greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

yeah bam the exodus is a really stinky plant it reeks up my hole room, supprisingly this strain happens to have a sort of sweet almost kushy like cheese odor. the resin is super sticky just touching the plant cause's your fingers to stick together. its crazy actually i would love to mke hash out of this strain bur beyound all that and the smell is really special i would definately recommend growing this strain to anyone who enjoys strong odor cannabis strain's.

its rare to find a varity of cannabis that is as unique smelling as cheese some kush varieties and like chemdog are all strains that have there own unique odor so this is a special variety in my mind and is a great plant to grow but if i were to do more then like 2 exodus plants i would definatly not do it without a charcol air filters and other smell percausions implemented because i only have 1 exodus plant going and its still a few weeks till harvest yet its on the verge of becoming too smelly for my location it smells thqaat strong. i am just hoping it finnishes flowering quickly.

how are you finding the nutes so far? Or is it to early still?

naw it isent to early but i have sort of used the powderfeeding before this grow honestly its a great product, someone who really likes buying a huge array of different products like the advanced lines and stuff like that might not dig the simplisty of it but in the end the results are really good. i gotta say it is probably the best or one of the best products out there for beginners i mean the keep it simple slogan is an understatement its designed so everything you need to grow like all the esstential nutrients are covered in one powder and as directed you apply about .25g'sper L of water for young plants and 1 gram per L for veg an flowering and then flush for ten day before harvest when it comes to nutirent regiments you can get any easier then that.

the thing is tho because its an all in one product your limited to what you can exsperiment with, say you wanna try lowering your nitrogen during flowering for exsample to see what effect it has on the finnished product thats sort of thing but for anyone looking for something reliable or a cheap product with quality results this product is perfect for if i was growing on a commercial scale i would probably use this product exsclusivly. i could also see it being an excellent nutrient for breeding programs in a situation where you would need to replicate exsact conditions for every plant for selective purposes.

UPDATE!!!! Exodus Cheese end of day 52 of 12/12!!!!

the exodus is doing her thing, packin on resin and developing them flowers. i desided i am gonna use the bud candy exsactly as directed and since i just finnished the 6th week of flowering so day 48 was the last day for the bud candy followed by a through flush on day 49, so for now i am continuing with just the powderfeeding until there are ten days left befor harvest so probably on day 57 i will discontinue the powderfeeding and give just ph ajusted tap water for 5 day's and then distilled water for days and then 1 day of allowing the medium to dry out alittle and harvest on day 67 or at least that is the plan.

a few notes about the plant, i am and have been for quite sometime a huge fan of cheese weed but since i am from canada and not the uk i couldent tell you if the charateristic's i know of the cheese plants are the offical uk cheese or not but i have smoked quite a large amount of cheese in my time this is a first for growing it but i have to say the resin smells very much like the cheese i get from my club, the resin is also really sticky just gentially touching a leaf and you fingers stick together , the only thing that sort of threw me off a little is a detection of a faint kushy odor specifically like a og kush kinda petrol kushy odor in the background with the cheese odor but only time will tell if that will translate to the finnished product.

in the mean time enjoy these many many pictures of my exodus cheese plant.

