greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

hey mopman, if i had to make a assesment right now i would have to say the powderfeeding is a better product then the floranova. with regards to the actual effects of the nutrients they are pretty much at par, where they differ is just that ones a messy thick substance thats so thick its hard to measure out and the other is a clean powder that is insanely water soluble being a powder makes it easy to weight out the exsact amount on a scale to the dot which ensure's consistancy. using the measuring cup with the floranova was a nightmare imagen trying to perfectly mesure out 3.75 ml's of mud and you get the picture and for all the hassle the floranova showed me no sign's of being a superior product whatsoever, dont get me wrong it isent a bad product but if i had to choose i would go with the powderfeeding its easyer to use and considerably cheaper.

that being said tho they are both great and i would recommend both, the only real difference is the floranova is alittle less user friendly so i probably wouldent suggest it to beginners where powderfeeding is a perfect product for beginners. but before i make my final call on the both of them i wanna actually do another grow that is the same strain so i can test both on the same strain.

• Like 3

hey sergio, you sure you can't order it over the net? i thought green house shipped world wide aside from the states but maybe not. its unfortunate tho it is some pretty awsome stuff, i think after one run you would love it i mean don't get me wrong if your the kinda guy that likes to add like thousands of doller worth of differen't things to your garden it might not be for you. its way less hands on then nutrient lines like advanced nutrients or genereal hydroponics line. but i have specifically been looking for a cheap one part nutrient system that give quality results and is pretty much dummy proof.

one of the most rewarding ways to make money growing in canada is to grow for patients with there MMAR licence often patient's will be to ill or not in a stuation suitable to grow pot in so they need someone to grow it for them. the canadian government recognized this in the 90's and made a provision to the law so that MMAR licenced patients can designate a grower. they made it so the grower and the patient can work out the compensation for the service. ideally its recommended that you match health canada's prices for dryed product which is 150$ an ounce, but i figure the cheaper the growing process the more savings you can relay to the patent. in a situation like that a product like this is key. thats one of the things i have been working towards doing but first i wanted to get as much indoor exsperiance as possible becuase i only starting growing indoor 11 months ago today. my next mission is scaling everything up i am saving up right now for a much bigger light im gonna use a combination of ether high powered cfl and hps or hps and led and i already have all the equipment i need to set up a clone and mothering station. so there will be some changes in the comming months to my set up.

anyways its been a while so i desided to crack out a mason jar of the green o matic and take some pictures. unfortinatly i only have these small ounce mason jars so i had to break a part that massive main cola to fit it in this is just one of the jars i have 3 of them full and a coffe tin with the smaller buds in it all together i got just over 3 ounces of the plant which for me is insane thats 3 times the yeild i was getting in soil with the green o matic i got just under 95 grams all together 94.3 g's to be exsact. the bud is crystally smooth the high is more potent then my previous batchs but still a mild longlasting relaxing high very hashish or keif like and even tho its pretty dry is still sticky.

GHSC Green o matic receiving FloraNova and budcandy

greenomaticbudshots002.jpg

greenomaticbudshots004.jpg

greenomaticbudshots005.jpg

greenomaticbudshots006.jpg

greenomaticbudshots007.jpg

greenomaticbudshots008.jpg

greenomaticbudshots009.jpg

greenomaticbudshots010.jpg

greenomaticbudshots012.jpg

greenomaticbudshots017.jpg

greenomaticbudshots007.jpg

greenomaticbudshots020.jpg

greenomaticbudshots020.jpg

• Like 3

Some really good looking buds there mate , it seems that coco is the way to go ;) cant believe the difference moved off soil aswell because i can get so much more bud off a hydro grow which makes the time and effort put in more worth it.

UPDATE!!!! GHSC Exodus Cheese day 38 12/12!!!!

alright well the exodus cheese is moving along nicely the flowers are really starting to pick up and im starting to see some resin, after moving the plant to the pictures my finger tips where sticky. aside from a few fan leafs that blew into the hps light the plant in looking pretty nice the leafs are a nice darker green colour with a shiney waxey looking coating. the flowers already are stinky but its a different smell then i exspected its more like musty foot cheese then the sweeter cheese odor i am use to maybe this will change as the plant matures well have to see. all and all a great plant tho so far i am throughly enjoying growing it and if the bud is as good as people say it is it will be a strain i grow frequently.

Exodus Cheese receiving GHSC powderfeeding & Advanced Nutrient bud candy

exoduscheeseday38001.jpg

exoduscheeseday38002.jpg

exoduscheeseday38003.jpg

exoduscheeseday38004.jpg

exoduscheeseday38005.jpg

exoduscheeseday38006.jpg

exoduscheeseday38007.jpg

exoduscheeseday38008.jpg

exoduscheeseday38009.jpg

exoduscheeseday38011.jpg

exoduscheeseday38013.jpg

exoduscheeseday38014.jpg

exoduscheeseday38016.jpg

exoduscheeseday38017.jpg

exoduscheeseday38018.jpg

exoduscheeseday38019.jpg

exoduscheeseday38020.jpg

exoduscheeseday38022.jpg

exoduscheeseday38023.jpg

exoduscheeseday38025.jpg

exoduscheeseday38028.jpg

exoduscheeseday38029.jpg

exoduscheeseday38031.jpg

exoduscheeseday38032.jpg

exoduscheeseday38033.jpg

• Like 1

nice greeno, another great plant coming along it seems :)

She seems to be crowded, full of bud sites and leaves, will you take some bud site away on the lower part?

