Help me ......

armani0311

Hello, your pH is way off my friend, im still not entirely sure if its soil, coco, rockwool or whatever so I will say....

Soil pH..... 5.8 (veg) - 6.8 (by end of flower)

Hydro pH.... 5.5 (veg) - 6.1 (by end of flower)

These aren't INCREDIBLY accurate but if you stay within this range you won't have too much problems :)

Also, to know that your nutrients are being taken in by the roots you need to flush with a mild solution and make sure there's no old nutes in the medium, the roots need to be clean of the old to feed them the new or you will end up with different nute strengths in the rootzone, lockout may occur,

Hope any of this helps, im quite baked, lol ;)

• Like 1

with the PH you should aim for 6.3 a little higher or lower wont matter.

neutral PH is 7, cannabis needs it slightly acidic.

at 6.3 the acidity makes all nutrients available, makes no difference with soil or hydro, if the medium is already at neutral.

with that said, various plants like a little less.. or a little more acidity, so to aim for 6.3 is a perfect base to start.

whats the water youre using like?

kinda sounds like your water source is a little high... most nutrient blends have a PH buffer to account for this.. some dont

are you using a proper hydroponic nutrient? if so your ppms should be between 1200 and 1800 never more than 1800, i aim for around 1400ppm(i dont know the EC conversion, im sure theres a chart some where)

http://organicgarden...rient_chart.jpg

shows nutrient availability at various PH levels..

with your PH at around 7.5, you can see by the chart its starting to lock out iron, the leaves show this, its a classic iron deficiency

• Like 1

I think too much water as well as high ph.

both problems look the same.

water less; even with hydro you can over water.

I would try one or two cycles every 24 hours. the plants will let you know when they need more water.

the roots must go through a wet and damp cycle, so they have access to air.

if they are wet all the time, then once the oxygen in the water has gone, they have no access to air.

take care

john

What your EC or PPM >???

maybe too much...any oxygen there in the roots??? She looks like needs more water/oxygen.

Use apple vinegar to put yr PH down.

Maybe Fungus in the roots?

if you changed the PH to the correct range ans keep feeding her correctly she should slowly come back, for sure she will not recover in 2 3 days it will take sometime :) what you have to watch is, if new leaves start to get this yellowing too, if it's only the leaves that were already touched, it is more or less normal, at this point of deficiency they will not all recover and you will loose some leaves for the sack of the others ^^ but she should be fine.

that being said, i agree with Pi2 when he says she looks like she is missing something now, like underwatering a little indeed. Could it be?

whats turned yellow and necrotic will never recover, its the new growth you need to be looking at.

i would flush clean ph adjusted water (6.3) through the medium to flush away any bad nutrients that may be trapped.

then start with an all purpose hydroponic grow nutrient at 1200 ppm or around 1.8ec. with a ph of 6.3

you should start seeing better growth with in a week

• 2 weeks later...

looks like an iron deficiency and nitrogen...

what nutes, what strength, what ph, what medium, how often are you watering?

I was thinking Magnesium and nitrogen, either way some micro nutrient and nitrogen! chelates.... Use full chelates, if you can!Micronute and nitrogen yo, there is your problem. Man, where are those chelates? Using full chelates you can better identify the problem.

• Like 1