GHSC Exodus Cheese & Powderfeeding

exoduscheesedays51084.jpg

exoduscheesedays51083.jpg

exoduscheesedays51082.jpg

exoduscheesedays51081.jpg

exoduscheesedays51078.jpg

exoduscheesedays51077.jpg

exoduscheesedays51075.jpg

exoduscheesedays51073.jpg

exoduscheesedays51072.jpg

exoduscheesedays51071.jpg

exoduscheesedays51069.jpg

exoduscheesedays51063.jpg

exoduscheesedays51061.jpg

exoduscheesedays51059.jpg

exoduscheesedays51058.jpg

exoduscheesedays51056.jpg

exoduscheesedays51055.jpg

exoduscheesedays51053.jpg

exoduscheesedays51050.jpg

exoduscheesedays51048.jpg

exoduscheesedays51046.jpg

exoduscheesedays51044.jpg

exoduscheesedays51042.jpg

exoduscheesedays51038.jpg

exoduscheesedays51037.jpg

exoduscheesedays51035.jpg

exoduscheesedays51031.jpg

exoduscheesedays51030.jpg

exoduscheesedays51029.jpg

exoduscheesedays51028.jpg

exoduscheesedays51026.jpg

exoduscheesedays51019.jpg

exoduscheesedays51016.jpg

exoduscheesedays51015.jpg

exoduscheesedays51011.jpg

exoduscheesedays51009.jpg

exoduscheesedays51006.jpg

exoduscheesedays51005.jpg

exoduscheesedays51004.jpg

exoduscheesedays51002.jpg

• Like 2

just one more thing to give you guy an idea of just how big this plant is the first picture in my last post you can see the hole plant if you look youll notice 2 bambo sticks they are in the soil all the way to the ground but those bambo sticks are each a meter long so including the pot from the ground the plant stands at about a meter and 1 foot tall which is quite large considering when i started 12 12 the plant was only about a foot an a half tall its grown considerably in the flowering stage but for it size still managed to keep a really tight stucture all an all pretty impressive strain and if it taste's anywhere near as good as it smell's i'd say this plant would be a true winner so far its probably my favourite strain to grow that i have done and i will undoubtably do it again in the near future after i tackle those white lemon seed's.

very ,nice shape man ;)

As always very nice set of pictures man that exodus is looking better everytime!what are those little burns at the tip of leaves due too?

Thanks for the news man keep them coming ;)

Have a good grow

some of them are from getting to close to the hps and a few got to close to the fan. that's the cause of the actual burn marks but another thing i have noticed is that the leaf tips liike light the very tips are drying out i think that is caused possibly by two things one that i live in an old building so my tap water isent the cleanest but the main reason is i think is that it's possible i have a very slight calcium deficency it is something that is common in coco grow's where there is no added calcium. when a calcium deficency gets bad you get orange spotting on the leafs i havent seen that but in minor cases the tips of the leafs will dry out so i havent ruled that out .

but ether way i am not to worried that any problem i am having is gonna cause any drastic problems with my flowers as the flowers them selfs look perfect so far and i have been closely monitering the situation to ensure if it get's any worse i can take action quick.

• Like 1

yeah man i'm not worried about your girls i know if someone takes very good care of his girls here, you are one of those guys ;)

Thanks for the nice answer as always man! Keep the nice pic coming and that Exodus growing :)

• Like 1

tokage yeah , i lifted the light it actually happend earlyer in the flowering like befor any serious buds formed so i lucky didnt burn any of the buds at all it was just growing so quick that i would set the light and before i checked on it a fan leaf would get singed at the tips it happened a couple of times. its also parttally because of the way i decided to grow the plant givin that i have 2 150 w hps's running i probably shouldent have have let it veg as long as i did for one and also i shouldent have topped it the way i did because the tops are at about an even height and in 4 courner making like a rectangle so i have 1 hps light over two tops on one side and one over the 2 tops on the other side, in order to get even light i have to place the light so the bulb inbetween the two cols's beaue of that the light is further away from the colas then i would do it if i had only 2 main tops so to make up for this i try to keep the bulb as low as possible because 150w bulbs don't have very much reach with regards to penetration of the canopy. so the buds are at a safe distance but if i dont check on them every 6 hours sometimes that was even to long the fan leafs can get too close but right wnow the plant has all bud stopped growing vertically.

i just measured the plant it came in at at 41 inchs or 104.5 cm's from the base of the stock to the top of the highest cola and is 31 inchs or 2 feet 7 inchs wide across and 22 inchs or 1 foot 10 inchs deep so its a pretty large plant almost takes up my entire dresser/ wardrobe thing.

update!!! exodus close up's and macro's

ok so today i felt it was a good time to take some macro shot's and close up's, this will be the last update for the next 5-7 days ( check my update of flower shots from yesterday on page 9 if you havent already seen it!!!) so enjoy some close up's and macro's until then!!!

