DAMNESIA - First try - COMPLETED

Bam-Bhole

Hi family!

Hope you had a great christmas. I can't complain with that nicely cured Bubblegumer. Best smoke in a while , smoother smoke + overall more complex happy high.

Took me till the early morning of the 27th to actually vut down one Tropical Ice. Drying atm. and smelling delicious , as expected typically White Widow smell + finger hash of crazy potency..lolI tokk the opportunity to re pot most of the boys to larger pots. 2 14 litres and 11 öitres. The younger plants wee pretty root--bound, hence they lacked a bit in rgowth or bushyness. The other two are doing great. Top only 2 shots one of TALLE and one of Malle to show the difference in development. Will show you the next pix after the repotting & flushing, that followed has done it' magic. I am still waiting for 2 more pots soo please bear with me and be patient. TALLE seems to show more of the AMS bud colors than the rest of the gang. They are doing great, though..

Thanks 4 watching & following.

Melle's top - second smallest plant..

check the nice leave color + shape of MALLE..

Last one is the more advanced RALLE,

top andsome side-buds already changing colors, though not as much as TALLE's..(not shown)

already full in flowering glory check that duo bud growth along the stems

Last picture shows RALLE in all his glory after re-potting & flushing last night.

They all love that. Third flush since birth, Last before final cleaning flush. The heavy work has been done, now it is all about feeding watering and waiting 4 the right moment to cut

TALLE + KALLE are in new pots, too but were too wet to take out for photos.. WALLE must wait till the next plant gets cut down..

Will follow soon..

post-10461-0-61667300-1356706567.jpg

post-10461-0-45417200-1356706726.jpg

post-10461-0-25882300-1356706849.jpg

post-10461-0-01888700-1356706917.jpg

post-10461-0-12364100-1356706965.jpg

post-10461-0-20163700-1356707007.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful big fan leaf man!! good sign of hapiness on that girl :)

nice little set of pictures hope we have many more coming i really like the look of that strain!

Thank of the news keep them coming ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks Dust !

I like this strain , too. Easy to grow, nicely progressing as long as you give it enough space in all regions esp. pot size . 2 gallon pots are DEF. not enough for them-at least not when grown from seed. Using Powderfeeding + coco/pebbles. 11 litres is minimum. More is better.

I added some Composana quality soil and some for Citrus fruits to the bigger pots now. Ran out of growing medium.

Another interesting factor for potential growers is that the odor level is so amazingly low. They just start to deliver some aroma. fruity haze type - 2 on a level of 10.

More pix will follow in the next days BUT isn't it nicer that way with 10 days or so in between to really dig the advanced stadiums of growth?

• Like 2

LOL - weekly report with pix if something worthwhile happes I'll show it to te world.. :pogranichnik::bye::brunette:

There is ALWAYS something worthwhile happening at your place Bam :fans:

The room is looking beautiful, I agree with Dust..that's a perfect leaf nice and healthy! Ralle is really showing nice colours..best of luck..keep it up :)

PEACE

• Like 1

Just a quick observation. I touched TALLE's top buds, since that is the most advanced and BOY that is some sticky resinous um already... Watched the grow reports on the AMS + DAMN SOUR to look for similarities and the Damn Sour has the same leave shape & color and the AMS has that early turn of colors AND that extreme sticky rock hard buds I haven't counted EXACTLY when the flowering started but my guess is week 6, another 3 weeks may e enough for TALLE + RALLE ... group shot coming tonight.

Promised.

• Like 1

So here i fo again-Had to re-arrange the room and took the 5 DAMNESIA plants + the Nev. Haze out.

The tall-ish slim MALLE will then be transplanted in her 14 litre pot after I cut her down tommorow morning.

They come in all sizes + stages : can you see who is who ? TALLE is the fattest, followed by RALLE and KALLE, WALLE + MALLE..

picture 1 MALLE front view, 2 group shot, 3 top view, 4 TALLE's top, 5 KALLE's top bud, 6 side views

7 RALLE, 8, 9 & 10 Nev HAZE buds, last picture shows the pot of HAZE for MALLE after harvest.. Next year more pix...ENJOY !

post-10461-0-04371800-1356881682.jpg

post-10461-0-64784600-1356881777.jpg

post-10461-0-90594100-1356881838.jpg

post-10461-0-53258300-1356881883.jpg

post-10461-0-95706600-1356881981.jpg

post-10461-0-36830100-1356882053.jpg

post-10461-0-90021000-1356882105.jpg

post-10461-0-04756200-1356882246.jpg

post-10461-0-35967100-1356882359.jpg

post-10461-0-93525900-1356882403.jpg

post-10461-0-59230700-1356882446.jpg

• Like 2

very nice girls, and that packed with trichs buds look so delicous by now, hehe.

