DAMNESIA - First try - COMPLETED

Bam-Bhole

hermaphrodites polen is 100% femin , its the same if you ve benn using coloid silver or STS to herm your female plants

the only problem is that if you pollinate herm with her own polen then it increes chance of herms in next generation but if you pollinate other plant that tendency should be suppressed , ofc always must be careful with naturally hermed seed plant as they always will have bigger % of herms but its still worth a growing

especialy with my experiance with seed banks you realy dont get more certain with their seeds then yours to what will come out from a plant for exaple friend of mine got 10 feminized seeds from which he got 6 herms 2 did not even emerged and 2 females - quite a shity fenotype ....

lucky are those who can work with clones , seed planters must be happy with lusky shoots and be prepared for shity ones from time to time ;p

• Like 2

Shitty Bam..sorry to hear about the bad news :( but damn I gotta say hthat is a nice plant there! Like the guys said, I hope that those seeds produce something nice for you..sometimes out of the negative something really positive can emerge. Way to keep your head high and to keep on going/growin..you've got some wicked strains lined up..best of luck bro!!

Thanks Smokeythebear ! Godd to know you supporting me with püositive vibes.. I am already beyoond the worst. Buds with seeds and esp. the young Walle look nice drying; but the best news is that TALLE is doing extremely well. Check the nicely formed out ripe buds.. I doubt it makes sense growing her any longer.. Maybe the breeder could chime in with his pov-

The tob bud stays unchanged, buds turn from nice sticky wet to rock hard - don't know what to wait for ..

I also got few nice shots from Kalle, the tird in line - he needs some more time but the smell is way nicer that young..

Last 3 pix.

Batteries recharged.

DUST if you could turn around the worst candidtaes please esp. the first one ?

Thanks a million--

BTW the new batch - 2 or 3 Damnesia included...

final picture..

post-10461-0-00667600-1357505515.jpg

post-10461-0-65353900-1357505536.jpg

post-10461-0-23400800-1357505570.jpg

post-10461-0-42020200-1357505621.jpg

post-10461-0-42641300-1357505636.jpg

post-10461-0-70694900-1357505653.jpg

post-4970-0-24644900-1357591075.jpg

• Like 1

I also had a lot of seed in my first and only grow, I still smoked it, just had to wear safty glasses. :cool:

They would pop like a mini fire cracker.

Bam-Bhole did/do you see any "NANNERS" not sure if that the right name.

I had a lot of them, I tried to pluck them off, by wetting my fingers and picking them off and then swallowning them :angry:

Could not keep up with them, I know now that I was vastly overfeeding them.

Thanks for sharing, even though a loss for you, it was a wealth of info for me.

Thanks

Easy friends + followers ! This is far from a disaster..lol After all it is just 1 plant infested with seeds and to show you the ratio I got a picture - 5 gram manicured dry to the touch weed exxposed a dozen or so seeds - I took out each one I could find and took my time BUT the weed itself has a look, feel + aroma of a true champion. Once the hermie tendencies are under control this could easily win a cup and I tell you that even before smoking it. I am sure it takes a week longer to smoke than the rest due to the huge resinous buds. Some buds weigh in over 5 grams easily, so till the inside is smokable might take some time.

Reped the top of TALLE to be sure there are no more seeds approaching and WOW. Nice + easy to manicure the smell is goddamn amnesia - Words won't do it justice so enjoy the fruits of my labour of love..

2 more plants yet to come..

Pix 1 + 3 seeded Walle

2 and 4 Sensi Talle Top

I call this ripe + ready - Good 7 weeks in real flower .. Under 90 days from seed !

PS Doubleclicking shows more frost and details. The 3 seeds next to the fresh bud are leftovers from Walle - same piece of paper as background ..no seeds on this afaik..

post-10461-0-84808800-1357654045.jpg

post-10461-0-70796100-1357654082.jpg

post-10461-0-55253300-1357654108.jpg

post-10461-0-50138300-1357654127.jpg

• Like 2

nice positivism man ;) wish everyone could react like that lolol hopefully on the forum most of the member do act the same but still can't be angry at them beeing angry i understand ^^

Anyway like you said beside the fact that it is seeded it does look great and like a true champion buds :)

I hope even after smoking it you will think the same hehe ;)

Thanks for the pics man, have a good grow with the rest!

Yeah indeed, the weed does not look bad at all. Thats good if you have atleast some rescued...

Nevertheless strange to me. With all the good growers havin problems recently... hope its like you said Bam just a strange winter at all...

