Leopard - Sweet Mango Auto - Powder Feeding - Outdoor Hydroponic

Hey Leopard. Nice journal as usual with a very nice layout. I like the type of leaves on plant/seedling B..

A pity the interview with franco is in spanish.. any information from the breeders is highly appreciated.

Success !

Hi Bam-Bhole, I will try to translate :read:

Interviewer: Can you tell us franc on the variety sweet mango?

Franco: Sweet mango is a very special plant of autoflowering,

is a crossing we have made to meet market demand, it is fast and a good size, they develop well, good distance between nodes, good arm, good production potential, which can be planted outdoors without problems, good vigor , good resistance.

We have crossed this old plant mango, and the result at first was a bit complicated by the theme of autoflowering, we had to do much to select individuals who really were autoflowering, in the end we got a very good plant that leaves you the possibility to be one of up to 1.50 cm autoflowering outdoors in a total time of 9-10 weeks.

the old plant was known in amsterdam as mango "mango haze" is a legend of the 90s.

no one has the original clone. coffeshops not on, but is a legend

Dia 4, e puesto un poco de arcilla arriba para evitar que entre luz a traves de la lana, estoy regando con agua a PH:5,5 y una EC inicial de 0,38+ powder feeding hasta alcanzar 0,60.

Day 4, and put up some clay to prevent light entering from wool, I am watering with water at pH: 5.5 and an initial EC of 0.38 + powder feeding up to 0.60.

post-9071-0-62167600-1360963093.jpg

• Like 3

hola

aprovechando que hace muy buen dia, e subido a la montaña a por agua para el cultivo, me encantan las vistas que tiene este sitio, los lugareños mas viejos no le gusta que venga la gente a por agua, hoy e tenido una discursion con dos ancianos, el agua es del pueblo...no no. el agua es de la montaña y la montaña no tiene dueño.

la madre naturaleza dijo, coje lo que quieras pero nada es tuyo y el hombre dibujo fronteras.

Es el agua que e utilizado en el cultivo de las damnesia y la verdad que me a ido muy bien, en los riegos añado magical hasta subir la EC a 0,70 sino las plantas muestran carencias.

hi

taking advantage of that makes very good day, and climbed the mountain to collect water for growing, I love having this site views, the locals do not like older people come by water, and had a discursion today with two seniors, the water is from the village ... no no :nono: . water is of the mountain and the mountain has no owner.

Mother Nature said, take what you want but nothing is yours and man drawing borders.

And water is used in the cultivation of Damnesia and truth to me done well in the risks add up the EC magical up to 0.70 but the plants show deficiencies.

post-9071-0-79558000-1361018025.jpg

post-9071-0-53676800-1361018061.jpg

• Like 4

I agree Leopard, the mountain and the water is for all and has no owner..I really like your way of thinking, planet Earth first :) What an incredible view and I can see why you don't mind the climb for water. Your babies look great and nice journal too :) With your love and care they will become nice strong ladies :) I will promise, you are going to love this strain..I got 3 different phenotypes out of mine, all with different characteristics, smells, flavors, and effects even. If you would like to see them have a look at my last grow..one mango yielded 100 grams!

Thank you very much for translating Franco's talk about the Mango..knowing they have some haze heritage may explain my favourite pheno of them all..my plant #C that I just grew..she is more orange citrus with a trace of sour milk lol..not bad though, while the others are more mango and guava. And the effect is more spacey and trippy, where the other two phenos hit heavier in the body and a little lighter on the haze effect. Wow..very cool to have this info and I thank you again!! :good:

Have a great grow and thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Peace

Leopard, I should have also said, I know that English is not your first language, I apologize if I write too complicated and my message is long, and please, it is okay to reply in Spanish, I will happily translate with google :) :)

Peace

I have to climb the mountain to fetch water or buy it at the supermarket, because I live next to the sea and the water from my faucet comes with a EC of 2.60 frying plants.

as it is only about 13km from where I live and the water in the supermarket this the bottle 5L € 0.75 ... It pays me climb the mountain and water loading the car.

Thanks for the info, LOL .. language is not difficult is it was smoked :smoke: and I had not noticed your message :bye:

Leopard: Thank you for the translation; Funny but me and a friend was discussion what kind of mango it was. We speculated Mango haze

:)

I´m glad to see your plants is still growing strong. Good luck my Amigo.

Thanks Tokage

He wanted to make growth and flowering outdoors but these days it is cloudy and fear that plagues many here, will grow under fluorescent and flowering and do outdoors

Las plantas an crecido 1 cm desde ayer estan bajo un fluorescente de 18w les hago dos riegos al dia con ph 5,5, el agua inicial tiene una ec de 0,38+ powder feeding hasta 0,60, por ahora poco mas puedo contar

Plants grown an 1 cm from yesterday are under a 18w fluorescent I make two waterings a day with pH 5.5, the initial water has an EC of 0.38 + powder feeding to 0.60....for now little more

post-9071-0-93296800-1361222673.jpg

• Like 1

Un placer checkear tus seguimientos tio.

Saludos.

Gracias por pasar Fran, Saludos!

on the way to heaven tops :D

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

Thanks Dust

sure we see goods buds

hi,

very nice work and what seen. strongly after

peace

Thanks friend, have if everything goes well

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...