GHSC Super Silver Haze

Big'G'

wow man looking grate good to see a led grow going on here, i also have a LED triband gow light was going to start my seeds off with it but due to the late start of my grow after moving home i decided to go straight with the mh as i know what im doing, never grown with leds so i shall be watching your grow to see how your led preforms so it will give me more confidence when i choose to grow with led , i was reading a thread on here that when growing under leds the plants absorb nutrients at different ph but not heard any other info on it but your plants are loving the airoponics with a hydroponic ph so think i will just do the same keep up the good work mate peace.

Hi Dust thanks for the advice ;)

I now hope to be able to manipulate the girls along the screen to take care of the hight of the sativa and let the bottom branches catch up to the same level (fingers crossed my theory works).

Hi Chronic

Thanks for the positive comments bro. Yeah it seems to be working however if there's something not right im open to all criticism without taking offence :).

• Like 1

So today im going through the whole doubt thing. :(

Have I done the right thing with this grow?

Should I have got in another feed till the right stuff arrived?

Has the above question affected the girls?

Did I go into flower too soon?

Should I have remained calm when I got the go ahead?

I've done so many firsts with this crop and still feel like a novice again.

Just putting thoughts on paper (so to speak)

haha and what got you doubting? ^^

You probably did some things you will not do again, or will repeat many times who knows, but it's part of growing ;) you do things, try things see what happens, sometimes regrets sometimes be happy ;)

Doubt is part of the game bro :) I think all growers probably feel it at times. Trying new things and making some errors are what helps us grow and the main thing is to learn I suppose and not dwell on shoulda/coulda/woulda's :) They're looking really cool under the screen with the LED on..best of luck!

Peace

looks like one of those lady is flowering faster than others already, don't seem to have stretched a lot yet, but they have nice green everywhere and seem healthy :)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well firstly I'd like to apologise to my brothers sisters and event organisers. I have been away for a few weeks not on holiday and id rather not discuss it.

My crop seems to have taken a turn for the worst. Prob due to my neglect. My ph pen broke so im waiting on a tri meter coming (seemslike forever to arrive). I am having all sorts of problems with the girls with leaf curl along the length of the upper leaves, my buds so far are looking weak at best. I have 1 girl that looks decent. Yes this all bothers me but hey im just going to get on with it. Now for the pics.......

post-19723-0-86175500-1365526074.jpg

post-19723-0-08492000-1365526103.jpg

post-19723-0-07012000-1365526141.jpg

post-19723-0-50851600-1365526153.jpg

post-19723-0-82132800-1365526169.jpg

post-19723-0-36447500-1365526192.jpg

post-19723-0-08129000-1365526223.jpg

post-19723-0-58041500-1365526240.jpg

week 8 hm looks like they'll be a little late ^^ and they stretch quite a lot in the end it seems, sill some bud site there and there so we'll see what the end gives us ;)

Thnks for the news man, good luck for whatever hapened to you! :)

Arabian Dream

Hi brother, I'm new to the whole aero thing this is the 2nd time I have used/grown in this way (used soil before).

First time round I used ghsc seeds (as always) a 400w son for flower and metal halide to grow. Food wise I used the PH Perfect system from Advaced Nutrients, with great results. I really believe aero is the way forward, the noise from the spray of water and pump are the only down fall for me. The same goes for led with built in fans (quite noisy). Im thinking of going back to 400w lighting after this crop.

You can prob get info on the amazon 4pot aero system on youtube.

I hope this helps and sorry for the lengthy time it took to reply.