Anyway thanks for that nice update full of pics man :D

Have a good grow

tokage: yeah its werid like when the plant was smaller the leafs where more broad and indica like but it seems the taller it gets the thiner the leaves become. with regards to how tall the plant is i have miss placed my measuring tape which has been killing me because i have been dying to take some measurements on this beast but i can tell you this when i take the plant out of the closet and sit it on the ground and stand beside the plant it comes up to just under my nipple its about at the height solarplexisis or diaphram what ever you call it, i am 6 feet tall so its inbetween 3.5 and 4.5 feet tall from the ground pot and all .

the plant is also exstremely wide tho if you look at it from a birds eye view the plant is a retangle thats atleast 3x2 feet i am guessing but before i cut the plant down i will take measurements and post for everyone.

dust: yeah i know the plant is getting pretty crowded but i havent entirely desided what i am gonna do with the lower vegitation including the lower bud shoots i was thinking of waiting a little longer till the vegitation turns a little more yellow before i start taking clearing away more vegitation i have been doing a lot of heavy pruning on my plants later so i have been thinking about keeping this grow more natural and allowing the plant to break down the leaf over nutirents and sugars in the leafs befor picking them off. but we will see i have been known to change my mind often when growing.

• Like 1

mopeman : yeah its took a lot of vegging as well as a topping of the main stem, but yes i am still only using the two 150W hps but because this plant was extra big i added 160W's of cfl's so i added a few new lights but i am working on purchasing a led panel to add for a wider spectrum for y next grow but for the time being the added cfl's will have to do.

UPDATE Exodus cheese day 40 12/12

i know i did an up date a few days ago but today i decided to mess around with the setting on my camera so i took a few flower shots and figured i might as well add a few as you cn see the flowers are steadly increasing in size as you can see a noticable difference in just the few days from the last post. other then that nothing really to report that wasent covered last time. enjoy!

GHSC Exodus Cheese receiving GHSC powderfeeding & Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy

exodusday40008.jpg

exodusday40009.jpg

exodusday40011.jpg

exodusday40012.jpg

exodusday40016.jpg

exodusday40018.jpg

exodusday40020.jpg

exodusday40022.jpg

exodusday40023.jpg

exodusday40024.jpg

exodusday40026.jpg

exodusday40027.jpg

exodusday40028.jpg

exodusday40029.jpg

exodusday40030.jpg

exodusday40031.jpg

exodusday40032.jpg

hey jango420: its good you asked accually really like the powderfeeding for coco, powderfeeding is really water soluble so its easy to flush out of the medium. my green o matic powderfeeding grow got messed up because of my inexsperiance with coco that was my first time trying out that medium and i wasent used to the watering schedule in soil you water with young plants say like 500 ml's every 3 days so its not as important to watch how close to the stem you water because the top layer of soil never stays wet long enough. but with coco especially the mixture i am using of 50/50 coco/ perlite the medium has tons of drainage and doesent retain very much water so it needs to be watered more frequently. i never accounded for this because i am new to the medium and the base of the stem being wet all the time lead to one of the plants getting stem rot.

so the green o matic in powderfeeding that i did was killed by a mistake i made not because the nutrients are too hot or anything like that to be honest one of the things i love about powderfeeding being a simple all in one powder is that i can weight out the percise dosage down to . 01 of a gram, it just makes the process alittle more precise. where when using liquids and measuring cups there is a larger margin of error involved.

thanks for everyone comming out i try to make sure to answer every question but if i miss one or two as i have a bad memory and it usually takes me a while to respond.

i took a few more close up flower shots i thought you guys would enjoy so i am gonna upload now you can really see the skunk style flowers in the pictures and the resin startint to kick in anyways enjoy.

exodus cheese GHSC Powderfeeding flower shots up close!!!

exoduscheesepicturestake2001.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2002.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2003.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2004.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2006.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2007.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2008.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2010.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2014.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2016.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2018.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2020.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2021.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2022.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2025.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2029.jpg

exoduscheesepicturestake2037.jpg

• Like 1

Just a gorgeous plant bro..I love how wide she is..great job with the bending and getting the light to her, she's gonna be another big yielder it looks like eh? Lovin the macros too...very pretty bright white hairs :) Have a strong finish man..she's a beaut!!

thanks alot bro, man today's been pretty sweet so yesterday i slept in a missed the postman with my entery prize from the cannabis cup growing competition, so today i went and picked it up at the post office. so now it is offical my next grow is gonna be GHSC White Lemon receiving GHSC powderfeeding hybrid

contestentryprize003_zps98ec2bcc.jpg

its only took like less then 2 weeks i think to show up so that is pretty hype, i am really glad i ended up getting white lemon i wanted to get a hybrid plant because i already have a kilo bag of the powderfeeding indica so now i have a bag of indica and a bag of hybrid powderfeeding another reason is as far as i can see altho while lemon is a hybrid cross of super lemon haze X el nino and is a small to medium sized plant it seems to be generally single cola dominate which means i will be able to do more plants then with the exodus cheese or strains that are more wide . and now that i have the hybrid powderfeeding i have a hole list of new greenhouse strains to try that i have seeds of for my nutrient testing and actually have the propre nutrient to use with them .

