Greenwitch

What are you smoking today??

396 posts in this topic

today i have smoked around 3gram of something i have never heard of, or smoked, sweet-cheeze a was given this by a very good friend,,,,,,,a very very very good friend, lots of :D

1 person likes this

Well im on bag weed until my next crop ;( im open to donations lol

2 people like this

what strain is that mrcheese? looks nice :)

Today i imagine i smoke:

Amnezia Haze as breakfast

Moving on to dinner hash:

Charras with a touch of cream pollen

For the evening a mix of:

Exodus cheese with a hint of blueberry topped with OG kush.

What? Ooo you mean what we really smoke and not what we like to smoke.. In that case...Nothing

:(

yo if this was a jab at me because i posted so many different types, i didnt just post them because i wanted to look cool thats what i smoke. its not like i smoked tons of pot i will grab like a gram of each. and i usually smoke 3 grams a day rolled into abunch of little spliffs that i smoke 1 every hour like cigarettes so i like a selection usually sativa in the morning hybrids in the mid day hash an indica at night.

my doctor recommends i smoke upto but no more then 3 grams per day. some times i only smoke 2 some time more then 3 it just depends how im feeling that day. but i dont smoke just for fun. i have a very pain full disease and have choosen to make cannabis my pain management drug of choice so i can function. when i was on loads of heavy opiates i would be strapped to my couch everyday. because of how long i have been smoking weed for i can smoke weed all day and still function like a normal day only better because im not in pain all the time.

if i were to give the list of what i smoked today ts probably be just as big as what it was when i posted in the thread the other week.

jack herer, GWS, pink kush autobomb and im saving a nice big hash spliff for bed time. sorry if it seems like im showboating by having so many strains listed but its what i smoked that day, which was the purpose of this thread.

1 person likes this

yo if this was a jab at me because i posted so many different types, i didnt just post them because i wanted to look cool thats what i smoke.

hahaha man ^^ some one bought a weed that made him a little paranoid it seems :P

Haha Greeno don't worry we would never make fun of you that way, specially not tokage :brunette: :brunette: Maybe he would try to rape you!!! THAT he could, but make a Jab at you NAAAA ;)

1 person likes this

yeah i figured i was probably misinterperation what he said. tokage is a cool dude so its not like thought he as trying to be mean or anything but its good to know

2 people like this

that white siberrian looks beautiful and is the 1st time i ave seen it, what is it? indina? sativa? or hybrid? whatever she is she is beautiful big thumbs up =]

1 person likes this

thanks 4 the link mr cheese, look 4ward 2seeing more of this girl ;]

6:30 wake-up:) puprle strawberry cough from high standards cannabis club rapped up nice

2012-06-02%2015.51.30.jpg

2012-06-02%2016.47.48.jpg

this morning its sum really nice blue cheese 4me, i took it away as i had plenty and totally 4got about it! happy days =]

Man those buds of purple straw llook sooo good on first pics :)

Enjoy

Whiteowl white grape fresh daily

Thanks , was planing ordering online again , going to give it a go

Their nothing special about em I'd like to roll a nice fatty out of a fancy smashy cigar wrap

Nice pics man :)

To introduce directly your pictures, you take the link you were copying, and you click on the image logo above the smiley icon, and insert your link ;)

Thanks for sharing your J's ;)

I cant even get blunts here :-( , anyone know of a good vendor that does world wide shipping ?

Shouldn't be a problem just google . I can look one up for ya. Bought a pack of Gin & juice in the local headshop yesterday along with a nice wooden pure pipe, which I tested last night with some tiny buds, that really beamed me up nicely at 3 o'clock in the morning . first fell asleep, then headrush. later a nice long Sativa hybrid high- Not sure but it was probably a Lemon Skunk or Lemon Haze or a sour Diesel.. Today it is time for the first samples from my Auto Bomb. Still smells a bit like hay drying since saturday evening, but I sensed that caramel odor Dust was tellig me about. The stuff looks good, but needs a proper curing before I can really judge it.. Looking forwart to smoking that tonight. I am so sensitive to Cannabis atm, that a few puffs will give me a full blown high :-)

IMG_3216.jpg

This is what we are smoking today

1 person likes this

Boy!! she looks very nice compact and big buttons just like i like them :)

What strain is it?

it is Power plant...very nice smoke..nice high...love it

1 person likes this