What strain/strains work well for joint pain ?

Guest guest

Guest guest

What Greenhouse strains are giving you the best in terms of pain relief ?

Any recomendations ?

I've had good reports about the trainwreck but not grown it yet,,

Be nice to have some input from the medical users out there ,,,,

StayStoked,,,,,,,,,,

Hey turtle i have arthritis in many of my joints from injuries and i've found indicas made into a properly made cannabis oil infused with vegetable oil or hemp or canola oil help me the most. Trainwreck does work well for pain but it works better for me during the day. at night i like great white shark or northern lights. hope that helps.

greenthumb

I like to smoke big bud plant it's relaxing, and the stress and Anxiety goes away all the body relax but you still have energy and for the sleep you sleep very good and you don't sweat and you wake up happy and ready for another one .. i hope that helps

smoke it every day keeps the doctor away !!!!

Blue widow has helped with the fibromyalga and the arthritis. Trainwreck also helps in that area and is good fer bersitius. Now not to toot Arjans horn but the church helps with back spasms and insomnia. For sound sleep and a nice after dinner sweet, whiteberry does the trick fer me.

• 2 months later...

hi there, i have a question about my body pains.. i had a car accident before two years ago but im still feeling bone pains and joint pains on my body, especially on my back , spinal column , pelvis and rib bones.. i was in a terrible situation.. So which medical strain can be good my body pains?

6824_198855669096_566484096_3954629_1167

6824_198855689096_566484096_3954631_7405

somtimes it really matters how your body reacts to the different cannabinoids and cannabidiols.

as for me i have a bulging disk , degenerative disks, arthritis and shcoliosis. i have found that most indicas really will help with my pain. but also most of them just make me want to do nothing. if you can just sit around all day on the couch or you are ok with being tired all the time go with some heavy indicas and just try out a nice handfull and see what you like. if you stick to only one strain though you will get used to it and after some time you will not get such good relief as you used to.

my current strains that i am smoking for my back pain and anxiety.

night smokes ...

1. headband kush

2. afghani bullrider

3. northern lights

4. blueberry

5. blueberry kush

the blueberry is prolly the best smoke i have ever used for pain and i think there are a ton of people out there to back that statment up. also the headband kush is great for pain but make sure you dont smoke during day.

daytime smokes....

1. super lemon haze

2. sour diesel x thai haze ... aka sour haze

3. chocolope

4. trainwreck

5. white rhino

a few more good ones are aurora indica and medicine man also space queen.

it also depends what kind of pain you have. .....

nerve pain is best treated with sativas

muscle pain is best treated with indicas

hope this helps some

~Bgb

• 11 months later...
Guest simone76

Hello guys. Excuse me if I would participate in the discussion, but in this wonderful site and 'can not only learn new techniques and improve the farmer's own experience, you can' mainly discuss any topic related to cannabis and everything 'that revolves around.
I have 35 years and were now more 'than 15 years since I had more' interest incannabinoids, mainly 'cause here in Italy is not' easy to find good grass if you do notwant to talk about the crap coming from the East that chemical often young peoplethese days love for their psychedelic effects but most of all artificial!
At age 20 I had a serious car accident with the bike, and after being turned out almost completely after I had another 10 years!
Now that many years ago bears the consequences both in terms of physical pain is'cause I can not get more' to sleep regularly due to various changes in lifestyles ...
So, after having been employed for years by pain medication (oxycodone for example, and also drugs for insomnia, and 'for about a year that I am passionate about thishobby and I found that many strains of cannabis gives me relief is for the pain to sleep.Since the evening to smoke a small amount 'of grass grown from me, I can stand, andfight the pain by eliminating the drugs that were hurting me!
I started with White Rino, and despite theeffort to grow it for the first time, and I have to say 'good for sleep and pain!

Even with the cheese and S. Bud I found relief even if they also have a psychological effect ...

When Porter 'to complete these two strains that I want to try the crewscendoCHEMDOG, Strains and also all the "White "...................

If someone can 'suggest something very narcotic, for sleep and anxiety especiallyaccept all your advice!

Thanks, Simon ...........

• 4 months later...

hey Simon, Chemdog would do that to you! definatly a nice heavy smoke.

Og kush is another good one that i always find a bit of a knock out.

as for anxiety.. my clear suggestion is Sour Diesel I <3 this strain, very uplifting good for mild pain and can get quite narcotic at large doseages.

Black widow(black domnia x white widow) I've found being a good Day indica great for pain and decent for anxiety.

• 4 months later...

Ive jyst finished curing my GHSC Chemdog that we griw espesially for my epilepsy,due to the high CBD content it works extremly well for after seizure spasms n all the other unplesantries that go with it. Chemdog also cuts down my recovery time from 6 to 3 hours. I just get a spliff plugged into my mouth when im able to breathe again, its painful to breathe in(because its soooo strong!!) but reallr works!!!! I would totally recommend Chemdog for ANY pain relief, and it makes u sleep for so long!! Chemdog is an oldie but a goldie :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

i'm suffering from Spondyl Arthrosis (had several sporting "accidents") best Strain for me is actually OG Kush, its very very outknocking, at morning time one big bowl tru my bong and after that i can fell my tooth and my Pains are minimized up to 70%

same effect i had from one phänotype of Green House "the Pure"

I would say you were looking for something like Exodus cheese, ghcheese or maybe white rhino something that will give you extra pain relief I only suffer from mild athritic pain due to a minor accident years back, but these strains worked well for me when i ran them , and the seeds are cheap too.Peace

• 1 year later...

I have a few pain issues my self and have found that the white family does it for me. White Russian is my fav but it can leave you with a bit of a hangover if you get stuck in before bed. I work from home in front of the computer all day and back and neck pain is an issue. I like Russian because one cone keeps me Working and three cones stops me thinking of work when my day is done. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey

This is a good subject.For several decades I have used cannibus.Recently though,lastcouple of years Pinaapple Chunk has been the best arthritis relief that has worked for stiffness and pain.I just don't seem to think about it any,when there is plenty of Chunk around.This one is listed as 70/30,indica 70% sativa 30%.I think that PC is a cross of Cheese and skunk.

its a good early smoke aswell.THis strain is very potent,one two doobs aday,and you are good to go.This one also brings on sleep very well.I would like to find a GHSC strain that is similar to the PC.And it grows nice big cola tops!!! I grow this side by side with GHSC Himilaya Gold,they go real well together.

post-28573-0-64161000-1387969843.jpg

post-28573-0-40312300-1387969955.jpg

Looking at the bud above reminds me of the new Strainhunter strains DAMNESIA and Caboose - 

both are definitely narcotic. The Caboose is recommended only for relaxation, you get very tired after smoking it. First it is trippy, then totally relaxing and later on it makes me numb and dreamy till I pass out.The Damnesia is the best muscle relaxer I have smoked so far. Like an opiate in that regard but the high comes across really strong from the Amnesia and it can knock you out. The AMS is the other genetic and I guess tht is what brings that muscle relaxant, since AMS is sold in duch pharmacies, too.

Both are excellent smokes (Caboose is Trainwreck x Big Bud) 

• Like 1

yes both we do a great job for the pain relief i think, but i don't think they will hve the same growth pattern to the PC if you want to keep growing mainly Sativa plants. Of course the most known for the Pain relief in our catalog is the BigBang, it is still sold in the Pharmacy in Holland nowadays for those criteria, and i think the yeild and growth should be a little more similar to the PC, probably a little higher yeilder than the Afgooey, and similar to Damnesia i think. The Trainwreck should work for you and be even closer to the PC in Height growth etc.

Good luck :)