You will be rewarded with some great smoke, i am sure bout that ;)

I just saw that you germinated some C'99...guess what my newest order contains...C'99

There are four C99 from female seed bank on the way to me, wich C99 is it that you use? Because koe mentioned already that you did her, cool you do it again...

have a good flower mate

and a happy new year

peace

Thanks Atrox 1 These px came out great imo..tap on shoulders. good i waited another week with reaping the NEV Haze. Sad news the 2 C#99 seeds did germ, but they were so darn tiny and fragile somehow they stopped developing - my mistake since i tried to start them inside the grow room by night and in front window by day - No way 1 These are some very very delicate seeds, so handle wit caution. these were freebies but sadly al 3 of them - one got ost tsst. so tiny none actually made it. Befire i gr the X-LINe . very nive big flowers and a tasty sweet smoke with a medium strong buzz, that ws really really nice. about as strong a the great white shark or the femle seeds Bubble Gummers, not that sticky thou.

Still thise were crosses with Maroc fathers and a Haze mother.

So really lookin orward to your growth. Later on.

Now I am open for new strainsn ext year and it will be Green House again - K-Train and El Nino probably; but that might take a good while.

Watch out and best of luck ! Hope all of the C'99 will make it AND take the best as a mother.

aww, sad to hear about that cinderella babies. btw i ordered some k-trains together with the C'99's ... i just had to :D

the first grow was that impressive and i still love that last bud smoke :D

all the best for you and all of the girls n babies

w-p

ohh yeah, only 3 days since last update and already a new one, so it's really Xmas spirit in the air :D hahaha :P

Girsl are getting better everyday what did i tell you always news to see :) I'm glad that they are already sticky and hope they will all turn out as sticky :D

HAve a good grow and a good last day of the year :)

Thanks Dust! Wish you all the best too. I have to check when the flowering started, the buds are so sticky - not more than 3 weeks or so till the first two are ready I guess.

From looks I think week 6 beginning of week 7 - but I might be wrong. I am sure you get really stoned from smoking these buds now..lol

Cut down the HAZE last night and Boy what a smell, cthe whole house was smelling like a coffeshop on the weekend - can't wait till it is ready - 180 gram fat buds wet..not bad at all - but it is tht HAZE aroma, that really makes me hot like a teenager in love...such a unique smell going on in the drying room. Madness .lol

Done transplanted the last DAMNESIA in that large 14 litre pot of the NEV. HAZE and flushed her properly..Now WALLE is in good shoes, too

A good smoking Party tonight to everybody

PEACE + GROW

• Like 1

Hapy new year's morning everybody.. had a nice smoking party.. Even found a SEED in the fresh cut trop ice.

So i just checked all of my plant and esp. those 2 reuglar Nirvana UFO Freebies and to my real surprise I thibnk this might be a tyoical makle - Anyone can x-plain the sex ?

Shots are not too good but if you doubleclick you will see enough. Not filled with pollen but could be a sack imo. Best leave it away from the DAMNESIA ..

8 litre special pot size will do .. 6.5 was too small. Good luck FIM.

post-10461-0-23923500-1357004064.jpg

post-10461-0-99428200-1357004106.jpg

• Like 1

damn sorry to hear man, but on the pics i can't clearly see the sacks you talk about.

You know sometimes when strains are in end of flowering they can produce a few seeds as a defense mechanism cause they feel the end is coming and they need to guarantee their progeny so make few seeds, so doesn't always come from other girls.

but if you saw sacks you saw them ^^ I hope the damnesia will not to be affected

Have a good grow man

Yes , this and the other refular freebie from NIRVANA were cut down- ilght wasters mostly anway. I don't mind the seed - otc looks ripe - abd gladly there are no signs of seed developmment on the sticky Damnesia buds , neither - so it is all good. Regarding the new seeds in the propagator I just saw the most crazy thing EVER

One rootlet pushed out two seed-shells ! .I'll show ya....lots of new life on the way - hope the last 3 DAMNEIA seeds - one was crushed, one was growing wrong side upwards- from the 10 pack will make it..

post-10461-0-43506000-1357055368.jpg

• Like 1

Bad news. Checking out each plant extra carefully I noticed 2 Hermies within the DAMNESIA - Sadly the one with the most advanced bud colors also showed a ton of seeds. I first thought it was only on tw lower side branches dew to the Nirvana Hermaphrodite, but at closer inspection the sacks were onbious - seeds are everywhere. The weed still looks good and all but with that manyseeds I lose a lot, Then I found more Hermies on a younger plant and cut her down. No seeds attacjed to her , but one large next to the stem. The buds are unripe but loo okay - maybe I can make oil or something like that from it. a big blow back. Hope I can finish the other two nearly ready ones and the little girl.