• Like 1

Grats mate , im sure you will put on a good show once your cheese is done , two weeks to Canada is pretty quick , wonder how long it will take here in deep dark Africa lolol :help: , ill go check my post again today. Keep that lady growing mate you doing a sterling job.

Yeah bro. Looks like you're settled .. :-)

I cannot complain, neither - So many strains to try out AND even a lot of seeds in my closet.

Besides the Damnesia seeds nd 2 C'99 + 2 Tropical Ice from female seeds I just noticed i got 10 more FREEBIES from nirvana..

I ordered a Propagator & germination kit for this grow journal but no seeds ..and they send me a pill box with POTTERS - tiny drops looking like seeds. So when i finished the drops I checked the nice lil box an Voila inside was a strip with 10 regular seeds with 10 of their strains mixed .. Would love to start them right now in those 10 root cubes but got more than enough plants to take care of - 4 female seeds + 3 damnesia and the ah#3 soon ready to reap keep me busy ...

nice nice weed.luv it !

good luck with your projects bro !

Ahh that's friggin wicked bro..congrats and good luck..that sounds like a BOMB strain! I just finally clued into the contest you were tryin to tell me about LOL..wow..I'm outta tha loop some days/weeks. Anyways, I read they have like 100 kits left and I sent a message asking to participate. I'm thinking of maybe scrogging it for the contest if I got the right strain :)

If you get a chance bro check out my autos..posting an update in the next 30 mins or so with pics..PEACE!

yeah smokey for sure ill check it out right now!!!!

i just wanted to add a few picture's i have messing around with the zoom and macro settings on my camera taking pictures of some green o matic buds. I think i am getting alot better at it. i figured out there is an option that starts the zoom off at a much closer then regular distance so you can get closer up to the object. ive still got a lot of looking into it left but im trying my best to figure it out fully as i have seen this camera take really nice macros so i wanna figure out how to do that.

Close up bud shots and macro's of GHSC Green o matic

macro004.jpg

macro005.jpg

macro015.jpg

macro018.jpg

macro023.jpg

• Like 1

Nice macros bro..that is some sticky icky lookin greenomatic man :) Frosty as fruck..very pretty specimens..can I say more? lol Have you had a taste yet? Or are you saving it until a certain ripeness/cure has been reached?

Ya please feel free to comment good and bad on my new grow when you have a chance, no probs accepting constructive criticism :good:

UPDATE!!!! Exodus Cheese day 46 12/12!!!!!

alright so i got a lot of pictures today i have been messing around with my camera as much as possible to figure out how to take cleaner pictures so i figured i would share the better quality shots i took today. first i have two pictures of some bud i have been smoking lately its headband X sage really nice cross.

headband x sage

exoduscheeseday46001.jpg

exoduscheeseday46002.jpg

GHSC Exodus Cheese and Powderfeeding day 46

exoduscheeseday46010.jpg

exoduscheeseday46011.jpg

exoduscheeseday46012.jpg

exoduscheeseday46013.jpg

exoduscheeseday46015.jpg

exoduscheeseday46016.jpg

exoduscheeseday46021.jpg

exoduscheeseday46024.jpg

exoduscheeseday46025.jpg

exoduscheeseday46033.jpg

exoduscheeseday46037.jpg

exoduscheeseday46041.jpg

exoduscheeseday46046.jpg

exoduscheeseday46047.jpg

exoduscheeseday46048.jpg

exoduscheeseday46049.jpg

exoduscheeseday46050.jpg

exoduscheeseday46052.jpg

exoduscheeseday46059.jpg

exoduscheeseday46062.jpg

exoduscheeseday46066.jpg

exoduscheeseday46072.jpg

exoduscheeseday46079.jpg

exoduscheeseday46081.jpg

exoduscheeseday46083.jpg

exoduscheeseday46084.jpg

exoduscheeseday46089.jpg

exoduscheeseday46091.jpg

exoduscheeseday46094.jpg

exoduscheeseday46099.jpg

• Like 2

I'm thinking your time messing with your camera has paid off nicely..some great macros..love the trichome shots on the leaves :) I like the subtle differences in pistil colour in different strains, and that cheese is a pretty one fo sho bro! Smell must be getting pretty cheesy around there :prankster: Lovely show man, thanks for sharing!