Back to growin mate, thats what we do !! All the best for everything, you have so much love for your plants ! That must pay off in the end everytime...

peace

Thanks for your back-up. Glad I could keep the "loss" down to a minimum.The most loss was on that young plant I cut becauuse I saw some bananas and ting. This weed is good stuff. I smoked a sample last night, was too early to get a real good insight but enough to feel it. A slow builder with a very nice introspectice Haze kind of high, very relaxing + smooth. well for a small sample. I am sure this stuff can get you out of control as well. Very peppery, sharp still but it is way too early to give a full smoke report (after all that Tropical Ice harvested 3 weeks ago just shows off it's nice aroma. strong smeller reminds me of Appleton Overproof White Rum on Ice with fresh pienapple - Tasty, sweet tangy.) The Damnesia is stronger, though - no doubt.. 3 different types drying atm. - one seeded, two non seeded harvested - 2 more to go ...Keep watching. I will keep this journal till I grow more new GHS plants and will add a full detailed smoke report with samples + pix. Nuff seeds as a bonus..lol

• Like 1

Very good stuff that needs extra long for drying due to the rock hard sticky buds.. 2 and a half plants harvested - 2 and a half still in the race. So why not share some pix ?

This is KALLe, next on the list - planted 10 days later than Talle + Ralle, smells the best no..Maybe i should reap her earlier to see the difference vs a full ripe and an earlier take. Looks like a slightly different pheno as well. Morre yellow flowers than red/brown...

Youngest one and finally the lower part of big fat RALLE, (harvested the top to ave rom seeds ad lookd/was ripe)These can stay a few ore days imo

More Damnesia + Misterion +maybe more.- First time growing them 12/12 from seed..close up bud..remainders of Ralle...

post-10461-0-86872800-1357912149.jpg

post-10461-0-06186200-1357912329.jpg

post-10461-0-00325700-1357912350.jpg

post-10461-0-70641500-1357912570.jpg

post-10461-0-38769700-1357912589.jpg

post-10461-0-89424000-1357914450.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Dust ! This is a special herb. The dried buds sound like marbles from glass or candy bonbons when you shake them.. Never seen buds like that. Smokes great, nice taste (best with a bit of tobacco in a spliff) but the real stand out is the quality of the High. More like opium than LSD if you know what I mean. It takes a good while to reach it's full spectrum of effects but then you feel good, totally relaxed a bit narcotic in the back ground but also with a clear head high. Very unique and among the very very best effects from Cannabis... Like a mixture of strong Afghan with the nice tste and convincing stoned from the very best Lebanese mixed with a bit of O ..INCredible.

Downside it looses weight like crazy - 20 grams or so from the plants I cut down. From the looks I had expected 35 or 40 grams, but it is more or less only resin rock hard like Hash... Head stash !

This first Try will end now .. Hope you enjoyed the ride.. The second Try is around the corner...if you want to know what the other Boys are doing check the new Cup Jounral - The seeds + some new tools arrived today ...

Have a look ..

post-10461-0-86704600-1358006227.jpg

post-10461-0-00248600-1358006293.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks it smells good, too Took down the top was getting brownish on spots.. Not that long - 3 to 5 days and Kalle will be ready to harvest. Walle is tall and packing up a nice punch lately, too. Maybe 2 more weeks but atm Walle's buds are WET with resin when touched and smells oh so sweet.. That get lost in late flowering, buds get ROCK hard then and turn even harder when drying. Excellent smoke !

Harevested all but one

WALLE stands tall + proud ...lower buds dripping like a wet pussy..lol

:lol: .."like a pussy"..very good description..definitely mouth watering! Very nice work again Bam. Do you use paper bags after initial drying to help get the buds nice and tight and draw into themselves quicker? Or are they just naturally super tight nugs...maybe a bit of both?

I've tried this with a few buds after initial drying and before jarring and it seems to work if you put them in the paper bags at the right time when they are not too wet, but not too dry yet either.

Well man, always a pleasure to follow your grows. No matter what up's and down's you face you seem to brush dirt of your shoulders like nothing and you just keep on goin! Much respect bro. I will keep following to the finish and can't wait to see the new babies grow. Best of luck!!

Thanks folks. Yeah These Green house genetics are always a pleasure to grow. Regarding the drying - first I manicure them either on stems or in buds like above and then put them in a Secret Jardin net for as long as they are dry to touch. They get more compact fast - 24 hours between the dry fruits + the fresh cut ! I let them hang a few days, then inside in a shoe box with papers OR for stems of lower branches and esp. leaves they go in brown paper bags. Once they are smokable they come in the glass for further curing ..

After a while the remains are stashed away for long term curing but often the weed is gone in a few weeks, since I only reap one, two or 3 plants within a week or so and with so many plants having to share 400 watt lights the amount I harvest is not huge most of the time.

• Like 1

The smoke of these buds is indeed fascinating. The longer and more compact the buds get the stronger and more devastating they are on the brain. It really is a strong high with that very nice + relaxing body. First results - from the seeded plant when fresh was a more clear headed extremely lovely stoned - Couch nirvana..lol

The next stuff was a lot stronger and can get a bit too much , still not really uncomfortable, but esp. if you are not used to high doses of strong medicine on the edge . The great body balances that out. Plus you can sleep well no hangovers.

These fresh buds are a pleasure to smoke. Oily inside with that special Damnesia aroma that is on the darker incense side tastes incredibly good and the result is a perfect balance between Stone + High. Unique flavor - uniue high. Cup winning genetics imo.

The last remaining plant seems to be a different pheno more light yellow than darkish red it will take a while longer than the others to be perfectly ready. Another week I guess.

• Like 2