GHSC Exodus Cheese & GHSC Powderfeeding.

macro222135.jpg

macro222134.jpg

macro222108.jpg

macro222106.jpg

macro222145.jpg

macro222144.jpg

macro222142.jpg

macro222140.jpg

macro222137.jpg

macro222136.jpg

macro222104.jpg

macro222103.jpg

macro222100.jpg

macro222099.jpg

macro222098.jpg

macro222081.jpg

macro222077.jpg

macro222073.jpg

macro222069.jpg

macro222061.jpg

macro222060.jpg

macro222059.jpg

macro222050.jpg

macro222049.jpg

macro222042.jpg

macro222021.jpg

macro222011.jpg

• Like 2

very nice updated as always man love to look at all those macros, those trichomes sure look good and can already see them smoke :P

Thanks for the news man we'll be waiting for the newt one ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!! Day 58 12/12 GHSC Exodus Cheese & Powderfeeding!!!!!!

ok so today is day 58 of 12/12 according to the time line of this strain it should be ready by 56 days but for some reason when i turned to 12/12 it took a long time to show sex even tho i vegged for over 35 days so i am giving the plant an extra week or so because the pistils are still white and the bud's looke like they need more time so more time is what they will get. one thing tho however i decided to give this plant a really nice flush of at least 10 days before i cut the plant down so day 53 was offically the last day i gave my plants any nutrients and from now on are sticking with just ph adjusted water till harvest which i plan on doing sometime between now and day 67.

GHSC Exodus Cheese & Powderfeeding day 58 of 12/12 4 days into the final flushing period.

exoduscheesemaacs068.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs066.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs064.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs057.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs047.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs046.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs042.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs035.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs034.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs033.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs031.jpg

exoduscheesemaacs017.jpg

• Like 3

UPDATE!!! Exodus Cheese day 63 12/12!!!!

ok so today is the first day of week 9 of flowering and the plant has been flushed for ten days straight with nothing but ph adjusted tap water. the buds are getting quite large and needed alittle extra support some of the lower branchs actually snapped the bus is nice and sticky the hairs arent turning like a typical orange colour but insted are turning a sort of pink skin colour very light pink which is different and lots of resin that just reeks of that pungent cheese odor really cheesy. at the point these pictures where taken the plant had been in darkness for 24 hours the plant will be in darkness again for another 12 hours totally 36 hours of darkness then i will harvest tommorow so tommorow i will update a few pictures of the harvest but this will be the last offical update i hope everyone enjoyed getting to watch me grow this amazing plant. i gotta throw out some appreshiation to franco and green house for finding this clone only variety and turning it into a commercial seed so everyone around the world can enjoy it.

honestly i couldent tell you if this strain is the offical uk cheese or not because i am from canada and have never been to the uk but i can say this this strain is definatly special so far pretty much everyone who i have spoken too who has grown it out has loved it, it was definatly one of the most enjoyable strains i have grown so far and i am sure i will come back to it as soon as i am done growing out those ten white lemons i gotta work on next so stay tuned for my next grow and contest entry and the final bud shots and take her easy!

GHSC Exodus Cheese day 63 after 10 days flush

exodusday63002.jpg

exodusday63003.jpg

exodusday63007.jpg

exodusday63008.jpg

exodusday63009.jpg

exodusday63010.jpg

exodusday63011.jpg

exodusday63013.jpg

exodusday63014.jpg

exodusday63015.jpg

exodusday63016.jpg

exodusday63017.jpg

exodusday63019.jpg

exodusday63020.jpg

exodusday63021.jpg

exodusday63022.jpg

exodusday63023.jpg

exodusday63025.jpg

exodusday63026.jpg

exodusday63030.jpg

exodusday63031.jpg

exodusday63034.jpg

exodusday63036.jpg

exodusday63059.jpg

exodusday63073.jpg

exodusday63076.jpg

exodusday63078.jpg

exodusday63082.jpg

exodusday63085.jpg

exodusday63086.jpg

exodusday63087.jpg

exodusday63090.jpg

• Like 5

Half of the buds show that awesome pink of ripe pistils -.what about the others ? Are they ready as well ? If not i would let them sit for another week unless you need the flowering booth.I bet this time you will reap more than a quarter pound ! Love that pink colored hairs, unique ...

Never ever smoked Cheese.. Think I have to correct that ..lol

All the best...

+1 mant hat updates full of pictures was very nice like most of your update during all the grow :)

Thanks to you for this very nice journal, glad to see that girl came to her end beautifully with some very nice buds!

You'regonna have some work on the trimming part, and some fingerhash to smoke :D Make sure to take a picture of it for us ;)

Have a good harvest man