I am not gonna grow anymore Damnesia - ordered 2 Color Code packs instead and Super Critical autos. ..Mot gonna stop on such a low point. will toss all the newly started DAMNESIA + regulars and grow tried + tested genetics next. Maybe it is too cold and they are stressed out ? I don't know.never had a problem with seeds/hemies before - Next time I'll check extra carefully for any signs of bananas and sacks..

You see the sack very clearly-a pity the plant looked great so far...

Well maybe it is still a good smoke - smoked lots of good kali weed with nuff seeds

DUST could yyou please turn the photos around ?

Thanks

post-4970-0-75418200-1357401486.jpg

post-4970-0-06215500-1357401496.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man! Damn sorry to hear about the seeded girl, you think it comes from the nirvan that was hermie? might have polinated her it sucks..

But anyway one of my best smoke was one of my biggest Hermie problem from Bulldog Seed and it was fuuull of seed, but what a smoke and still a nice amount of weed among those seeds. You're really really sure thye are full of seeds? not big calyx? ^^

And why stoping on the damnesia? i would have been even more hurried to make another clean grow from beginning and see if it really came from her :) but for safety for the cup i understand you take another strain

Good luck man

The Hermie was definitely and more pronounced on this Damnesia plant . The younger one showed signs of Hermapghrodite sex, too. 3 others are so far not showing hermaphrodite signs. I am sure the seeds in the plant above come from itself not from the Nirvana girl - that just started flowering a few days ago and the seeds in the Damnesia are RIPE. So it cannot come from those... Too much work and energy costs involved for plants not being Sensimillia in the end- They are stilll Greenhouse strains and great ones , too : .2 White Widow 2 white rhino, 2 Trainwreck, one AMS, CHURCH, El Nino and a Lemon skunk plus 3 Super Critical autos. I might plant the AUTOS first with the best of the 8 new seedlings I got atm. .

OTH I feel like closing the flowering booth asap and just grow some brand new - GUARANTEED feminized strains in the veg room. Will decide later when I got the new seeds.

Thanks 4 turning the pix in the right angle DUST . If you watch carefully you can see the open pollen sacks on the left and a fine fulled up sack of fresh piollen on the right side of the tree above. As usual when needed the batterie was getting empty; so i could nad cannot show more pictures BUT after the initaö shock + frustration / anger I think the ALLE Gang will still be a success. KALLE was definitely ready and from the drying buds comes a nice aroma, even young pre-ripe Malle smells delicious-She is definitely on the HAZE side of phenos. Best of all though is the fact no seeds are on the biggest one TALLE. Picked a broken bud and checked out if any seeds in development - nada . Fat buds, looking more than ready to me. I cannot explain why they take such a short flowering time; but facts are facts I won't wait too long to reap that nice plant-no matter what the catalogue math says- 7 weeks in flower- started on October 15th.1 week short of 3 month-FAST...I will show pix before harvest for sure , RALLE needs another good week , maybe 10 days, Still some white flowers on the lower branches and the buds are still eeping up. TALLE stopped rowing fatter buds basically since a few days. A Super Skunk early in flower and the late Malle are left then ... plus the seedlings - I put them on a 12 hour cycle - they are taking it wel, better than the T.5 neon - Damnesia, Misterion and more in progress

well i would definitly test those seeds you have there :] even if it has tendency 2 hermaphroditism it can be nice genetic and after mixing it can stop harming ...

I had outdoor mix which ocurred to be mostly herms but after polination from Cindy 99 male it turned to be a great plants : ] so worth a trying ; ]

• Like 1

Right Sizla ! I had a couple seeds in he harvest prior - Tropical Ice and a few Nev. Haze seeds and know what I planted that seed two days ago. An excellent strain - that Damnesia will be good, too.. Just wondering if hermie seeds turn into regular or feminized ?

good to hear some seeem to be pretty much saved form the hermies hope the smoke will be great, indeed the big one was a fast one will be nice to see if all others do the same

And like sizla said some of those seed could give awesome plants, hapened to me more than once to be beloved by a accident seed ^^