! looks so awesome! For sure big respect to El gato and all his crew

It's totally inspiring right?! I get the make a toast part of it for sure :D

& marvelous as always Mr.X! Hope you guys made it thru customs all good haha!

You guys probably all constantly reeked of fresh hash & pot haha!

• Like 2

Thanks mates!! I don´t know really when they put part 2, hope soon. Anyway in few months you gone see a extended version, sure you like!

And yes man is hash, awesome but yes!!

Here my brother Simon just checking a piece of this awesome creme!!

gallery_8644_1088_45406.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks mates!! I don´t know really when they put part 2, hope soon. Anyway in few months you gone see a extended version, sure you like!

And yes man is hash, awesome but yes!!

Here my brother Simon just checking a piece of this awesome creme!!

gallery_8644_1088_45406.jpg

thanx X....you da man! "your only as good as your photographer ! " majic !

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Elvis, well is easy make nice photos to Simon or the rest of the crew in this awesome situations I only push button.

Hope see you this year again man, was great last time, big hug!! X ;)

Thanks a lot Elvis, well is easy make nice photos to Simon or the rest of the crew in this awesome situations I only push button.

Hope see you this year again man, was great last time, big hug!! X ;)

flight already booked....be ready !!!

• Like 1

hahaha ready to trim a lot of plants!! 1 scisor per finger :D Big respect Garrito the grows picture show some great skills!!

jajaja usted está listo para recortar un montón de plantas! 1 tijera por dedo: D grande respecto Garrito la imagen del crecimiento muestran algunas grandes habilidades!

• Like 2

grate morning surprise, i watched part 2 on the way to work lol put a big smile on my miserable face :) and trust me, not much can make me smile that early on the way to work as im one of those unfortunate soles that works to live not live to work like you grate guy at GHS

hope part 3 is on in the morning peace

• Like 2

Congratulations to the hunters for finding Colombia's legendary landraces. I never heard of the LIMON VERDE before and the PUNTO ROJO plant looked realy amazing with that big cola. I read an article about the colombian gold. The plants are sometimes only cut half way through the main stem, near the end of flowering, to cut the flow of nutrients an so creating a gold colour in the flowers and the plant dies an dries slowly in its natural state until harvested. I wonder if you came across this technique down there.. Good luck for the next expeditions hunters, Arjan you made me very happy when you mentioned more expeditions are coming in the next ten years.. Big RESPECT HUNTERS, KEEP THE FIRE BURNIN, MORE HIGH GRADE, MORE HEALING FOR THE NATIONS WORLD WIDE!!

• Like 3

Hello mates and thanks again for the love!!

Kaner yes is other version from us, coming soon, "Strain Hunters Colombia Raw" longer and more about the plants, but our Admin can explain much better to me! ;)

And of course a lot of more photos. Vice documentary is other point of view, very nice and great! but different to our usual expeditions.

Cheers!! ;)

• Like 3