Strainhunters teams for online gaming

ambertrichomez

haha i7 and GTX 660 like you but laptop version :P :P but well like you mentionned before once again ^^ for video editing and things like this it is usefull to have good cpu or it can be quickly very long, even with this i once renderes a project on Vue that took like 3 days to finish :rabbi: :rabbi:  but i can not afford more expensive lol, i'll ask Santa maybe :P

haha i7 and GTX 660 like you but laptop version :P :P but well like you mentionned before once again ^^ for video editing and things like this it is usefull to have good cpu or it can be quickly very long, even with this i once renderes a project on Vue that took like 3 days to finish :rabbi: :rabbi:  but i can not afford more expensive lol, i'll ask Santa maybe :P

damn, you would have a use for the octacore amd that my buddy install next.

8x4Ghz 

and this explains why u chose the i7, its the only real advantage of it :D

• Like 1

20€ less then my 3570k.

amd bulldozers are not very expensive, it just has an enormous amount of horsepower.

this helps put data from a to b. amd seperate into many threads wich is the best way if you want to render a movie, second screen chat, third screen tv.

but for this high quality 3dfx and shader tasks all the horsepower and threads dont help alot, because intel rushes the big data over the huge bridge they put in.

amd might write its a 8 core cpu but its a quadcore with 8 threads. it produce almost the same benchmarks in 3d as a intel i5 wich is 4 core

this here has on paper double power to my i5, but no grafic solution. a muscle car that can tow a truck, but not even a single mph faster then the race car with the good aerodynamic. http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Processor/FD8350FRHKBOX#Details

• Like 1

I see. well yeah it's a dedicated cpu made for some application but not all aparently ^^ but can still be nice to have a machine with those to finalize eveything on big projects. I'll try to remember this hehe ;)

• 4 months later...

I've got 

i've never been a big fan of overclocking, not permanantly at least, i can this working when it is really ponctual on some operation or few minutes a day like 1 hour, but it has always been hard for my little heart to force myself to do this to my cpu :rabbi:   Like you said in one of your previous post, nothing like a good raw cpu efficiency :)

I have hesitated with the 3770 as well but the laptop i finally found for me had a 3630 but it's doing good as well :)

I've got an intel core i7 3.8ghz with a x79 motherboard overclocked to 4.4ghz running stable 24/7 with water cooling. maximum temps when full cpu and memory load is 42°C or 107.6F

Pretty neat huh ? :P

Peeace

I've played LoL, WoW and a few other games, but the only online game I've been coming back to when I am bored is Runescape lol. I like the simplicity and the fact that you can watch a movie at the same time as playing. However, games is not really my thing if it isn't Fifa on Xbox och PS :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...