First grow Journal --> unknown strain (indica?) + CFL's in peat mixture

PlayNaked

More than ready, but at that size you could also make her a mother plant and7or take few cuttings and try to root them. I can see from here that there are already lots of side branches very ready to flower, you can a( turn from 18 to 12 hours and stick to the grow light another week or 10 days or directly change the lights and lower the timer from 18/6 to 12/12 or change bulvs and go from 18 to 16 to 14 to 12/12 within a week.

Most people male the drastic change - change lights from bright to yellow/warm flowering AND change to 12/12 over night. That sparks the pants metabolism to produce flowers asap

Change the NPK ratio as well ( or use the nutes for Flowering now instead of those for Grow/VEG) and lower the humidity about 10 percent - From 65% to 55% if you can control the humidity someow.

yeah for sure you can switch her if you want, she is not the most indica plant i've seen so she should stretch at least 2 times the size she has actually, maybe a little more on the top. so i hope you have enough height ;)

Have a good grow

Great plant mate beautyfull Indica specimen, no more saltpeter (ph- grow) and switch to cirtric acid or phosphoric acid and flowering nutrients. Be carefull with the N she is very very dark green she on 12 hours yet? Cause then it can be she is asking for PK. Have a good grow I'll follow.

REAL Update:

So this will be a "real" update (I think ;) )...

Here are the news.

I switched out the main 200W (not equivalent but true wattage) CFL ...

:D

I have dropped the side lights a little so they would bring more light to te side branches???

Watered her today with 1,5 liter od pure water ( no fertilizer for growth mixed in )... Will add fertilizer for bloom ( NPK - 6-8-8 ) in a few days ( am thinking about Saturday morning )...

Lights are now set to 12hrs ON and 12hrs OFF no more a mix of 200W 6400K CFL + 2x23W 2700K CFL --> but PURE 2700K

Enough said, bellow are the photos...

post-31933-0-95524700-1381347756.jpg

post-31933-0-99235700-1381347760.jpg

• Like 1

Great plant mate beautyfull Indica specimen, no more saltpeter (ph- grow) and switch to cirtric acid or phosphoric acid and flowering nutrients. Be carefull with the N she is very very dark green she on 12 hours yet? Cause then it can be she is asking for PK. Have a good grow I'll follow.

The lil lady has been this dark green since her firs few cm of growth??? Don't know what's up with that ;)

So I have some bad news fellow growers... the lil lady turned out to be an "ugly duckling" turning male on me :(

In other news i replaced it with 4 young-lings... so I figure I have way better chances of getting a female out of them... won't start a new grow diary since I will be using the same peat mixture and the same lights and fertilizers...

So much for now...

post-31933-0-26934200-1382186333.jpg

post-31933-0-37513800-1382186347.jpg

damn sorry to read this man! But well it's part of the gamme with regular seeds :) and it for sure was a very nice male specimen with short internoeds and nice structure.

I hoep your 4 next babies will give some little female pleasure ;)

Have a good grow

Yeah, well... I figured that one out myself :P

Anyways... learned a lot from the plant... so it was not all for noting...

So this time I am starting from scratch... 4 seedlings of the same "home-brew" strain as the one plant I had before... And my brother went to the seaside witch is near Italy and visited some shops. Needles to say he came home carrying gifts :D

He got me a catalog from dinafem.org and 4 feminized seed from femaleseeds.nl - the strain of which is supposed to be Ice... never heard of them nor of the Ice plant... anyone got any reply on that???

So much for now... keep on growing ;)

post-31933-0-69012600-1382274380.jpg

So it has been a few days and it is time for an update...

The 4 horsemen are doing great... will be planting them in their final pots tomorrow or on Tuesday... depends on my free time (damn job is sucking in all my time and energy)...
As for the technical aspect... everything is the same as my previous (first) grow... 200W 6500K + 2x23W 2700K CFL's... Been adding Formulex nutrient solution to the water... But since today I am again watering with Plantella - Grow...

So much for now... ;)

post-31933-0-42570500-1382860221.jpg

post-31933-0-06299500-1382860226.jpg

post-31933-0-27318100-1382860231.jpg

• Like 2