Official Green House Feeding, keep it simple!

admin

Hi man, what dosage did you use when you changed your res with the PF? Like oldermarine normally if there is one thing powderfeeding is the best at it's keeping things green :) so normally unless the level was too low maybe, or they simply didn't like the change maybe they would need a little adaptation time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am using RO water I had problems with calcium and magnesium are serious but do not know what to do, I found no answer on the label! how should I do to get some information?

Aloha, Franco says to use Cal Mag in RO and tap water with a low Calcium and Magnesium content. I would start by adding 1.5 to 2 mmol/l (60 to 80ppm) of Calcium and see how that works. Using Botanicare's Cal Mag ( 2-0-0-3.2 Ca-1.2 Mg-.1 Fe) at 2 ml per liter that will add 40 ppm Nitrogen, 64 ppm Calcium, 24 ppm Magnesium, and 1 ppm Iron.

hello man, yes like oldermarine said in RO water system Cal/Mag bottle is necessary and should solve our problem for the Enzyme i don't think neither that it is usefull for you with the PF.

Good luck

Aloha Cypres, The Powderfeed Indica formulation 16-6-26 has 31% Ammonical Nitrogen (NH4) and the plants take that form of nitrogen up easier than they do Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3) from the nutrient solution. What type of system are you using hydro, ebb flow, coco, or soiless mix?

Oldermarine hi there , in running rockwool cubes I was told it was ph nutral , from Franco himself , told him I was using in nute ph perfect but was using b4 an , Dutch nutes but my ph was climbing way to high, but just found out I was using citric acid but have phosphor acid now and switched back to Dutch nutes as I'm familiar with it, I also veg for a month or longer so I'm thinking I should b running a veg ab and then a flower ab love green house seed as i always are very stable genetics

Hi man, what dosage did you use when you changed your res with the PF? Like oldermarine normally if there is one thing powderfeeding is the best at it's keeping things green smile.png so normally unless the level was too low maybe, or they simply didn't like the change maybe they would need a little adaptation time.

Same as I was running an nutes around a 1000 ppms buying wasn't using ph down as I was told it was ph perfect so it prob went into nute lock some we so stunted I chopped them as I had a couple extras I case something happent

I am using RO water I had problems with calcium and magnesium are serious but do not know what to do, I found no answer on the label! how should I do to get some information?

Could b the chlorine I was told that fulling your Rez and let your pump run through the water to devolve some of the bad stuff

Aloha Cypres, At a maximum EC of 1.8 Powderfeeding on a EC 1=500 ppm scale (Hanna meters) the maximum ppm should be 900. If you are using a ppm meter with a EC 1 = 700 you are looking at 1260. Are you using a drain to waste system?

ok ok then yeah it could come from the PH if the plants are used to a modified PH it is better to keep adjusting the PH until the end of grow, if you start them without monitoring the PH usually they handle it too. but in middle of growth it seems they didn't ^^

I hope next time will be more efficient for you ;)

Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!Remember that if you use rock wool, need to do a wash of the medium every 2 feedings otherwise the pH levels will rise much faster than 7.0 by inhibiting the absorption of many sostanze.Non you can absolutely maintain a pH 5.5 throughout bloom if you use PF, because being an all-in one is through the management of Ph which promotes the absorption for each period!

Aloha Antonella, The Powderfeeding Formulas contain a considerable amount of NH4 Nitrogen (Indica 31% Hybrids 33%, Sativa 44%) that will promote a lower pH in the rootzone of the substrate. The Grodan slab growing methods or growing plants in smaller containers where multiple fertigation events happen every day EC & pH is monitored to keep things in proper balance without constant flushing that increases nutrient use and contributes to salt build up in groundwater and streams.

ok ok then yeah it could come from the PH if the plants are used to a modified PH it is better to keep adjusting the PH until the end of grow, if you start them without monitoring the PH usually they handle it too. but in middle of growth it seems they didn't ^^

I hope next time will be more efficient for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hello antonella, any bottle of cal/mag even if it doesn't from botanicare should do the work if you still want the botanicare version, i had once looked on ebay to buy some and had found it for pretty cheap prices. so have a look over ebay :)

Have a good day

And X bro awesome grow op :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys I want to ask you a question Is it possible to mix PWfeeds hybrids with some other mixture in to coco like biobiz biobloom and bioblow for example, bone meal tea, guano tea with nettle chopped, I get it to the 5l barrel for a mixture, shake it, till it smells so bad, then you must put gloves on it, but it is very good booster of grwth. I mean can I use it with it at the end of flwr ? And Yes I checked brouchure

• Like 1

hey guys I want to ask you a question Is it possible to mix PWfeeds hybrids with some other mixture in to coco like biobiz biobloom and bioblow for example, bone meal tea, guano tea with nettle chopped, I get it to the 5l barrel for a mixture, shake it, till it smells so bad, then you must put gloves on it, but it is very good booster of grwth. I mean can I use it with it at the end of flwr ? And Yes I checked brouchure

Hi mate, 

Powder Feeding is designed to be used alone. It is not advisable to mix with other fertilizers. 

You can use other fertilizers separately, but we do not recommend mixing with PF. 

You talk about organic fertilizers and also coconut. Is preferable to use organic fertilizers on the land, not in coconut. 

Greetings! ;)

• 2 months later...

My method of using PF in the coutry wherei cant buy calmag   and use RO water  (avaible in eastern europe)))

Caanna Ca or Brexil ca chelated by Valagro + PF - to the tank and no PH correctors (for coco)

MgSo4*7H2O by the weed 

Thats enought. Really simple. Respect

• Like 1